• Published 22nd Dec 2017
  • 911 Views, 0 Comments

ELEMENTS OF HARMONY SECOND GENERATION - element_of_miracle82



The children of Mane 7 continue their mother's adventure as the new evil lurks to threaten the world

  • ...
7
 0
 911

CHAPTER 6: FIRST DAY

CHAPTER 6: FIRST DAY
Appleshine looks at the huge building. Taichi looks at his daughter.

"Ready for entrance exam?" asked Taichi.

"Maybe. I don't know how hard can it be," said Appleshine.

"Don't worry. I am pretty sure you can ace it," said Taichi.

Appleshine nods as she walks in. Taichi follows his daughter. They walk to the room as 3 high educated unicorns sit on their chair. Appleshine stands in front of the unicorns. One of the unicorn pushes the trolley towards Appleshine. She looks inside the trolley and sees a reddish dragon egg and a yellow orange phoenix egg. She glances towards her father that nods. She lifts her front hooves, left hooves on dragon egg and right hooves on phoenix egg. Her hoof begins to glow slowly. Both eggs begins to crack and a baby dragon and a baby phoenix hatch from it. The unicorns write something on their clipboard. The reddish dragon yawns. Taichi sighs. 'Looks like she might have an assistance just like Twilight' thinks Taichi. One of the unicorn looks at Appleshine.

"Congratulations. We accept you as the new student," said the unicorn.

Appleshine just nods.

"You may go out now," said the same unicorn.

"Thank you," said Appleshine as she walks out, followed by her father.

Outside, Pinkie Pie jumps happily as Cotton Candy and Flutterina. Appleshine shocks.

"Wow aunt pinkie, you do know I can succeed," said Appleshine.

Rarity smiles.

"One thing I know for sure, you are destined for something great just like your father," said Rarity.

"And mother," added Appleshine as she looks at her mother that smiles.

"I still don't like it," said Taichi.

Appleshine turns to face her father.

"I will be fine, dad. Aunty Luna already promise that no harm can be inflicted on me. And I believe the people of this city knows by now not to do something that can anger you," said Appleshine.

"I think not all Canterlot ponies want to feel your wrath anyway," said Twilight.

"What is wrath?" asked Appleshine.

"Full angry mode," said Taichi.

"Wow. Can I do that?" asked Appleshine.

"Of course. All anthros can unlock their beserker mode but I will teach you that in time. Right now, just focus on your studies here first," said Taichi.

Appleshine nods.

The next day, Appleshine stands alongside new students as they face the Principle of Canterlot School of Gifted Unicorn.

"Welcome new students. I hope you will have fun studying here. If you need any help, you can ask the instructor to guide you," said the principle.

Ms Harshwinny walks to the front.

"Bear in mind that I never and won't tolerate any discipline problem caused by any of you," said Ms Harshwinny.

The principle walks to the front.

"Any question?" asked the principle.

One hoof raise up.

"Yes?" asked the principle.

"Why is this Earth pony here? This school is only for gifted Unicorn," said a student, pointing at Appleshine.

Taichi chuckles. 'I would love to know that too' thinks Taichi.

"Well, the princess wants to try something new and since she is gifted Earth pony, the princess decides to choose her to be the first non unicorn to be the student of this school," said the principle.

The students murmur to each other as Taichi narrows his eyes. 'I have a bad feeling about this' thinks Taichi.

At the hostel, Appleshine puts her saddle bag inside the board. She looks at her father.

"Where are you going to sleep?" asked Appleshine.

"I will figure it out. Don't worry. I will close to you," said Taichi.

Appleshine nods.

The next day, Appleshine sits near the window as the teacher explains about the beginner magic they will learn. Taichi looks from outside, watching his daughter learn beginner magic. Moon Beam stands beside him.

"Dad, do you need me to be with her? I can ask my mom to put me in," said Moon Beam.

"You can be with her but don't join the school. Just stay by her side," said Taichi.

Moon Beam nods.

At recess time, Appleshine eats her food.

"Hello non unicorn."

Appleshine glances towards a dark blue unicorn with white and blonde mane and tail. She ignores her as she keeps on eating.

"It is not polite to ignore pony especially the wealthy and powerful unicorn," said the unicorn.

Appleshine picks up her plate and walks towards the bucket and puts the plate there.

"Hey, I am talking to you!"

Appleshine sighs as she looks at the unicorn that glare towards her.

"Look, you need to introduce yourself first before claiming who you are," said Appleshine.

"Fine. My name is Princess Bluetrix, daughter of Prince Blueblood and the Great and Powerful Trixie," said Bluetrix.

"Please to meet you, Bluetrix. I am Appleshine," said Appleshine with a smile.

"It is Princess Bluetrix. I don't want to know who you are, commoner. As a descendant of Princess Platinum, I demand you to show your respect," said Bluetrix.

"You need to earn the respect, not demand it," said Appleshine as she walks away.

Bluetrix growls in anger.

Moon Beam claps happily as Appleshine walks towards them.

"How is your first day?" asked Moon Beam.

"Okay I guess," said Appleshine.

"Where is your next class?" asked Moon Beam.

"Chemistry," said Appleshine.

"Let me bring you there," said Moon Beam as she walks towards the second building, followed by Appleshine.

Taichi smiles.

Mrs. Bundley, a grey unicorn with white mane and tail looks at new arrival Moon Beam and Appleshine.

"Hello Princess Moon Beam. You must be Appleshine," said Mrs. Bundley.

Appleshine nods.

"Come on in," said Mrs. Bundley.

"Have fun," said Moon Beam.

"And aren't you have a study with your own teacher, Your Highness?" asked Mrs. Bundley.

"Nope. I am clear today," said Moon Beam.

"Your Highness!"

Moon Beam groans, looking at the helper.

"You musn't run away from your studies," said the helper.

Moon Beam sighs as her horn shines a bit. Appleshine chuckles as Moon Beam teleports out.

"She likes to study in her own time," said Appleshine.

"Go on and take your seat. We will start our class in a minute," said Mrs. Bundley.

Appleshine nods.