• Published 31st Oct 2017
  • 1,778 Views, 49 Comments

Beyblade Metal Friendship - DoctorPony



Gingka is transported to equestria accidentally, As he tries to get home a evil grows to challenge gingka and his friends

  • ...
7
 49
 1,778

Chapter 4 Meeting the Gang

The day started out normal Gingka and Kenta woke up and got breakfast ate it then got dressed and noticed

that all the clothes were the same clothes, It didn't seem to matter.They went downstairs and saw twilight and Spike ready to introduce you to they're friends. (Twilight and spike didn't tell the gang) They went out along the way as they were walking ponies looked at them starring at them.

Which made them uncomfortable but they understood this was the first time they are seeing humans in Equestria.

Then they saw a rainbow streak in the sky then they noticed a pony, the pony miss calculated and hit the ground ( I know it's not like rainbow dash but I thought it was the perfect way to have her meet Gingka and Kenta).

"Is she ok" Gingka Thought

"Rainbow dash are you ok" said Twilight

"I'm okay I just gained to much speed" said Rainbow

then she sees Gingka and Kenta and goes into a protective mode.

"Twilight what is that " She said

"They're human" Twilight said answering her question

Rainbow dash thinking doing a think hum.

"Are they dangerous?, do they want to hurt us?"Rainbow said

"No they have been kind and they don't want to hurt anypony" said Twilight

"Twilight they could be deceiving you" said Rainbow

"Why don't you see for yourself rainbow" Spike said

"It's nice to meet you my name is Gingka and this is my beyblade Cosmic Pegasus"

Rainbow jumps a little when she heard Gingka say Pegasus

She Says" wait wait wait wait so the thing your holding is called Cosmic Pegasus? " she asked.

"Yes" Gingka said answering her question.

Now it was Kentas turn (everytime I imagine it it's cringy).

"My name is Kenta and this is my beyblade Flash Sagatario" holding it up to her.

"I have never seen anything like this in Equestria before" Rainbow said, inspecting the beys.

"Because they're not from Equestria Rainbow" Twilight said.

"Starlight accidentally brought them trying to do a transportation spell" Twilight explained.

"We are trying to find a way to send them back, but it will be a while because there's nothing stating how to get back

something from another world" Twilight stated .

"So they are going to be here awhile and we are trying to help meet the others would you like to come".

Then a whrisper that was silent said "you are all puppets on strings".

Gingka heard it and said "huh".

"What is it Gingka? Kenta asked.

" I thought I heard something" Gingka said.

"It was nothing" He said

"Sure" rainbow said answering Twilights Question.

So they go to a house that looked like it was made out of candy on the door it said "SugarCube Corner".

They walked in and saw a pink pony who's hair looked like cotton candy, when she saw Gingka and Kenta she gasped and she went way truly fast.

"What was that about" Gingka said.

"I have no idea" said Kenta

"That's Pinkie Pie for ya" Rainbow turns to look at Gingka and Kenta "I bet she's planing your welcome to Ponyville party right now" she said.

She turns to Twi "Lets to Rarity's She said, Twilight nodds so they set off to Rarity's when they got there.

Rarity's place looked like dress but it was a house, Gingka and Kenta Thought It was a boutique ,they're suspicions were answered when Twilight said Welcome to the Carousel Boutique.

They walk in to see a while pony with blue mane, she turns around "Hi Twlight,hi Spike,Rainbo- She Sees Gingka and Kenta then hides behind one of her dresses, with her a stool to defend herself and dramatically says like if they were robbers.

"Take anything Take anything you want just leave me alone " She said.

"We're not here to take anything" said Gingka.

"We've come to make a friend" Gingka explains.

Rarity looks from her hiding spot " Your not here to harm me?"she said.

"No me and Kenta would never hurt anyone" Gingka said.

Kenta nodds, Rarity gets out of her hiding spot.

" It's ok rarity they are kind trust me on this" Twilight said ,Rarity Looks at twi and looks back at Gingka and Kenta " I trust twilight and what ever she says I believe her" She said.

"Let me introduce myself my name is Rarity Owner and Founder of the Carousel Boutique".

"Nice to meet you Rarity my name is Gingka and this is my beyblade Cosmic Pegasus" Gingka said.

"And my name is Kenta and this is my beyblade Flash Sagatario" Kenta said.

