• Published 21st Nov 2017
  • 3,002 Views, 23 Comments

The spongebob and my little pony musical - jedibrony567



In an alternate universe where equestria and bikini bottom co exist, when a dark force threatens their home, spongebob, twilight, and their friends go on a journey beyond their land to save the world meeting new friends and over coming challenges.

  • ...
7
 23
 3,002

chapter 10: Kingdom of sea ponies/the story of the hippogriffs/one small thing

The gang soon made their way into the kingdom excited that their journey was almost over. But as they walked through the town, all they saw was destruction and deserted buildings with the only living things being trees. It was a sad site to behold to see what was once a great kingdom now destroyed.

“Are we sure this is the right place?” rarity questioned.

“Hello!?” SpongeBob called out. “Anyone home?”

“No hippogriffies here.” pinkie said as she looked in random places. “Or here, or here, or here, or here, or here.”

“Wait, what about that rock?” Patrick said pointing to a small rock.

Pinkie then lifted it up. “Nope, this place is empty.”

Twilight sighed then spoke. “But celestia.....The map.....They have to be here.” she said while looking around.

“Face it twilight! They’re probably long gone. I knew it was hopeless to stop the storm king from the very beginning.” plankton said in a low tone mixture of defeat and shame.

a moment of silence took place till Squidward spoke up. “Well, this is the end.” he said and lied down on the floor.”

“No it’s not squidward.” SpongeBob said not wanting to give up.”

“it’s not?” Patrick said who was building coffins for everyone.

“We can’t just give up because we don’t have any help.” spongebob said. “and besides, maybe we’ll end up finding them.”

“SpongeBob, something terrible must have happen here.” spike said. “Something that turn this whole place into a ghost town.”

Fluttershy was then shivering in fear. “A gh-gh-gh-gh-gh-gh-ghost town?”

Then they all heard a faint singing voice behind a pile of rocks in front of a building. They had make a tight squeeze to get in. (everyone except plankton since he’s two inches tall.) But they soon got to the other side and could hear the voice much clearer and it was a beautiful singing voice coming from a flower on a lily pad. Everyone was curious of what it was.

“Well were not going to find out what that is standing here. Lets see what it is!” Patrick shouted catching the attention of the voice.

“*gasp* What was that?” It said then dove in the water.

“Hey, wait up. pinkie said before doing a cannonball on the water. “cannonball.”

“My turn.” Patrick said ding the same. “CANNONBALL!”

“Pinkie!” twilight shouted chasing after her.

“Patrick!” SpongeBob shouted chasing after him. They all went in the water with Patrick popping up first.

“What?” He asked then pinkie came up.

“She’s gone.” pinkie said. Then they heard a noise as if a trap door opened.

“Now what?” Twilight asked. then a giant whirlpool appeared and started sucking them in.

“I hate epic adventures.” Rarity said annoyed.

“Wait it’s just water.” SpongeBob told Patrick, squidward, and plankton. “we’re going to be okay.”

“Well as long as spike and the girls have gills we should be good.” Patrick said.

At that moment, SpongeBob realized the others were in danger. “HOLD ON GUYS!!!” He shouted to them and started looking through his pockets as the whirlpool washed them under. twilight and the others (besides spongebob, Patrick, squidward, and plankton) were running out of air fast until....

“AHA!” spongebob said as he found his bubble supplies and blew 7 air bubbles for the mane 6 and spike so they could breath.

“Way to leave it to the last minute spongebob.” pinkie said panting.

“Sorry, my fault.” He said. Then something swam pass them in the darkness.

“What was that?” plankton said.

“Hello?” Twilight called out. “We’re looking for the hippogriffs.”

“How do I know I can trust you?” The voice asked.

“Please, the storm king invaded our land, and we need their help.”

“The storm king?”

“Yes.” SpongeBob said. “They froze the princesses and my boss, and they enslaved the people. Please help us.”

Then the orb took on it’s true form and was revealed to be a yellow seapony. “I’m so glad I met you guys. I’m totally taking you to my mom.”

Everyone was surprised at her unique appearance and parick was smiling all goofy.

“She’s pretty spongebob.” He said as the seapony took the gang to her home.

“Does your mother know where they are?” Twilight asked.

“She might have an idea!” The seapony said all bubbly like.

“Your hot.” Patrick complimented which made her giggle a bit as they swam though the trench and eventually approach the entrance.

“We’re almost their. I just need to tell the guards.” she said. “Well the other guards were sick so these guys are here temporarily.” Then a surprise jump from the guards came out which to the other was a very familiar surprise.

“MERMAID MAN!!!!” Shouted the first one.

“And Barnacle-ooof-Boy.” Said the second one who landed on his face.

“*GASP* Mermaid man and barnacle boy!” SpongeBob shouted. “Were saved, were saved, were saved, were saved!”

“You know them?” The seapony asked while mermaid man saw the others.

