• Published 31st Oct 2017
  • 1,776 Views, 49 Comments

Beyblade Metal Friendship - DoctorPony



Gingka is transported to equestria accidentally, As he tries to get home a evil grows to challenge gingka and his friends

  • ...
7
 49
 1,776

Chapter 8 Attacked by Fillys

Today Gingka decides to go outside explore the world the he is in.

He goes out the door and goes into town. During the walk through town ponies were still giving him that look that they had given him when twilight was introducing her friends to him and Kenta.

That's when he saw rainbow dash and rainbow saw him and hovered to him.

" Hi Rainbow" Gingka said.

"Hi Gingka" Rainbow said, " Where are going?" Rainbow asked.

"I don't know just looking around" Gingka said.

" I get it getting familiar with everything" She said.

"Exactly" Gingka said.

" Got to go duty calls" Rainbow said.

" I understand" Gingka said. "See you later" He said.

"Later" Rainbow said.

She flys off.

So first Gingka goes sweet Apple acres and sees something he hadn't noticed.

A tree house it looked very well made and has a ramp going up to it so Gingka would go they're first.

He gets to near the treehouse and sees 1 pony then 2 more pop their heads out the window.

"A monster!" They yelled the rushing out the door looking to defend themselves.

"What ever you are we will not let you pass" The little Pegasus said with certainty.

"Yea we won't let you hurt my family" The Earth pony said in a country accent.

Gingka put two and two together and realized that was applejacks sister.

"We will defend sweet Apple acres and our clubhouse" the white unicorn.

First the Pegasus tackles Gingka to the ground and then gets of and holds his hands to the ground and then the white unicorn goes on him and uses her magic to hold Gingka up on a tree and then they try interrogate him horriblely.

"What are you doing here" AppleJack's Sister said.

"I have come to see your sister" Gingka said.

"How do know that applejacks my sister" The sister said.

"Your country accent and that your living on the farm pretty obvious" Gingka said.

"But why do want to see her" she said

"I wanted to say hello" Gingka said.

"Apple bloom don't trust him" the little Pegasus said.

"He's trying to get to you" the white unicorn said.

"Wait let me get applejack to see if he's lying" Applebloom said

The other 2 nodded and Applebloom left to get applejack.

A Few Moments Later


"Hey girls I brought applejack" AppleBloom said.

Applejack comes and looks at Gingka "Hi Gingka, How it Hanging" Applejack said.

"Very funny" Gingka said.

"Girls what are you doing put him down" Applejack said.

"Ok" The unicorn said.

Gingka saw the aura that was holding him fading a away,he started falling then fell onto something fluffy.

Gingka was on a blanket and he saw the same magic aura around it bringing him down.

The magic went away he was 3 cm off the ground and hit the ground.

"Are you ok" Applebloom said.

"Yea I'm fine" Gingka said.

"Sorry about that I didnt tell them about you i was going to but it slipped of my mind"Applejack said.

"Applebloom,SweetBelle,Scootaloo meet Gingka" She said.

"Nice to meet you Gingka" The 3 of them said.

"You too, girls meet cosmic Pegasus" Gingka said.

"Woh" The crusaders said.

"It looks so cool" Scootaloo said.

"Gingka I have a question" Sweetie belle said.

"Ask away" He said.

"Where's your cutie Mark" She asked.

"Um..What's a cutie mark?" Gingka said.

"You don't know what a cutie mark is" Scootaloo said.

"A cutie mark shows your special talent like our is to help other Ponys" Applebloom said showing Gingka her cutie mark.

"Well we don't have cutie marks" Gingka said.

"What!" The crusaders said.

"You guys don't have cutie marks" Sweetie belle said.

"If your asking what my talent is its beyblade" Gingka said.

"What's beyblade" Applebloom said.

"Well it's a fun game where you use beyblades to battle each other and have fun" Gingka said.

"Sounds like fun" Scootaloo said.

"Wait why do you have the same cutie mark?"Gingka said.

"Because we are the Cutie Mark Crusaders" All 3 of them said.

"So I going to leave y'all it was nice seeing you Gingka" AppleJack said.

"It was nice seeing you too" Gingka said.

Applejack leaves the group and they continue talking.


"So you help people find what they're talent is" Gingka said.

"Yes we've helped so many Ponys find their talent that we made a summer camp for it and it almost when into chaos" Said sweetie belle.

"Want to see inside our clubhouse" Applebloom said.

"Sure" Gingka said, they took Gingka inside and gave him a tour and showed him everything and told Gingka about everything that they showed was inside it".

It was almost sundown and everything was going sweeter than imagined Gingka said goodbye to the crusaders and got back to the castle and got to bed.

The night inside the applehouse

"Applejack" Applebloom said.

"Yes applebloom" Applejack said tucking her sister in bed.

"I'm scared" She said looking at applejack.

Applejack could see the fear in her eyes.

"What are you Afraid of " Applejack said to Applebloom.


"Today I saw a clown in the woods it asked me if I wanted a balloon" Applebloom said.

" I said no because I am not supposed to take stuff from strangers but his look was creepy" she explained


"Don't worry Applebloom it could have been your imagination ok so there's nothing to be afraid of" Applejack said conforting her sister.

"Ok" Applebloom said. Meanwhile in the wood a clown is watching the house with and smiling sinisterly.

Author's Note:

Here's another great chapter to this story which I can admit I love more than the flash story because I have a sense of what I am doing but with the flash one I am going to try do the same but it's hard and how long will this