Rarity looks at the two beyblades and looks at twilight, "Twilight I have never seen these beyblade thingys in my life" Rarity said .

Instead of Twilight answering the question Rainbow Dash does.

Rainbow Explained everything Twilight told her about how Starlight accidentally brought them to Equestria and that had to stay for a little awhile, while Twi and Starlight find out how to get them home and asked if rarity would like to come to introduce Gingka and Kenta to the others.

"Yes" Rarity said so they walked out of the Boutique then rainbow had to got so it was just Gingka,Kenta,Twilight,Spike and Rarity.

Twilight,Rarity and Spike decided to take Gingka and Kenta to Fluttershy's Cottage.

They got to Fluttershy's cottage, it looked like a normal cottage Twilight let Gingka Knock on the door.

Inside Fluttershy had heard a sound she had never heard before at the door she opened the door.

Fluttershy saw Twilight,Rarity,Spike and then she saw Gingka and Kenta .

She shut the door,then Twilight Knocked "Fluttershy can I come in" she opens the door for her then shuts it after

Twi goes in.

Inside twilight tells Fluttershy everything about Starlight Accidentally bringing Gingka and Kenta to Equestria and

everything.

While Twilight is telling Fluttershy about how that they are going to be here until they find a solution,Fluttershy Starts to fell sorry for Gingka and Kenta.

Fluttershy stopped Twilight before she could say another word and said "Say no more".

Fluttershy goes outside and says to Gingka and Kenta "I am so sorry that you sent here accidentally".

" Don't worry it's ok" Kenta said , then Kenta feels pain in his arm , Fluttershy Notices and brings Kenta inside when Kenta

sat down on the couch Sagatario fell out and fell on the floor Fluttershy picks it up and give it to him and asks what it is

"What is that"Fluttershy asked "It's my beyblade"said Kenta.

Fluttershy changes the subject to about his arm " Your arm is out of place don't worry this might hurts a little" Fluttershy said.

Fluttershy put the arm back in place asked him how he got his arm out of place.

"Kenta told her about the fall and how it might have done it".

"Introductions" Twilight said.

"Oh yea sorry my name is Fluttershy and I guess you could say I am an animal caregiver" said Fluttershy.

"Nice to meet you Fluttershy My name is Gingka and this is my beyblade Cosmic Pegasus" Gingka said with a smile.

Fluttershy Looked Confused "Pegasus don't you mean Pegasai?".

"Wait what oh I get it Pegasai is a another term for Pegasus in this world isn't it " Gingka said, Fluttershy shakes her head smiling.

"Oh My name is Kenta and this my beyblade Flash Sagattero" Kenta said.

"Very cool" Fluttershy said.

"Anyway Fluttershy Darling we have to go see you later" Rarity said .

"Now it's time for our grand finale we are going to see Applejack" Twilight said .

So the walk from Fluttershy cottage was long but when Gingka and Kenta got to Sweet Apple Acres

They walked along the path , then they saw a pony that was wearing a cowboy hat and was orange

"You must be Gingka and Kenta" Said The Pony

"Applejack how did you know" Twilight asked

""Rainbow flew by earlier and told me about y'all" AppleJack

"What where are my matters the names Applejack"

"Nice to meet y'all Applejack" Gingka said trying to do a country accent which made applejack blush a little.

"My name is Gingka And this is my bey Cosmic Pegasus" Gingka said, "and my name is Kenta and this is my beyblade Flash Sagatario" Kenta said

"Nice to meet y'all both" Applejack

"Twilight,Gingka,Kenta,Spike, I heard word about Pinkie is waiting for you at the castle you should go I'll be there soon" Applejack said

So then Gingka,Kenta,Twilight,Spike Run Will Rarity just teleports to the entrance.

Time to go the party!

Author's Note:

Here's a sneak peek twilight in interviewing Gingka and Kenta about they're world.

That's all you get
Have a nice day
Everyone have a good night I have to get back to
Creating chapters I hope this story get submitted probably
Ready for the next chapter it will come out tomorrow
Everyday a new chapter will come out in Gingka and Kenta journey through but
A something is coming that I am so excited to show.
The Beys will spin the battles are going to blow you away in its
Own way I have something hidden can you find it I you can
Ready Something
Is Coming

Anyway Bye
Have a Happy Halloween
Hint Look for letters that make out words ;)