• Published 21st Nov 2017
  • 3,006 Views, 23 Comments

The spongebob and my little pony musical - jedibrony567



In an alternate universe where equestria and bikini bottom co exist, when a dark force threatens their home, spongebob, twilight, and their friends go on a journey beyond their land to save the world meeting new friends and over coming challenges.

  • ...
7
 23
 3,006

chapter 8: Time to be awesome/The fate of the world/tomorrow is

“Well that shouldn’t stop you.” SpongeBob said. “You can’t let the hard times and all these things stop you from being who you really are.”

“SpongeBob’s right.” Rainbow dash supported. “You guys have a choice to make. You can let some cloven hoof storm king tell you how to live your lives, or,-” she said tearing the storm king poster down revealing the pirate flag. “-you can be awesome again.”

“Rainbow dash, this isn’t the time for a-”Twilight said before rainbow started singing. “-song.”

Soon, The ship was back to it’s normal self, no longer under control by the storm king. To celebrate, rainbow did her signature sonic rainboom and did swirls around the ship, which everyone (even plankton and the flying Dutchman) cheered on. But twilight was horrified that rainbow might have given away their position to tempest with the rainboom. And unknowingly, she was right.



Back on tempest’s ship, grubber was about to eat a sponge cake till he noticed the rainboom far off in the distance.

“Look at that rainboom, look at that rainboom. Woah that’s so cool.” Grubber said in amazement.

Tempest saw it and was also amazed, but at the same time realized something. “Yeah, of them to alert us. Funny though, They don’t seem to be heading to black skull island.” She said turning to capper, ren, and stimpy.

“Like haha funny or Ha-ha-” Capper said before stimpy interrupted.

“That’s what I've been trying to tell you. They’re heading for-” Stimpy said before ren grabbed him by the neck before he could reveal where their going.

“WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU!?” Ren shouted at stimpy. “WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME SO ANGRY!?

Soon tempest steered the ship and chased after them.



Meanwhile back at the Dutchman's ship, They were all doing pirate things. rainbow and celaeno were practicing sword fighting, SpongeBob was trying to figure out when to say argh without constantly saying it, and the Dutchman, rarity, applejack, plankton, and Patrick were doing ghostly hollows but Patrick kept interrupting the Dutchman with his howls. It was around after a while that SpongeBob notice squidward looking more depressed then usual. He then realized squidward saw first hand (or tentacle) of what’s become of their home. He went up to get some more information but also heard squidward saying what the storm king and tempest called him a while back. A loser. SpongeBob never believed squidward to be a loser. Far from it actually.

“Phfft, I’m no a loser.” Squidward told to himself.

“Hey squidward?” SpongeBob said.

“*sigh* what is it SpongeBob?” Squidward said a bit annoyed but too depressed to even care.

“I must know what’s become of our home.” He said in a worried voice.

Squidward sighed and told SpongeBob of what he saw. “Well, The entire population has been enslaved but the news is still up and is being broadcast worldwide because the storm king wants everyone to see this. But while I was being dragged out by tempest, I got a glimpse of what they were using everyone for........To build a giant artificial volcano that could destroy the world. It would only be used if he didn’t get the alicorn magic to create a giant storm, and if he doesn’t get it tomorrow, were doomed either way.”

SpongeBob had a shocked look on his face. “So I was right...” He then took a breath. “We got to stop him on both parts of his plan.”

“I don’t know if we can.” squidward told him. “But before the world ends, I’m going to show it what I got and be the most famous octopus in history.” He then went off to practice his clarinet.

SpongeBob then took out the device sandy dropped during the attack. He really hoped it was the device plankton talked about. After putting it back in his pocket, he went to see twilight. He saw that she was sulking, worried of what the future had for them, and she didn’t think her friends were taking the whole thing seriously. SpongeBob thought it would be best not to give her more bad news. instead, he went to go check on his friend.

“Hey twilight?” spongebob asked. Are you ok?”

“I don’t know.” Twilight said glumly. “All of this is just getting to be a much bigger responsibility. This is the fate of the world were dealing with. Not just equestria, the world.”

“I know, I know.” SpongeBob said. “but it’s not like it’s anything new, we faced tons of monsters and villians, and we succeeded.

Twilight sighed. “But this isn’t like dealing with evil scientist, chaos spirts, or even any monsters, this a huge threat to everything we know and love, and we can’t lose focus on that.”

“But like we’ve all been taught before, friendship is magic.”

“I’m just worried it’s not going to be enough this time.”

“Twilight, your the princess of friendship, I know for a fact you can do this, it’s what you do. Me, I’m just a simple sponge and a kid.

Twilight giggled. “Just because your a kid, doesn’t mean your just that, believe me. All of our Friends act like kids all the time, even me, but we’ve shown were more than that to each other.

“Thanks twi, your a great friend.” SpongeBob said hugging her, and twilight returned the hug back. after they separated they looked out to the horizon where a long silence took place. SpongeBob then broke the silence.

“Remember twilight, no matter what happens, even if the world ends or were all enslaved by the storm king or something else, we’ll still have each other.

Twilight found comfort in SpongeBob's words and looked out to the horizon again as everyone began wondering of what tomorrow would bring. Twilight hoped to climb mount eris to find the hippogriffs and get their help to stop the storm king and save equestria. SpongeBob wished Gary was with him incase they failed to save the day. Squidward hoped to prove to everyone he did had talent tomorrow. Plankton hoped to finally get revenge on the storm king for all the tormenting he did to him when he was a child. Everyone back in equestria was allowed to sleep for the night and the citizens all hoped to try and live their lives to the fullest before the storm king arrived tomorrow. And though imprisoned in obsidian the princesses hoped twilight and the others could save the day. Mr krabs, who was also frozen in obsidian thought back about the past of how helpful spongebob was at the krusty krab and how quickly he got krabby patties done and how well he did all of his assignments despite a few big mess ups. Even tempest was wondering of what tomorrow would bring her, hoping that after she succeded, the storm king would fix her horn. Everyone awaited for what the future hold hoping for the best in their own versions.