• Published 21st Nov 2017
  • 3,034 Views, 23 Comments

The spongebob and my little pony musical - jedibrony567



In an alternate universe where equestria and bikini bottom co exist, when a dark force threatens their home, spongebob, twilight, and their friends go on a journey beyond their land to save the world meeting new friends and over coming challenges.

  • ...
7
 23
 3,034

chapter 11: I'm not a loser/spongebob and twilights fallout/captured by the enemy

Squidward sat on the stage the kingdoms theatre. He was sulking of how he was always called a loser by everyone and thinking he didn't have any friends. So he decided to sing to himself, but little did he know that spongebob and the others were preparing to sing with him to show him what he really has.

Soon a bunch of Sea ponies were clapping and cheering on Squidward for his song. He couldn’t believe SpongeBob and the others would do this for him. He realized he really did had friends all along and he was more happy than he was in a long time.

“Aw SpongeBob, your ok in my book.” Squidward said happily.

“I’m just happy your happy.” SpongeBob told his friend and everyone had a good laugh. But then Squidward notice something,.

“Uh Guys, where’s twilight?” He asked. Everyone looked around but twilight was no where to be seen. Suddenly, An alarm went off causing everyone to gasp.

“It’s not me this time!” Plankton said.

“It’s coming from the throne room, Quickly everyone!” Mermaid man shouted. Everyone swam back to the throne room to be shocked to find that twilight was trying to steal the magic pearl but got tangled while trying to. Queen novo was furious.

“TWLIGHT STOP!!!” SpongeBob shouted. “That’s pure evil!”

“EVIL, EEEEEEEVIIIIIIIIILLLLLLL, Evil, evil, EEEEEEEEVILLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!” Mermaid man shouted running around in circles.

“I’ll go clam him down.” barnacle boy said calmly. While queen novo swiped the pearl from twilight before she could get it.

“NO!! PLEASE!!” Twilight begged believing the pearl was the only hope left.

“All of this so you could sneak in and take the pearl!?” Novo accused and she grabbed skystar. “This is why we don’t bring strangers into our home!” She then turned her gaze to twilight and the others would both distraught and confused. “You don’t deserve to be one of us.” She then used the pearl turning them back to normal (along with taking SpongeBob and Patrick's mustaches away, but they turn out to be pieces of seaweed anyway).



Soon, everyone was above the surface and walked on to the beach. Everyone but the four sea creatures were gasping for air. Applejack then spoke up. “What were you thinking? I mean stealing their pearl?!”

“It was the only way to save equestria.” Twilight said but then SpongeBob spoke up.

“Except it wasn’t,-”He said. “-The queen was going to say yes! We did what you told us and it worked! *GASP* Unless...You didn’t really want us to show her The best day ever! YOU JUST WANTED US TO DISTRACT HER!”

Everyone gasped but twilight retorted in anger.

“I never would have done it but this isn’t equestria! We can’t just dance around with con artist, make rainbooms in the sky, and expect everything to work out! It is not enough. We are not enough!”

“No twilight.” SpongeBob retorted back. “We were gonna get the help we needed from the hippogriffs and the greatest superheroes of all time. the only thing that stopped us was you. And if I known this would happen, I would have told you the following sentence sooner. Squidward told me that the storm kings army is forcing the town to build a volcano that can destroy the world if he didn’t get the alicorn magic. And it’s probably going to be operational TONIGHT! And you threw away our chance to save the day!”

“Well I’m doing the best I can squarepants! It’s all on me. I’m the one Tempest wants. I’m the last princess...”

“YOUR ALSO THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESN’T TRUST HER FRIENDS!” SpongeBob shouted ticking off twilight.

“WELL MAYBE I WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER OFF WITHOUT FRIENDS LIKE YOU YA SIMPLE SPONGE!” She shouted in anger hurting SpongeBob in the process. He saw a few sparks fly from twilights horn, just like from tempest she used it. This wasn’t the friend the sponge once knew, the one who he helped when she needed it and helped him when he needed it. But at the same time, the words “simple sponge” race through his mind from both Mr. Krabs and twilight. Twilight realized too late of her mistake as SpongeBob began to slowly walk off. Their friends looked at her with shock and discuss.

