• Published 22nd Dec 2017
  • 911 Views, 0 Comments

ELEMENTS OF HARMONY SECOND GENERATION - element_of_miracle82



The children of Mane 7 continue their mother's adventure as the new evil lurks to threaten the world

  • ...
7
 0
 911

CHAPTER 9: WRATH

CHAPTER 9: WRATH
Mrs. Harshwinny stands in front of Appleshine. Bluetrix sits on the side with her parent, Prince Blueblood and Trixie Lulamoon. Taichi stands near the door.

"Why did you attack the princess?" asked Mrs. Harahwinny.

"She insults my family. I don't mind her insulting me but I do mind that brat insulting my family," said Appleshine.

"But that is not a reason for you to attack her," said Mrs. Harshwinny.

"So if that brat insulting my family, what you want me to do?" asked Appleshine.

"You dare calling my daughter a brat?" asked Blueblood angrily but a glare from Taichi shuts him up.

"Whatever it is, your action will not be tolerated. I will suspend you for a month," said Mrs. Harshwinny.

Appleshine frowns. Taichi looks at Mrs. Harshwinny

"What about Bluetrix action of insulting?" asked Taichi.

"She won't be taken any action," said Mrs. Harshwinny.

"So, you punish my daughter for reacting to her insult but not punishing Blueblood's daughter for insulting her?" asked Taichi.

Princess Celestia walks in and sees Taichi that begins to blaze in anger. 'Oh no' thinks Princess Celestia.

He glares towards Bluetrix that shivers in anger.

"If you don't want to punish her, I will," said Taichi, aiming his hands to Prince Blueblood's daughter.

Bluetrix floats slowly to the air, feeling her neck been choked. Prince Blueblood aims his horn but suddenly his horn explodes to piices, causing him to yell in pain. Trixie walks back, frighten. Princess Celestia sighs.

"Princess Bluetrix, you will be suspend for two month for insulting other students. Any involvement from your parent will result you being expelled from the school," said Princess Celestia.

She looks at Bluetrix that still struggling to breathe as her face changes to blue. She sighs as she looks at the Supergod human that still using his powers.

"Tai, release her. You punish her enough," said Princess Celestia.

Taichi growls in anger.

"As you wish," said Taichi as Bluetrix falls down, breathing heavily.

Trixie looks at her husband that whining in pain and her daughter that breathe heavily. She looks back at Taichi and Princess Celestia. Prince Blueblood stands up slowly.

"This won't end here," said Prince Blueblood.

Taichi grabs the royal unicorn's neck and smash him on the wall.

"Well, I can end this thing otherwise," said Taichi with a smirking glare.

Prince Blueblood whimpers. Taichi throws him to the door.

"Be glad this is Princess Celestia's castle and not mine," said Taichi.

Prince Blueblood runs out, follows by Trixie and Bluetrix.

At night, Appleshine and Moon Beam look at Taichi.

"First, to activate your berserker, you must feel the anger but don't let the anger control you. Try to focus your inner," said Taichi.

Appleshine and Moon Beam nod as they close their eyes, focusing their inner power. Appleshine begins to glow in orange aura while Moon Beam glows in blue aura. Taichi smiles as Moon Beam's wings begin to spread.

"That's right. Feel it," said Taichi.

A huge farting sound as both Moon Beam and Taichi sigh.

"Appleshine!" groan Moon Beam.

Appleshine smiles sheepishly. Taichi pinchs his nose.

"You better go to the toilet now," said Taichi.

Appleshine rushes towards the bathroom.

The next day, Taichi looks at 3 scholars that holds quill.

"Anthro ponies is a mix of human and ponies. Just like ponies, they also have 4 types, Anthro pegasi, anthro unicorn, anthro Earth pony and anthro alicorn. Anthro ponies have all unicorn, pegasi and Earth pony powers but anthro alicorn has all 4 powers including alicorn. Their appearance takes more on her mother with only inherited her father eyes. It is still unknown why all anthroponies are mares. They are omnivorous because they can eat meat such as chicken meat, cow meat, mutton but not ponies since they're not cannibal and hay or in Appleshine case, apples. Anthroponies inherit a powerful being called berserk-er. They are born intelligent and in time wise but they can be childish and sometimes making smart alec remark," explained Taichi.

The scholars write the information inside their quill.

"Any question?" asked Taichi.

After one month has passed, Appleshine walks towards the building. She walks into the ettique class.

"Okay students, we'll start with........"

Moon Beam groans as she looks at the tutor that explain about the history of Equestrian. She looks at the window.

"Your Highness, you must focus on your studies."

Moon Beam groans as she looks at the tutor.

"I can learn about the theory and the book notes later on. I need some action. Especially on how to analyze the attacks and strategics the army," said Moon Beam.

"Yes but you need to learn on how to make a strategy before creating one. To do that, you need to learn about the history," said the tutor.

Moon Bean pouts.

At recess, Appleshine enjoys another set of hays. Moon Beam walks towards her and sits on the chair in front of her.

"Tired of studying?" asked Appleshine.

"Boring is the exact word I would use. I prefer action instead of talking and explaining," said Moon Beam.

"I know but you need to know how to take the action without causing trouble. To know that, explanation is needed," said Appleshine.

"So, what are we going to do?" asked Moon Beam.

"Maybe walk around, stretching my hoof," said Appleshine.

"How about pranking?" asked Moon Beam, smiles evilly.

"You know what dad says right?" asked Appleshine, munching another hay.

Moon Beam sighs.

"I know. There is time and place for everything. I mean seriously," said Moon Beam.

"We can prank all out in that day," said Appleshine.

"I know," said Moon Beam.

Taichi walks along the hallway as Princess Luna walks alongside him.

"I wonder since Moon Beam is kinda doesn't like sitting on her throne much and always find her way to go outside," said Princess Luna.

Taichi smiles.

"Well anthroponies are born greatness but they just want to be normal," said Taichi.

"I know but Moon Beam is the heir of the throne just like Illusion. I worried she won't want to rule beside her cousin," said Princess Luna.

"Don't worry. Just teach her everything you know about ruling a country and she will be fine," said Taichi.