• Published 5th Nov 2017
  • 904 Views, 4 Comments

Scootabelle: One Shots - Mister Phoenix



A few one shots about Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle either getting together or they are already are. (Note; Story is Cancelled)

  • ...
4
 4
 904

Do You Believe In Magic? (EqG)

Start of a new year, just great. Another boring old year, same old, same old. Nothing new to spice things up, I sat with my fist hold my face up. Miss Cheerilee stood in the front of the class, welcoming in a new year and that’s when she walked in.

I couldn’t take my eyes off her, those alluring green eyes, that hair a mix of purple and pink, I smiled like an idiot when I first saw her and I just couldn’t help it. I just wanted a taste of those sweet lips, I think I love you.

“Hi I’m Sweetie Belle" She had the voice of an Angel, while she waved nervously.

“My parents, sister and I just moved here so yeah"

“Thank you Sweetie Belle, there’s an empty seat next to Scootaloo.”

I tried my best to hide my joy, she sat next to me and smiled. I smiled back at her.

“After class I could show you around.”

“Really! That’s so nice of you, does that mean we’re friends?” She question in a cutely manor.

Ouch, friendzone hurts, I keep my smile up. “It sure does.”

Sweetie Belle wrapped me in a warm hug, it felt like touching a cloud, she let go and blushed in embarrassment. I held my tongue on how I felt about all this, I just sat bored once again, but this time my eyes kept drifting over to her.

The bell soon rang, the class all left in a hurry. Sweetie was next to me while we walked down the hall. I turn to see Sweetie cheeks burning in a blush, I couldn't help myself from smiling.

Until I noticed that her attention was on, Rumble (disgusting.) He pushed me out of the way, a cross my arms, giving off a sour expression. Sweetie let a giggle, when Rumble kissed the back of her hand. My eye started twitching, him giving her a wink, that was it. Rumble has to die now, boo hoo. I surely miss him.

I pushed Rumble out of Sweetie’s site. He glance at me, which I returned. Sweetie just seem confused on why the two of us were glaring each other down like a Western Showdown.

I grab her hand, leaving Rumble in the hallway, his arms folded, I smirk at knowing at he wouldn't have a second with Sweetie Belle while I’m next to her.

“So is he like your boyfriend?” Sweetie asked, I was so glad that she didn’t see my shocked expression.

“What no, that's ridiculous!” I cried out

“Oh, so he single?” Sweetie said, with a smile and red blush.

I grip my hand into a fist, but then just stopped. I turn to look at the beautiful girl, she titled her head.

“I like you, Sweetie, not friend like, I love you. I want to go on a date with you, hold your hand while you walk next to me.”

She just looked away, but gave me a kind smile.

“That’s really nice of you. I just don’t like girls like that, I don’t mind being your friend. But I don’t think we’ll be anything more.”

“As long as get to see you, being your friend is good enough for me.”

Author's Note:

Is there any EqG stories of Scootabelle? There most likely is, any not all these stories are going to end with Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle getting together.

My next story is most likely going to be my Power Ponies story. Or finale re-post my Seven Days Re-Write.