• Published 22nd Dec 2017
  • 911 Views, 0 Comments

ELEMENTS OF HARMONY SECOND GENERATION - element_of_miracle82



The children of Mane 7 continue their mother's adventure as the new evil lurks to threaten the world

  • ...
7
 0
 911

CHAPTER 5: CSOGU

CHAPTER 5:
Few years later, at Friendship Castle, Twilight Sparkle walks towards the door and opens it. Derpy gives a letter as she takes it.

"Thank you," said Twilight with a smile.

Derpy flies away. The princess looks at the letter.

"A letter from School of Gifted Unicorns for Appleshine? I don't know her father apply for that school," said Twilight.

She opens the door and walks out.

At Sweet Apple Acres, Appleshine pushes the bucket to the waiting wagon. Taichi holds little Apple Jewel that just watch both her mother and her sister moving the buckets. As Applejack picks up the final bucket, Big Mac walks away with it. Appleshine sits beside her father as Applejack walks towards them.

"Looks like everything is done. Let's head inside for some apple pie," said Applejack.

Appleshine jumps happily towards the door as Taichi follows his eldest daughter. Applejack smiles at her family.

"Applejack!"

The farm pony looks at the purple alicorn that walks towards her.

"Hey Twi," said Applejack.

Twilight Sparkle picks up the letter from her saddlebag and gives it to Applejack.

"The letter for your daughter. I don't know you want to send her to that school," said Twilight.

Taichi walks towards his wife.

"Anything wrong?" asked Taichi.

"You didn't send any application to any school?" asked Applejack.

"No. I am still debating either sending her to Ponyville school or homeschool her. Why?" asked Taichi.

Applejack gives the letter to Taichi. He opens the letter and reads it. He looks at the purple princess.

"As much as I enjoy pranking, yours is kinda illogical," said Taichi.

"That is Princess Celestia's seal. I can assure you, it is not a joke. Beside, I don't play pranks," said Twilight.

"Still illogical since Appleshine is anthro Earth pony," stated Taichi.

"But I see her magic is more than normally Earth pony," argued Twilight.

"Well anthro powers has Unicorn magic, pegasi magic and Earth Pony magic," explained Taichi.

"So, you should let her study there," said Twilight.

"My answer is no," said Taichi as he walks in.

Applejack sighs.

"I am sorry Twi. Tai is still having problem with Canterlot ponies," said Applejack.

The princess of friendship sighs.

"Appleshine is special. I just don't want him throw away her future because the anger he has towards canterlot ponies," said Twilight.

"I know. I'll have a talk with him tonight," said Applejack.

Inside the barn, Appleshine munching her apple pie as Taichi bites another apple. Applejack walks towards the table and sits beside her husband. Taichi glances towards his wife.

"I know what you're thinking AJ but my decision is final. We're either sending her to Ponyville school or homeschool her," said Taichi.

"I know Tai but we all know how special our daughters are. The letter said it that Princess Celestia will cover the expenses. So I still don't understand why you don't want to send her there," said Applejack.

"Just because our daughter is special that doesn't mean we should get her to the best school," said Taichi.

"Yeah but when she graduates from there, it helps the selling of the apples thus increasing our income," said Applejack.

"What about what she wants? Do you think she wants to go somewhere far away from us," said Taichi.

Appleshine looks at her parent that quarrel about her studies.

"She needs to learn to stand on her own. How long can we take care of her?" asked Applejack.

"She will stand on her own in time. Right now she needs to study at normal school or we just teach her anything she needs to know," said Taichi.

Applejack sighs.

"Mom."

Applejack looks at her eldest daughter.

"I am happy right now, with you and dad. I don't mind studying in ponyville or here. I just want to stay here," said Appleshine.

"I am sending the letter to Princess Celestia to decline her entry," said Taichi.

"Try not to cause a scene. I know you're Super God but try to calm down and listen to her reason first. Then it is up to you," said Applejack.

The next day, Taichi and Appleshine are in a train towards Canterlot. Appleshine looks outside the window. Taichi chuckles as she moves her tail left and right.

"Dad, Moon Beam is in Canterlot, right?" asked Appleshine.

"Yeah, along with Aphrodite," said Taichi.

"Can we visit them?" asked Appleshine.

"Sure. We settle about the princess first then we visit them," said Taichi.

Back to Friendship Castle, Twilight Sparkle looks at her best friends.

"We should make a ceremony about passing the torch to our child," said Twilight.

"Aren't they too young for this? You should have wait until they're older to have that ceremony," said Applejack.

"I agree with Applejack, darling. They're too young to handle this kind of responsibility," added Rarity.

Twilight Sparkle sighs.

"I know. I am just worried if the enemy strikes right now," said Twilight.

"We have our husband to protect us. And I know for sure my husband can sense danger before it happens," said Applejack.

"He always takes his work seriously," said Rarity.

At Canterlot Castle, Taichi stands in front of the princesses as Appleshine wrestles with Moon Beam.

"I still don't understand why you don't want to let your daughter attend Canterlot School of Gifted Unicorns," said Princess Celestia.

"Appleshine has unicorn magic, pegasi magic and Earth pony magic but she is anthro Earth pony, which differ the first requirement of being that student which is being unicorn," said Taichi.

"Yes but she does have potiental to become somepony," said Princess Celestia.

"If she wants to be one. You can't force the pony to be something you want them to be," said Taichi.

"I know. Don't you want her to become somepony special?" asked Princess Celestia.

"It is up to what she wants, not what I want," said Taichi.

The Solar Princess looks at Appleshine that still playing wrestle with her half sister.

"Appleshine," called Princess Celestia.

Appleshine looks at the Sun Princess.

"What do you want to do?" asked Princess Celestia.

"I want to become a farmer, just like my mother and any apple family," said Appleshine.

Moon Beam stands beside her half sister.

"Come on Appleshine, let's prank Prince Blueblood," said Moon Beam.

Appleshine smirks as both of them run towards the door. Princess Celestia hits the floor with her front hoof.

"My decision is final. Appleshine will be a student in Canterlot School of Gifted Unicorns," said Princess Celestia.

Appleshine looks at her father that growl in anger. Princess Luna sighs.

"Tai, as the princess of the moon and your wife, I will make your daughters will be protected. Any problem either from the students or the lecturers, they will answer to me," said Princess Luna.

"You know that school is under your sister," said Taichi.

"I know but better my wrath than yours," said Princess Luna.

"Agree. We already felt your wrath and the scholars still afraid to study about your species," said Princess Celestia.

"Fine. But I will supervise my daughter all the way until her graduate," said Taichi.