• Published 19th Jul 2012
  • 4,547 Views, 161 Comments

When Time Stops for Her - mageli7



Ditzy Doo has never had time for crushes or love, but after a small accident she may change.

  • ...
8
 161
 4,547

Loops

"Is somepony there? Doctor?" Young Ditzy called.

"Stay quiet." The Doctor whispered, "Not a word."

The Doctor sighed as they both hid in the tulips, soon another stallion appeared, a brown one who looked exactly like the Doctor, because he was in fact.

"Hello Ditzy." The other Doctor said as he approached the filly.

"Hi Doctor!" Ditzy said standing up and jumping around him. She always got excited when the Doctor was here.

"What day is this?" The Doctor whispered to Ditzy, "I can't remember it."

"How should I know, I have nearly the worst memory." Ditzy whispered back.

"Good point." The Doctor said as they both continued to watch the scene.

"So little Ditzy Doo," The other Doctor said mussing up young Ditzy's hair, to which the other Ditzy instinctively tried to push it down even though it wasn't being touched, "What did you learn in school?"

As the two others talked Ditzy looked over at the Doctor, "How are there two of you?"

"Its quite simple actually, we are in a day that loops, so since I was here once, it makes it so that everyday when this day loops, it makes it go again with me already in it, therefore I can be at the place once. The loop runs on the day that happened last, so the first time I visited on this day is copied into the loop's memory so it's replaying the day over and over again, in other words we are in a place where we are already." The Doctor whispered, "Any questions?"

"Just one, if we were to go out and show ourselves, wouldn't that create a time paradox?" Ditzy whispered.

"I suppose it would, it could affect your adult life and mine as well, we are not going to risk that, ever played the game Metal Gear Solid?" The Doctor asked.

"Um no, what does that have anything to do with it." Ditzy said.

"Well in that game you are a pony spy and there are guards, if you get spotted you get hurt and it can affect stuff, apply that to here." The Doctor said.

"Since when do you play video games?" Ditzy whispered.

"Since they were invented, they are quite fun, I mean its just fun to know that you control this little tiny character and-" The Doctor began.

"Shhhh!" Ditzy said sticking a hoof in the Doctors mouth.

When she pulled her hoof out the Doctor said one thing, "You taste like muffins."

-----------------------

"Ok we can go now," The Doctor said, "You and I have left, so we can get back in and fix the TARDIS."

"Do you have the tools to do it?" Ditzy asked.

"Of course I do, I always have a spare kit and the sonic screwdriver in the TARDIS." The Doctor said laughing.

"C'mon lets just get in." Ditzy said pulling the Doctor in the TARDIS.

Once they were inside the Doctor got to work trying to fix it. Ever so often he asked for Ditzy to grab something for him something. Soon it had become the next day, the day had looped.

"Doctor? Does every day loop?" Ditzy asked.

"Every day in that is before the present day does, the world has set itself so it can tell what days to loop and what days it shouldn't. Its quite remarkable, that means instead of your world just having lava and changelings below it, there is actually something telling the world to loop days." The Doctor said smiling.

"Ok so I have like yesterday always looped right? But doesn't that mean that we would be out there too, in that loop? Because you said the loop will copy us into it." Ditzy said.

"You mean the loop outside," The Doctor said his eyes widening, "oh no."

Just then there were whispers outside as the Doctor and Ditzy talked.

"Ok we have to get out of here now!" The Doctor said rushing around the TARDIS, punching in commands.

"Um, ok!" Ditzy said as she sat down.

"Ok lets see, set time and set place..." The Doctor mumbled to himself.

The TARDIS soon lurched into motion as it began to move through time and space.

"Doctor? Is this completely safe?" Ditzy asked.

"It's 99.9% safe, there is a .1% chance that we will get sucked into time and be dead, but that's just .1!" The Doctor said going over the controls.

"Ok Doctor, that's the part where you say, "Its ok Ditzy, its completely safe and there's no way you could get hurt.", not that I could die!" Ditzy sighed.

"But that would be lying, oh and sit down, the TARDIS could move during the trip, no falling." The Doctor said sitting down next to her.

"You've never lied? Like never ever?" Ditzy asked smiling.

"Well no not really, I did once say a unicorn wasn't fat but that's only because he had his horn pointed directly at me." The Doctor said laughing.

"Doctor," Ditzy said quietly, "Is everypony going to be ok?"

The Doctor looked over at Ditzy, "They'll be fine, as will you, I will make sure of it." He whispered.

Ditzy smiled and rested her head in the Doctor's lap and soon fell asleep.


----------------------

The TARDIS usually didn't take so long to get somewhere, but it seemed it was going slower, probably from the landing and getting hurt.

As the TARDIS landed the Doctor shook Ditzy awake, "We're here, Ditzy wake uppppp."

"Meh, I wanna sleeeeep." Ditzy said trying to get back to bed.

"You've been sleeping for awhile it's time to wake up." The Doctor said still shaking her.

"Fine, fine! I'm up, I'm up." Ditzy yawned.

"Well good, because it's going to be a long day." The Doctor said.

The two opened the TARDIS doors, expecting to see Ponyville, instead they got a much different sight.

"Doctor, where is this?" Ditzy said looking around.

"The Canterlot gardens it seems, that's strange, it should have brought us to Ponyville..." The Doctor trailed off.

"Uhm Doctor," Ditzy said trying not to scream, " don't blink."

"Why?" The Doctor said turning around to reveal a terrible sight.

All around the TARDIS were Weeping Angels, their faces shaded by their hooves.

"Well, this is where all statues are made and such... Maybe, we should uhm get back in the TARDIS..." The Doctor gulped.




AN: Yay! Weeping Angels! Aren't they fun? Thanks for liking and faving, all the support is awesome, thank you all so much!