• Published 5th Nov 2017
  • 904 Views, 4 Comments

Scootabelle: One Shots - Mister Phoenix



A few one shots about Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle either getting together or they are already are. (Note; Story is Cancelled)

  • ...
4
 4
 904

Sweetie Belle Ruin Everything

“Don’t you dare, don’t ruin this for me!” Scootaloo cried out

Sweetie just smiled, “Sorry Scoots, but I have to, it’s my job.”

“Please I’m begging you, don’t ruin what I love most.”

Sweetie gave her a blank stare, causing Scootaloo to let out a nervous chuckle. “Next to you of course.” she added

“Just for that I’m going to ruin this for you.” Sweetie spoke

“If you do, umm… no more hugs for a month! See I can ruin stuff too.” The orange filly carrying a proud smile.

“No really, you seem to always want to cuddle me, say that ‘my coat is soft, you always fall asleep on it.”

Scootaloo stared daggers at her filly friend. “Want to dance Sweetie well two can play as well.”

Sweetie just raised her eyebrow, “Really, are we really going through this again?”

“It my fault that you keep ruining everything!” Scootaloo yelled

“Yes it is, since you don’t know the truth and I like crushing those fake lies.” Sweetie said

“You have issues Belle”

“I don’t care. Can I ruin this now or do you have another trick to use?” She asked

“No,” Scootaloo lowed her head, “You win, I’ll see you next week for our date.”

Sweetie paused, “Wait, what?”

“Yeah, we always take a week off dating when you ruin something for me.” Scootaloo said, Sweetie just gave a blank expression.

“Right, right. Forgot about that, well I’m still going to ruin this. Even if I’m going to miss the way you laugh, how every time you kiss me I feel like I’m floating on a cloud.”

Scootaloo gave a smirk, “Ha, yes! I win, I keep this forever!”

Sweetie gave a shrug. “Eh, I still do it. It be fun, to see how long you’ll last. Because those weeks turn to two days.”

Sweetie let out a cough, Scootaloo dropped to her knees. “No!” She cried out.

Author's Note:

What do you think Sweetie was going to ruin. I think it was fun keeping it up to the readers to see what Scootaloo loves most. Now this collection is going to have some re-writes to some older Scootabelle stories I have deleted. Meaning the return of one of my older O.C's who's personally moved in Sweetie Belle in my The Deadly Three story. Meaning that she is mean and only have one friend.