• Published 22nd Dec 2017
  • 912 Views, 0 Comments

ELEMENTS OF HARMONY SECOND GENERATION - element_of_miracle82



The children of Mane 7 continue their mother's adventure as the new evil lurks to threaten the world

  • ...
7
 0
 912

CHAPTER 2: THE FILLY LIFES

CHAPTER 2
Few years later, at Sweet Apple Acres, Taichi looks at Appleshine that stares towards her mother that bucking apples. She claps her hooves everytime her mother kicks the apple tree. Taichi chuckles.

"She is an apple alright," said Taichi.

Applejack looks at her husband.

"Aren't you suppose to work your chores?" asked Applejack.

"Already finish it long ago. That's why I babysit our daughter while you do your chores," said Taichi.

Applejack smiles as her daughter giggles. Taichi picks his daughter up.

"We will teach you how to buck a tree when you're older, kiddo," said Taichi.

Applejack walks towards her family.

"I am done. Let's head back in. I need to make apple pie," said Applejack.

The new apple family walks towards the barn.

Meanwhile, above Ponyville, Rainbow Dash flies through the sky with her son holding her front hoof in fear. She looks at Twilight Sparkle that rest on the cloud as Starburst floats beside her mother.

"Hey Twi," called Rainbow.

Twilight Sparkle smiles.

"Teaching Prism Bolt how to fly," said Twilight.

"More like trying. He's hugging my hoof really tight," said Rainbow.

Starburst flies towards Prism Bolt that still hugging her mother's right hoof. Rainbow Dash groans.

"Come on Prism. Why don't you just flip your wings and fly?" asked Rainbow.

"Don't wanna!" yelled Prism Bolt.

Back to Sweet Apple Acres, inside the barn, Applejack puts another batch of apple pie on the table as she sees empty apple pie plates on the table.

"What in tarnation?" asked Applejack as she looks around.

Taichi walks down and looks at agitated Applejack.

"What's wrong?" asked Taichi.

"There is an apple pie thief inside the barn," said Applejack, angrily.

Taichi looks at the table and sees a small hand picks up the apple pie. He looks down and sees his daughter munching apple pie. He chuckles.

"AJ, remember about the talk we had few days ago? About Appleshine is more me and you think she doesn't have your traits?" asked Taichi.

"Yeah, what about it?" asked Applejack.

Taichi picks up his wife and hold her.

"Well, she is showing your trait right now," said Taichi.

Applejack looks at her husband, curious as Taichi points towards the undertable. She looks down and sees her daughter finishing the plate. She looks at her mother and raises her front hoof.

"Mama. More Apple Pie?" asked Appleshine.

"Appleshine!" screamed Applejack

She tries to run but finds out she is not moving. She looks up and sees her husband holds her body, grinning.

"What do you know, she got your bottomless pit stomach trait," teased Taichi.

"I hate you," muttered Applejack.

At Fluttershy's house, Fluttershy feeds another animal as her daughter floats beside her. Flutterrina giggles as Fluttershy smiles.

"You like it? You like what i am doing?" asked Fluttershy.

Flutterina nods, still giggling. She stands up.

"I think it is time to meet up," said Fluttershy as Flutterina nods.

Taichi and his family walk towards the Friendship Castle.

"Are you sure you will be okay?" asked Taichi.

"Don't worry hon. We will be fine. You better head towards Canterlot," said Applejack.

Taichi kisses his wife's mouth and his daughter's cheek. Applejack smiles, looking at her daughter that whines.

"Come on. Time to join the others," said Applejack.

Inside the Cutie Map room, Rarity looks at new arrival Applejack, still holding her daughter.

"Hello Applejack," said Rarity.

"Hey Rarity," said Applejack.

Appleshine jumps down and stands in front of Crystal Clarity. She looks at her mother.

"I taut I taw a puddy tat," said Appleshine.

Crystal Clarity opens her eyes. Appleshine looks at new awaken kirin.

"I did I did. I taw a puddy tat," said Appleshine.

Rarity looks at Applejack.

"Puddy tat?" asked Rarity.

"No idea. Only Tai can decipher what she's talking," said Applejack.

Appleshine sniff the kirin's body.

"Darling, you know it is rude to smell ponies," said Rarity.

Appleshine looks at her mother.

"She smell like her mother," said Appleshine.

Applejack chuckles.

At Canterlot, Taichi walks slowly towards the castle. He looks around as most Canterlot ponies act snobbish and gives him a stink eye. Taichi chuckles. 'Typical snobbish canterlot ponies' thinks Taichi. He looks up and sees the door to the castle. Taichi smiles as he pushes the door.

Few hours later, Twilight Sparkle looks around.

"We conclude our discussion today," said Twilight.

Appleshine looks at Crystal Clarity that tries to climb the table map. She bites the tail, causing the kirin to yelp in pain. Rarity looks at Crystal Clarity that squirms. She looks up and sees the young apple still biting her daughter.

"Appleshine! Stop biting Crystal Clarity's tail!" yelled Rarity.

Appleshine looks at the bearer of Generosity. Crystal Clarity releases her hold as both of them fall to the ground. Rarity shreiks as Applejack leaps towards Appleshine and Crystal Clarity.

"Are both of you okay?" asked Applejack.

The young anthro stands up. The kirin holds her head. Rarity cradles her daughter. Applejack looks at her daughter that shakes her head.

"You need to apologize to her," said Applejack.

Appleshine walks towards teary Crystal Clarity as she licks her tail.

"Sowwy puddy tat," said Appleshine.

At Canterlot castle, Taichi walks into the throne room as both Princess Celestia dan Princess Luna look at him. Moon Beam smiles happily at her father. Princess Celestia smiles.

"Welcome. I am pretty sure you know the reason we call you," said Princess Celestia.

"To investigate a disturbance at the border of Equestria," said Taichi.

"We will send you some soldiers to help you," said Princess Luna.

"I am pretty sure I can handle this alone," said Taichi.

"Are you sure? It can be dangerous," said Princess Luna.

"Don't worry. If it does a threat, I can finish them easily," said Taichi.

"Well then, I leave you to it. Inform us if anything cause trouble," said Princess Celestia.

Taichi bow.

Back to Sweet Apple Acres, Applejack walks back towards Sweet Apple Acres as Appleshine walks behind her. Suddenly she stops. Applejack looks at her daughter.

"What's wrong?" asked Applejack.

Appleshine turns around and sees Starburst has trouble walking with her huge wings.

"Are you okay, Starburst?" asked Applejack.

Starburst stands up slowly.

At the border, Taichi lands as he looks around. 'I sense something dark in here' thinks Taichi. He pulls out his Elucilator sword from his back. He looks down and sees King Sombra's horn on the ground. Suddenly Nightmare essence surrounds the horn and disappears. 'I have a bad feeling about this' thinks Taichi.