• Published 8th Nov 2017
  • 2,698 Views, 8 Comments

The Gassy Mushrooms - The Dark Wolf



Pinkie Pie discovers a new type of mushroom that causes extreme flatulence.

  • ...
25
 8
 2,698

Sunset vs. Twilight

It was the day after Pinkie Pie had discovered the gassy mushrooms. Both Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle received an invitation to a party at Rainbow's house.

When they arrived, Sunset was wearing a white and pink T-shirt and jeans, and Twilight was wearing short, purple shorts. Rainbow Dash was wearing her usual outfit, and Pinkie Pie was wearing her usual pink skirt.

"Welcome to this random party!" said Pinkie. "Here, have some cider!"

Sunset and Twilight each took a glass of cider from Pinkie's hand and drank it.

Pinkie and Rainbow giggled and did a fist bump. Pinkie had used her explosive power to turn two mushrooms into powder - extra-powerful fart powder - and put enough equal to one mushroom in each cup of cider. Pinkie and Rainbow planned to make Sunset and Twilight unwittingly have a farting contest. Rainbow and Pinkie bet on who would win. Rainbow bet on Sunset, Pinkie bet on Twilight. The loser would have to let the winner sit on them and fart for two hours after eating a gassy mushroom.

Ten seconds after drinking their cider, Sunset and Twilight were looking uncomfortable.

"Um..." said Twilight. "I have to go to the-"

PPPPPPFFFFFFFFT!

Twilight blushed and giggled nervously. "Excuse me..."

Sunset groaned. "I'm not feeling too good my-"

FFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRT!

Sunset blushed. "Excuse me, that was very unladylike."

Rainbow and Pinkie were laughing hard, and Twilight felt a little better knowing Sunset was having the same problem as her.

"Uhhhh..." said Twilight, bending over slightly.

PPPPPPPPFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRT!

Pinkie had to hold in her laughter to time this fart - six seconds - and then doubled over laughing again.

Sunset let out five loud farts, but each was about one to three seconds long. Rainbow was keeping score of her, but wasn't sure she'd be able to time Sunset's farts with how hard she was laughing at them.

As Twilight released a series of wet farts, Sunset groaned and stuck her butt out a bit. Rainbow got close to her.

BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRTTTT!

This fart was seven seconds long. Rainbow had to remember this, and she continued to laugh hard.

"This is so-" FFFFFFFRRRRRRT! "embarrassing," said Twilight. "I'm usually not this-" PPPPPFFFFFT! "gassy. It must have been-" PPPPPRRRRRT! "something I ate!"

Sunset eyed Rainbow suspiciously. "You didn't-" PPPPPRRRRRT! "put something in our-" PPPPPFFFFFFFT! "drinks by any chance, did you?" BBBBBBBRRRRRRT!

"No," said Rainbow Dash in the middle of laughing hard.

Within half an hour, Sunset and Twilight's farts were getting longer. Twilight was on her back with her legs in the air, and Sunset was on her knees with her butt in the air.

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

"15 seconds," said Rainbow Dash, patting Sunset's butt lightly, then moving away slightly as a short but loud fart came after. "That's a record for you."

PPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRT!

"16 seconds!" said Pinkie, who was sitting close to Twilight, but keeping a bit of a distance from her rear.

"When is this gonna end?" said Sunset after three farts that were between three and six seconds long.

"Two hours from when you first started farting," said Rainbow. "So, you might as well just have fun with it, and do it in front of people who find it funny."

"Fine," said Sunset, farting for 12 seconds.

An hour into the contest, Twilight let out a series of boisterous wet farts that were between one and three seconds long, and Sunset did the same, though some of her farts were for four seconds. Twilight's farts were wetter, and some of Sunset's farts were deeper.

They farted like this for fifteen minutes straight, and Pinkie laughed so hard she wet herself. Rainbow was laughing just as hard.

After an hour and a half, Twilight stood up.

"Well, I think I-"

PPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRT!

Pinkie laughed really hard, but at the same time, kept track of how long it was. It was 18 seconds.

Meanwhile, Sunset was still farting, but her farts weren't any longer than eight seconds now.

"Come on, Sunny," said Rainbow, slapping Sunset's butt lightly. "You can fart longer than that!"

FFFFFFRRRRRRT!

"Phew, your farts smell worse than mine," said Rainbow, who was keeping a distance from Sunset's butt because she didn't want to get farted in the face.

A couple minutes later, Sunset let out a boisterous wet fart that lasted 19 seconds.

"That's more like it, Sunny," said Rainbow, patting Sunset's butt again. Sunset blushed, but giggled a bit.

Twilight, meanwhile, was also starting to giggle slightly at her farts. Rainbow and Pinkie thought it was funny and she was gassier than she had ever been in her life, so why not make light of it?

For the remainder of the contest, Twilight and Sunset's farts ranged from one second to ten, but there were no more farts longer than 19 seconds. Sunset and Twilight were panting when their farting had stopped.

"Is that it?" said Twilight.

"Looks like it to me," said Sunset.

"18 seconds!" said Pinkie.

"19 for Sunset!" said Rainbow. "I win!"

"So, you were making us have a farting contest?" said Sunset.

"Of course!" said Rainbow.

Sunset and Twilight giggled a bit.

"Well, it was a little funny," said Sunset.

"But please don't give us that stuff if anyone else is around," said Twilight.

Both Pinkie and Rainbow did the Pinkie Pie promise not to, and they got on with their party. They had to open the window because the room smelled really bad from Sunset and Twilight's farts.

Once Twilight and Sunset were home, Rainbow said "Now, time for the last part of our bet."

Pinkie laid facedown. Rainbow ate one of the mushrooms and sat on Pinkie's butt.

Both Rainbow and Pinkie laughed with each fart, and Pinkie peed again about 50 minutes in.