• Published 8th Nov 2017
  • 2,698 Views, 8 Comments

The Gassy Mushrooms - The Dark Wolf



Pinkie Pie discovers a new type of mushroom that causes extreme flatulence.

  • ...
25
 8
 2,698

Rarity's Unladylike Moment

The day after Sunset and Twilight's farting contest, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie met up at Pinkie's house. Rainbow Dash was wearing her usual outfit again, and Pinkie was wearing a frilly light blue skirt.

"Last night was awesome," said Rainbow Dash. "I haven't laughed that hard in so long!"

"Me neither," said Pinkie Pie. "We should totally do something like that again!"

"Let's hang out with our friends today. We don't want to leave them hanging for too long. But, tomorrow, let's prank someone else."

"Who?"

"I've always wanted to hear Rarity fart."

...

The next day, Pinkie Pie knocked on Rarity's door. She was now wearing her usual pink skirt.

When Rarity opened the door, wearing her usual purple skirt, Pinkie said "Hey Rarity! Can you help me decorate the party house for a big party I'm throwing over there? I need your fabulouslousness!"

"Why not?" said Rarity. "I don't really have anything else to do today."

...

Rainbow Dash, still wearing her usual outfit, put not one but two powdered mushrooms into a glass of cider.

When Pinkie and Rarity arrived, Rainbow walked over to her and held out the cider.

"It's a hot day today, so here's some refreshments!"

Rarity drank the cider, and Rainbow and Pinkie giggled. The most feminine girl they knew was about to have a very unladylike four hours!

"You did use the bathroom before you got Rarity, right?" Rainbow whispered to Pinkie, who nodded.

After Rarity set down her glass, her stomach growled. "If you'll excuse me, before I start the decorations I need to-"

FFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRT!

Rarity blushed beet red while Rainbow and Pinkie laughed. Since Rarity was going to be the only one farting, they wouldn't have to time them this time.

"It's not funny!" said Rarity.

PPPPPFFFFFFFT!

Rainbow and Pinkie laughed harder.

After a minute of farting, Rarity walked over to the door.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you!" said Rainbow Dash. "Do you want everyone in the city to hear you fart? In here it's just us!"

Rarity turned around and tried to hold in her gas, but after about a minute...

PPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRT!

She farted for 14 seconds, and the force of this fart actually caused her skirt to blow a bit behind her. Rainbow and Pinkie laughed harder.

"Rainbow Dash!" PPPPFFFFFFFT! "You didn't have-" FFFRRRRRRRT! "anything to do with-" PPPPRRRRRT! "this, did you?"

"Me and her set this up!" said Pinkie, who got back to laughing hard.

"Oh, you two are-" PPPPFFFFFT! "totally gonna" PPPBBBBBTTTTH! "get it!" BBBBRRRRT

Rarity sat down on a couch, hoping the cushion would muffle the sound of her farts, but they were still very loud and in some cases, very long. Rainbow and Pinkie continued to laugh.

After half an hour of farting...

"Seriously, what did you-" *prrrrrt* "put in my-" BBBBRRRRRT! "drink?"

"The most powerful fart powder in the world!" said Rainbow.

Rarity stood up and tried to hold it in again, sweating from the effort, but ended up farting very loudly for 19 seconds. This was the same length as Sunset's longest fart, and Rainbow and Pinkie laughed harder.

"Nice one, Rarity," said Rainbow when she was finally able to stop her giggle fit.

An hour later, Rarity stopped trying to hold it in, even sweatier than before not only from trying to hold it in, but from the hot day, and the embarrassment of farting so much. After a 16-second fart, she laid on her back and raised her legs in the air. Rainbow and Pinkie could see her purple panties but she didn't care.

"Why oh why-" BBBBRRRRAAAAP! "did this have to happen-" FFFFFRRRT! PPPRRRRT! "to me?"

Rarity let out a series of boisterous wet farts, ranging from one second to fifteen, and Rainbow and Pinkie fell on their backs and kicked their legs in the air laughing harder than ever. As funny as it was for them to fart, or hear each other fart, or Sunset and Twilight, it was even more funny to hear prissy, ladylike Rarity fart so loud and so long.

Fifty minutes later, Rarity's farts were getting louder and longer, and Rainbow and Pinkie Pie were laughing harder. Rarity was now dripping with sweat to the point that her skirt was soaked through. As a result, her farts were even wetter.

Just under the two hour milestone, Rarity released a flurry of loud farts from three to seven seconds, and Rainbow Dash wet her shorts from laughing too hard.

About five minutes later, Rarity got to her feet, farting several times in the process. Finally she stood up.

"You think this is so funny, do you?" said Rarity. "Well, let's see if you're still laughing after this!"

Rarity walked over to Rainbow and Pinkie, who were laying side by side. She positioned her butt directly in front of their faces.

Their laughter stopped almost immediately as they realized what she was about to do.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRT!

Rarity farted in their faces for 24 seconds. Rainbow and Pinkie began gagging on the stench, and Rarity continued to fart in their faces until they couldn't take it anymore and fainted.

But Rarity didn't stop there. She continued to fart on them. She wasn't sure how long she'd be gassy for, but at the moment all she could think about was her revenge.

An hour after knocking out Rainbow and Pinkie, Rarity had to go to the bathroom. She tried to hold it in as she made her way to the bathroom. Occasionally a loud fart would make its way out of her rear. Her gas was making it hard to hold it.

She finally reached the bathroom, hiked up her skirt, and sat on the toilet. Only after she started peeing did she realize she had left her underwear up. She hung her head, farting for seven seconds at the same time.

Once she was done, she returned to Rainbow and Pinkie and continued to fart on them, occasionally sitting on them before farting.

After about twenty minutes, Rainbow and Pinkie started to wake up. Rarity farted in their faces again, and they went out cold again.

When Rarity finally stopped farting, she was initially disappointed, but then relieved that she wouldn't be farting anymore. Well, not more than usual anyway. But when she wasn't this gassy she could fart silently. Rainbow and Pinkie had no idea she had once farted fairly close to them.

She quickly checked to see if they were still breathing, and they were.

She was satisfied at her revenge and would forgive them when they woke up. If they didn't do it again, and if they did, she'd forgive them after farting on them again. She patted her butt lightly and giggled. Some part of her had found it fun.