OH NO, they’ve been horribly disfigured.” He said. “oh princess, how brave of you do bring these poor souls to-”

“Their not disfigured.” Barnacle boy said. “It just that sponge kid and his friends again.

“OHHHHHH, Good to see you again guys.”

“What are you two doing here?” rainbow asked.

“Well we were on vacation here but when the gate guards got sick we offer to help out.” Barnacle boy answered. “what are you doing here?”

“We’ll explain everything when we get to this seapony’s mother.” SpongeBob said.

“Then follow us lad. you’ll surly love this.” mermaid man said as they all swam to the kingdom and it was incredibly beautiful.

“Incredible.” Squidward said in amazement. Everyone was amaze by it’s majestic beauty as they swam up to the castle. some sea ponies took notice in curiousiy of what was going on.

Everyone soon enter the throne room to the ruler of the under water world.

“Mother, look what I found.” The seapony said.

“Is it another shell?” Her mother asked. “Because I’m telling you if it’s another shell I am- *gasp* Princess skystar, what have you done? You know only mermaid man and barnacle boy are the only surface dewers that are allowed here for saving my father long ago. No other surface dewers are allowed. Guards, seize them! But let the sea creatures go.”

The guards pushed aside SpongeBob, Patrick, squidward, and plankton while they surrounded the mane 6 and spike.

“No, No, No, Mom please.” princess skystar said defending them. “It is so not like that. The storm king is trying to destroy their home too.”

“You mean equestria?” Barnacle boy asked SpongeBob.

“That’s terrible.” Mermaid man said.

“yep, probably the whole world.” SpongeBob answered.

“We need to find the hippogriffs.” Twilight said. “Do you know what happen to them?”

“Well of course I know, I’m the queen, I know everything.” The queen said.

“Oh it’s such a good story.” Princess skystar said.

“Don’t you dare tell them.” The queen ordered her daughter.

“Too late.” Barnacle boy said.

“What’s too late?” Mermaid man asked. “Is it time for pudding?”

Barnacle boy just sighed.

“Once upon a time, Like a while ago,” Skystar began showing glowing images while she spoke. “The hippogriffs did live on mount Eris.”

Everyone was amaze by it so far.

“Did I not say don’t tell them but Hey I’m just the queen. Don’t mind me.” The queen said in a annoyed voice.

“I know how you feel sister.” Squidward said.

“Same.” plankton supported

“I’m right their with ya.” Barnacle boy said as skystar went on.

“Fine, I can’t tell you.” She said. “But if I could, I would say that that horned beast did show up to steal their magic.”

“Awwwww. That's ashame you can’t.” Patrick said.

“Seriously?” The queen said.

“But to keep it out of his clutches, their brave and majestic leader, queen novo, hid them deep under water, where he could never go. We are, well we were the hippogriffs.” Skystar said. “But I can’t tell you that.” she whispered to Patrick who giggled in a goofy fashion.

“I think those two were meant for each other.” Squidward whispered to barnacle boy.

“Well, I guess the pearl is out of the oyster now.” The Queen said. “I am queen novo.”

“Wait a minute?” Mermaid man said. “Barnacle boy, I think the sea ponies are the long lost hippogriffs.”

“You and I already knew that you old coot.” Barnacle boy said.

“STOP SHOUTING, I’M NAPPING!!!!” mermaid man shouted.

“Hold on now let me get this straight.” Applejack said. “When the storm king came, You just abandon your entire city and fled.

“We didn’t flee, we swam.” Skystar said. “You know in order to flee.”

“Yep, she’s definitely worthy of Patrick.” Plankton said.

“How did you do it?” SpongeBob asked.

“oooohhhh can we show them?” skystar asked her mother. “These are the first guests, besides mermaid man and barnacle boy, we had in like forever. Can we? can we? can we? can we? can we? can we? can we?”

“Well, I suppose I should check to see if it still works.” Novo agreed.

She and skystar then got out a glowing orb and used its magic around the mane 6, spike, SpongeBob, and Patrick. Soon the mane 6 were sea ponies.

“These fins are divine!” rarity said in excitement.

“Hey applejack, I’ll race you to that coral.” Rainbow challenged.

“Your on.” Applejack said and they began racing.

“Huh I don’t feel any- OH MY GOSH PATRICK YOU HAVE A MUSTACHE!!!” SpongeBob shouted.

“SO DO YOU! Patrick said.

The two friends began admiring their new mustaches.

“WoooHooo, try it fluttershy!” Pinkie said swimming around

Fluttershy just did a slight little motion with her fin. “Yay.”

But for spike.......

“Guys, guys?” Spike shouted seeing he was a puffer fish. “what is *inflates* happening?

“Awwwww so cute.” fluttershy squeled.

“*Sigh* now I know how mrs. puff feels.” spike said.

“This is amazing!” Twilight said in excitement. “With this we can transform everyone at home into something powerful enough to face the storm kings army.

“Like a Team of superheroes to see if they can become something more so when they need us, we can fight the battles no one ever could?” SpongeBob asked.

