• Published 22nd Dec 2017
  • 911 Views, 0 Comments

ELEMENTS OF HARMONY SECOND GENERATION - element_of_miracle82



The children of Mane 7 continue their mother's adventure as the new evil lurks to threaten the world

  • ...
7
 0
 911

CHAPTER 10: TEST

CHAPTER 10: TEST
The next day, the principle looks at all the students.

"Tomorrow, we will have a test. In this test, we will hide a student inside the field of maze and you must use magic to search for him. Marks will be given based on how fast you can find the student," explained the principle.

Mrs. Harshwinny walks to the front along with a young dark brown colt with green mane and tail.

"This colt will be the colt you must find inside the maze," said Mrs. Harshwinny.

Appleshine walks towards the colt and sniffs his body, imprinting his scent. Taichi chuckles. 'She's using his smell to find him' thinks Taichi. The principle uses her magic and teleport the colt to the middle of the maze.

"The test begin now. Good luck," said the principle.

The students move towards the maze. Appleshine moves her head up, sniffing the air. Taichi looks at her daughter that walks towards the maze entrance. 'This could be interesting' thinks Taichi as he spreads his wings and follow his daughter.

Bluetrix uses her magic to locate the colt but failed. She sighs.

"This test is useless. Why do I the princess need to learn all this?" asked Bluetrix.

Appleshine walks past her, still sniffing the air. She scowls towards anthro Earth pony that enters another lane.

"Hey, come back here!" yelled Bluetrix as she chases the anthro Earth pony.

Appleshine walks quickly inside the maze, sniffs the air. 'I smell the colt but there is another smell that is different' thinks Appleshine as she sniffs the air again. She makes her way to the center of the maze stands in front of the colt and the principle that stands beside him.

"Well done, Appleshine. You are the first that arrive here and will get full marks," said the principle.

Appleshine smiles. Taichi lands beside his daughter.

"Good job," said Taichi.

The next day, Appleshine sits under the tree, reading a book. Moon Beam lands beside her and slumps down, tired. Appleshine glances towards her younger sibling.

"Tired day?" asked Appleshine.

"You have no idea. I mean why the heck do I need to learn about Royal crap?" complained Moon Beam.

"Because you're the heir of the throne. You will rule Equestria beside Illusion. You need to learn about how to be a royal," explained Appleshine.

Moon Beam groans.

"Why did I have to be only heir anyway?" asked Moon Beam.

"Illusion is the only heir," stated Appleshine.

"That idiot just don't care," said Moon Beam.

Princess Luna looks at the anthros that still talking to each other. Princess Celestia stands beside her. She sighs.

"Will she ever ready to be a ruler of Equestria beside her cousin?" asked Princess Luna.

"I am pretty sure she will be a great ruler just like you," said Princess Celestia.

"Hope so. She never interested in handling politics, only military and discussion with normal ponies," said Princess Luna.

"She just need to learn to handle one," said Princess Celestia.

The Lunar princess returns her gaze to the spawn of Supergod.

Illusion appears in front of the anthroponies duo.

"Hello ladies," greet Illusion.

Moon Beam stands up and glares towards her cousin. Appleshine chuckles.

"Calm down Moon Beam. It's only Lulu," said Appleshine.

"Only Claire can call me that," said Illusion.

"What do you want?" asked Moon Beam.

"Just visiting you guys. After all mom wants me to see the ponies," said Illusion.

"You can start by walking into the city," said Moon Beam.

"You should join me," said Illusion.

"Fine," said Moon Beam.

Appleshine chuckles.

"I'll join you since I have nothing else to do," said Appleshine.

"Good idea. I don't want to walk alone with that idiot," said Moon Beam.

"You hurt my feeling," said Illusion.

Moon Beam aims her shining horn to draconekirin. Illusion sighs.

"Fine," said Illusion as he walks away.

Moon Beam and Appleshine follow him.

Taichi stands up and look at the sky.

"It is getting ready," said Taichi.

Princess Luna looks at him, worriedly.

"The spawn of darkness?" asked Princess Luna.

Taichi nods.

"What we should do?" asked Princess Luna.

"Just be prepare for everything. Inform the princess of friendship and princess of love as well," said Taichi.

Appleshine, Moon Beam and Illusion walk theough the Canterlot city. The anthro earth pony sees most Canterlot ponies giving a stink eye towards the royal kirin. Illusion lowers his head and ears. Moon Beam growls as Appleshine rubs her sister's back slowly.

"Don't. It is not worth it," said Appleshine.

"Those snobbish Canterlot unicorns should be taught a lesson," said Moon Beam.

"They're not worth it. You will be ruling them so be patient," said Appleshine.

Moon Beam sighs.

"I hate them," said Moon Beam.

"Dad hates them too but he only show his fury to them if they decide to threaten us or putting us into danger," said Appleshine.

The young lunar princess sighs.

"Hello my sisters, Prince Illusion."

Appleshine looks at minature of Fleur Dis Lee with brown eyes walking towards them. She smiles.

"Hey Aphrodite. Aren't you have your modeling to do?" asked Appleshine.

"Mom let me relax. She knows I may look like her but I am not her," said Aphrodite.

"Yeah, we're unique in our own way," said Appleshine.

"And crazy too," added illusion.

"You want me to buck you again?" asked Moon Beam with a glare.

Illusion sighs.

"You have the power of chaos, right? You can just disappear and avoid her attack," said Aphrodite.

"Normal ponies and kirin would be easy. Anthros? Nope. You guys have a certain kind of magic that way powerful than Chaos," said Illusion.

Appleshine chuckles.

"That's explain why you're kinda scared of her threats," said Appleshine.

Back to Ponyville, Flutterina looks up to the sky. Fluttershy looks at her daughter.

"What's wrong?" asked Fluttershy.

"Mom, the new evil is coming. We need to prepare," said Flutterina.

"I will inform the others," said Fluttershy as she rushes out.

Somewhere in the forest, the egg starts to crack bit by bit