• Published 5th Nov 2017
  • 905 Views, 4 Comments

Scootabelle: One Shots - Mister Phoenix



A few one shots about Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle either getting together or they are already are. (Note; Story is Cancelled)

  • ...
4
 4
 905

Monster Mash

Snow gently fell from the clouded blue sky; Hearth’s Warming Eve. This time Babs Sees is visiting for the holiday. Apple Bloom greeted her cousin with a hug. With Scootaloo giving the brown earth pony a hoof bum, Babs looked around the train station.

“Where’s Sweetie Belle?” Babs question, Scootaloo and Apple Bloom shared a expression.

“Well it’s a holiday. So we don't know if Sweetie Belle knows which one it is.” Scootaloo said, Babs just blinked pointing her hoof behind the two fillies.

The three looked to see their unicorn friend wearing a black cape, fake vampire teeth, and black make up.

“Hey girls, where your Nightmare Night Costumes?” Sweetie asked tilting her head

“Sweetie it's not Nightmare Night, it's Hearth’s Warming Eve! This happens every holiday!”

The unicorn shook her head with a smile, Apple Bloom and Scootaloo just walked past their friend.

“So does this happen a lot?” Babs asked Sweetie

“Yeah, those two kept thinking it other holidays”

Meanwhile on the roof lay a earth pony kicking down the snow on ponies pasting by. Screwball let out a giggles at the site, her smile grew wide seeing the Cutie Mark Crusaders pasting by.

“Hearth’s Warming Eve!” Scootaloo cried out

“It’s Nightmare Night!” Sweetie called out.

Screwball stopped her hoof and started to think, “I forgot it was Nightmare Night.”

Looking at the vampire unicorn, the earth pony gave off a evil smile. Creating a ball of magical energy, Screwball threw it at the back for Sweetie head.

The unicorn rubbed the back of her head, looking around in confusion. The Cutie Mark Crusaders, all left just as a rotten hoof raised out of the ground.

The Cutie Mark Crusaders walked through the town, Sweetie stop them, by going in front of the three fillies.

“It time for a scary story for Nightmare Night.”

“Long ago, there was a mad scientist that lives in a stone castle on the hill. He made three monsters; the first one was a giant trash monster, the second one is a mantis and a manticore. The third is a one eye pony with tentacles for hooves, bat wings and sharp teeth strong enough to cut through steel.”

The three fillies had horrified looks on their faces. Pointing behind the filly, Sweetie scratch her mane. Pulling up a mirror to show her what’s waiting behind her. The unicorn still were confused on what her friend was trying to show her. The Crusaders pulled the monsters into her view.

“So you and me and the monsters from my story that somehow came to life should go grab something to eat.” Sweetie spoke, the monsters and the fillies shared a dumbfounded expression.

The monsters let out a roar, “Ah, the monsters from my story came to life. Why didn’t you girls warn me!”

“For cryin’ out loud Belle, Run!” Apple Bloom cried out.

The four fillies ran as fast as they could while the monsters chased after them. Deciding to split up, Apple Bloom and Babs went to the right while Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle went to the left. With all three monster chasing after the pegasus and unicorn.

“Oh come on! What are the chances that all three of them would go after us?” Scootaloo asked

“I demand a recount!” Sweetie cried out

The two came up to a dead end, nowhere to turn. The monsters slowly drawing near them, the two fillies hugged each other in fear. Once the three monsters got there, roaring to try and scare the fillies. With Sweetie wearing a gorgeous blue dress and Scootaloo black suit and tie.

“Did you just roar at The Belle?” A suit wearing Scootaloo asked, the monsters looked confused.

Sweetie whisper something in Scootaloo’s ear, causing the suit wearing filly to let out a surprise gasp.

“You all are in luck, have you ever dream of being famous. The Belle is giving you three a chance. For frame and to be rich beyond your wildest dreams.”

The monster created a circle, and tried to sing. Sweetie let out a yawn, that worried the monsters. Scootaloo shook her head in shame.

“I saw something spark, but maybe I was wrong.” Scootaloo said, guiding the monsters to the train station.

“No one gets a second chance with The Belle, but if you three practice. You’ll all be big stars! Until then go home, here’s a train ticket.”

Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo waved goodbye to the depressed monsters. The three ride the train far away, each looking out the window of what might have been.

Entering they run down home, the bedroom and the living room being the same room. The Trash Monster crashed on the bed, the Mantiscore and the Mutant Pony crashed on the two couches. Sad, that life given a shot for frame, just to be shot away in a few seconds.

Then their eyes all widen in shock knowing that they just got tricked. Yelling out in anger to the sky.


Sweetie and Scootaloo caught up to Bloom and Babs.

“You two are safe!” Babs cried out in joy.

“Yeah, we got rid of the monsters!” Scootaloo said in victory.

“I also think we destroy all their hopes and dreams.”

“It just an added bonus.” Scootaloo said

Red eyes watched The Crusaders, large hoof steps stomped. The fillies looked to see a Vampire hanging from the ceiling, a quite large pony made out of different parts. A Mummy walked up to them, surrounding them.

“Weird, I was just thinking of Count Dracula, Frankenstein’s Monster and the Mummy.”

Babs gave her a look. The four escape from the new monsters, the old ones soon found the new ones. Creating a bond to destroy those fillies!

The fillies hid in a old building, Nabs turn to face Sweetie.

“Each time you think of monsters, they appear!” Babs said in a quiet tone.

“Please that's ridiculous, if I think of The Headless Pony...”

Before she could finished, The Headless Pony appeared running straight into the wall.

“The Headless Pony is more comedic then I thought she would be.” Scootaloo said, watching The Headless Pony unable to find her way.

“Babs you’re right. We're in tough luck, the day before Nightmare Night I watch all the scary monster movies I can.” Sweetie grin

“We’re doomed! I guess we could make it like a real horror story and have a romance. But we’re doomed.” Bloom spoke

Real horror story. That’s it! If we finished the story the monsters should go away!” Sweetie Belle said, a smiling beaming on her face.

“Oh we could just find the one who made them, as long as somepony doesn’t think of anything.” Babs said, Bloom rolled her eyes.

“Come on, I know who’s causing all of this.”

Screwball, sat watching the chaos of tons of new monsters kept popping up. Even a giant marshmallow stallion, the pink filly couldn’t be more joyful.

She spun around to see the four crusaders. Screwball began backing away in fear, hitting the chimney.

“Why Screwball?” Sweetie asked, Screwball clapped her hooves in excitement

“Oh, are we doing the ‘explaining the evil plot.’ Well get comfortable this will be long.”

She let out a few coughs into her hoof, before speaking. “Because I wanted to.”

“What else am I meant to do? I have no friends, because I’m too much of a freak.”

Sweetie Belle smiled, “Well you have friends now. You can be ours, as long as you stop this.”

Screwball let out a sigh of defeat, “Fine. I’ll wait for the sequel for my Scootabelle romance.”

“What?” The pegasus question

“Nothing!” Screwball quickly cried out.

Clapping her hoof, the monsters fade away, so did the memories of the monsters from the ponies minds. Well into next Nightmare Night.

Author's Note:

I thought it would be cute if Sweetie Belle mixes up Holidays, one time celebrating Hearth's Warming Eve when it's New Year since I forgot what the event is called, something about a sun.

I'm working on some re-writes of some older Scootabelle stories for this story. Three so far, now everyone might be thinking on why Apple Bloom talks normal in this story. Simple answer, there's a game I like to play when I read a story about Applejack or anything about the Apples. It called "Try To Find out what the heck they saying."

My answer is always apples.