“Or giant robots that can blow up a bunch of stuff and have so many screen shots that viewing audiences can’t tell whats going on?” Patrick suggested.

“I like that one.” plankton said.

“Or It could end up in his greedy claws.” Novo said refusing.

“but-” twilight said.

“Look, I'm sorry about your home. I truly am. But my responsibility is to protect my people. The pearl-” she said while putting it back. “-is not going anywhere.

“But we’ve come all this way. You can't just hide down here. Trapped forever.” Twilight said.

“She’s right.” SpongeBob said. “Theirs so much your missing.”

“We are 100% ok with that.” Novo said still refusing. Then a octopus butler came up informing novo of something.

“Oh, It’s time for my seaweed wrap.” She said and went off to it.

“So that’s it?” applejack said. “we left home fer nothing?”

“Well we’ll help you out.” Mermaid man said.

“Of course we will.” barnacle boy supported. “It’s our home too.”

“that’s great to hear.” SpongeBob said. “ Now we need to think of a plan to save the day.”

“I got it.” Patrick said. “We should throw the bad guys out, then take all of equestria and push it somewhere else. Everyone was silent on Patrick's idea till squidward spoke.

“That just might be crazy enough.........TO GET US ALL KILLED!!!!!” He shouted.

“Oh my gosh.” Skystar said. “Best idea, you can stay with us. Forever!

“Ok now we’re doomed.” Squidward said. “I'm going outside to use our last moments on this world to sulk at my failure.” He then left the throne room to be alone.

“Their is so much we can do!” skystar continued. “we can make friendship bracelets out of shells, we can make picture frames out of shells, and make decretive waste baskets out of shells, I got so many projects that involves shells, and now I have someone new to share them with, I mean aside from my friends shelly and Sheldon.” She said holding out 2 seashells with google eyes.

“Hey, Sheldon is planktons first name.” Patrick said.

“And that you remember?” plankton told him annoyed.

“Rarity then began to speak with the princess. “That sounds lovely darling, But you must realize we can’t stay.”

Applejack then spoke. “We got to get back to our friends and families.”

Princess skystar realize AJ was right. otherwise they wouldn’t have risk their lives coming here. “Oh right, Of course you have your own friends back home. It’s fine, it’s fine, heh, shelly and Sheldon get jealous anyways.” she then bean to swam away. “I’ll just get mom to turn you back so you can go home.”

Her voice seemed to be one of both sadness and disappointment which made pinkie and Patrick sad.

“I know we have to go, but you know how disappointed princess skystar was.”

“Yeah.” Patrick agreed. “Can’t we just stay a little longer and play with her?”

Twilight then got a idea as SpongeBob began to speak.

“Patrick, as much as I want to as much as you, but we just don’t have time to-”

“Oh no, no, no. Pinkie and Patrick are right.” Twilight interrupted

“Say what now?” plankton and rainbow said at the same time.

“Well we still need to come up with a plan to get back.” She explained. “A few minutes won’t make a huge difference. And If theirs anyone who can cram a life time of fun into a blink of an eye, It’s these 3.” she said referring to spongebob, pinkie, and Patrick. “So go ahead, and show skystar the best time ever.”

“We’ll give her the best DAY ever.” SpongeBob said proudly.

“We won’t let you down.” pinkie said soluting.

“I’m counting on it.” twilight said as she pushed the others away while SpongeBob lead the others in a march.

“Are you with me?” SpongeBob said.

“Yes I am.” Patrick answered.

“Are we gonna do this thing or what?” pinkie said.

“Or what.” Patrick said but corrected himself. “I mean YEAH!”

“Hey can we join?” Mermaid man said bringing along barnacle boy.

“OF COURSE!” SpongeBob said gesturing them to come along.

“YIPEEE!” Mermaid man said. “Come young ward!

“*sigh* coming.” barnacle boy said dragging along. None of them were aware of what twilight was about to do. But she felt it was their only chance now to save the world.




Princess skystar was quietly sobbing that her new friends had to go home. “It’s probably for the best.” She told herself, but it didn’t change the fact that she wanted to be with them. It just broke her heart thinking that. Little did she know about the song the gang was about to do for her.

Queen novo and a hand full of her subjects had overheard the song and ended up having a lot of fun. Everyone was laughing, hugging, and having a good time.

“Well, I guess theirs one small thing we can do.” Queen novo said but then notice something. “Wait, where's your octopus friend?”

“oh, I think he’s depressed.” Patrick said.

“Well we got to cheer him up.” SpongeBob said determined to make Squidward feel better. “Squidward has always been their for us when it was convenient for him.”

“Well out of all of you, he’s the one who annoys me the least.” Plankton said.

“And he may not be good at what he does, but he doesn’t give up from it.” Rainbow said.

“And when most of us aren't thinking clearly, it’s squidward who straightens us out (mainly to keep us quiet.).” Applejack added.

Everyone agreed and all huddle around for a plan to cheer the poor octopus up.