“Spongebob, I-“ twilight try to say but spongebob stopped her and after a moment of silence, spongebob spoke.

“Fine.......” SpongeBob said trying to hold back his tears. “.....I don’t need you.”

“Sponge?” Squidward called out in a concerning voice. SpongeBob slowly walked off alone. Squidward and Patrick followed after SpongeBob while twilight’s friends and plankton walked past her in disgust and shame.

“To think I was starting to believe in friendship.” Plankton said lowly as they walked away. Twilight was sadden and shameful of what she had done. She walked off in the other direction and eventually stopped at a cliff to cry herself out when spike showed up to talk to her.

“Twilight, it’s okay... You’ll figure it out.”

Twilight only sniff before she spoke. “No... I can’t.” She sniffled. “I ruined everything. There’s no chance to save equestria now. It’s all my fault. she said with tears in her eyes and chocking up.

Meanwhile, SpongeBob was on another cliff doing the same thing when Patrick and squidward came up to him.

“Sponge?” Squidward asked But he didn’t turn around. “It’s okay........Sponge?”

SpongeBob just lied down and began crying of the fact he lost a friend, the fact that he was a simple sponge, and that the world would end. Everything seemed hopeless now. He felt as if the world was closing in on him.

“Sponge?” Squidward asked again before Patrick picked him up to comfort him.

“Their, Their SpongeBob, no need to cry.” Patrick told him. “I’m sure twilight didn’t mean what she said”

“It’s not about what twi said Patrick .” SpongeBob said gently pushing off. “It’s if she’s right. We really might not be enough. Now the worlds going to end.” He sniffed. “Mr. krabs was right. I am a simple sponge.”

For once, Squidward was actually worried about him so he tried to cheer him up. “C’mon SpongeBob. Don’t be like that.” He said putting his arm around him. “You are more than that. Mr. Krabs just didn’t see it, and twilight just forgot about it.”

“Yeah right.” Spongebob said in a depressed tone.

“No you are!” Squidward said trying to encourage him.

“Yeah.” Patrick added. “Remember when their was no power at my house on a stormy night? I thought it was a life ending disaster, but you manage to help me through it.”

“Yeah, I guess I did.” SpongeBob said cheering up a bit.

“And earlier, You manage to help me realize that I’m not all alone and that I do have friends, and they were right by me the entire time.” Squidward said.

“That’s what you bring to our circle of friendship SpongeBob...........MANAGEMENT SKILLS!” Patrick told him. “You are manager material!

“Really?” SpongeBob said happily.

“Sure are.” Squidward supported. “And I’m sure you can manage to remind twilight of that and remind her that friendship is magic.” He said as spongebob just smiled and felt that his confidence is restored. “Now lets get the others and try to save the day.” Squidward said.

“Yeah, and even if we fail, we’ll still have each other.” He said with new restored confidence.

They were about to head off when Patrick notice something.

“Uhhhh SpongeBob.” he said.

“Yeah buddy?” SpongeBob asked.

Patrick just pointed up and what was in the sky was tempest's warship. The three friends were shocked but SpongeBob knew he had to warn twilight and fast.

“Twilight!, Twilight, Twilight, Twilight, Twilight!” He called out running to her.

Twilight soon heard SpongeBob's voice.

“SpongeBob?” she said turning her head on to gasp when she saw two of the storm kings soldiers holding spike hostage. Twilight tried to free him but a cage dropped down trapping her and lifting her to the warship.

“SPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She shouted.

“TWILIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!” Spike shouted back.

“NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.” SpongeBob shouted “Squidward, Patrick, get spike and tell the others, I got to get on that ship.”

Squidward and Patrick ran to get spike as SpongeBob used his stretching arms to grab two rocks and launch himself on the warship. When he got on he slid in an air duct and made his way to find his friend.

“Don't worry twilight.” SpongeBob whispered to himself. “I’m coming.”