• Published 13th Oct 2017
  • 1,438 Views, 1 Comments

Bikini Equestria: The Adventures of Spongebob in Ponyville - condescendence



The Bikini Bottomites have been permanently stuck in Equestria after their trip goes awry. Spongebob and his friends must live off their lives with the ponies forever 'til death.

  • ...
4
 1
 1,438

Danger, Danger is Even Stranger

At Rainbow Dash's House... 7:30 A.M.

[Insert Earl's Revenge theme]

Patrick was watching his show, which was just static, as Rainbow Dash began to badger him. "Hey Pat," Rainbow said, "you can't just be sittin' there the whole day."

"Barnacles!" He then turned the TV off and put the remote down.

Rainbow Dash then said, "You'll be going to the Wonderbolts Academy, because Spitfire needs you."

Patrick was confused at first. "Wonderbolts Academy?" He then wandered. After all the commotion, Rainbow Dash flew Patrick into the Academy, so that he could do something productive.

[Earl's Revenge ends]

Fillydelphia Retirement Homes...

At the cafeteria, the two were on the line for the food as they were getting closer to the cafeterian for apple pie with tea and broccoli.

"Son, this is the first time we have eaten something as good as the meat loaf in Sandy Shoals," Mermaid Man replied.

"*sighs* Mermaid Man, no need to be so nostalgic." Barnacle Boy then replied.

The cafterian then said "Next" as the two approached him.

The cafeterian then distributed the meal, while Barnacle Boy's was added with extra broccoli. The two then rushed to one of the tables and began eating.

"Away!" Yelled Mermaid Man.

"Careful!" Shouted Barnacle Boy.

Suddenly, Spongebob then arrived at the retirement homes, where they saw the two eating.

"Oh, hi Spongekid." Barnacle Boy greeted.

"What's the matter, lad?" Mermaid Man replied.

"Well, I'm on a visit with the two greatest heroes of all time!" Spongebob exclaimed in excitement, while murmuring was happening between everypony behind Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.

One pony said, "Hey, are they aliens?"

The other pony said, "Who knows. They are talking sea creatures living in our world."

"Equestria is going mad..." The pony ended in conviction.

The conversation ended as Spongebob tried to offer the two a visit to Golden Oaks Library to meet Sandy and Twilight. Both Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy accepted and they left the retirement homes.

Everfree Forest...

Sandy entered the forest slowly, as she was trying to investigate the ruins of two Alicorns. Suddenly, the warning echoed to Sandy's head.

'The forest is absolutely dangerous...'

Sandy then ignored it, seeing as nothing might happen to her. Her foot then entered the forest, when suddenly, a creature lunged behind her. Two werewolves with sharp fangs and ferocious eyes appeared before her.

"Tryin' to block my way, huh?" Sandy began to position herself in a karate-style stance. The werewolves then growled at her.

"I'm not scared of creatures like ya'. Ha-yah!" The werewolves began to start attacking her. Sandy began to execute a spinning Karate Chop in one of the werewolves to the head, then a dropkick to the other, knocking them.

"Leave me alone, ya' pests." However, the werewolves were still standing in violent determination.

They surrounded her. Their faces became angrier with sharp fangs shown.

"Don't ya' dare to think I will be defeated." The werewolves began to charge towards her at opposite directions. She then stood and quickly jumped, causing two of them to be collided against each other.

"Finishing touch!"

Sandy then grabbed one of the werewolf's legs and tossed it against the other wolf, causing them to be thrown far away.

"That's how you should never mess with Sandy." She then continued walking into the forest.

As she was approaching the ruins, there was a sound that appeared to be coming from a tree. At those trees were sharp, thorny vines beginning to crawl towards her.

[House of Horror 5 theme plays]

The threatening vines began to chase her as she was running away from them.

"Barnacles! What's going on?! Princess Twilight was right. What have I done?" Sandy jumped into one of the trees to avoid the vine crawling under her. She then began to feel a sense of terror as she now regretted her decision to ignore Twilight's dire and serious warning about the forest's dangerous nature.

As unexpected, the vines continued their onslaught of chases towards Sandy while she was running. Not surprisingly, she was completely surrounded by the vines, as one of the vines grabbed her forcefully while she was attempting to tighten her grip in the bark. However, the vines were proven to be powerful, pulling her completely.

"SPONGEBOB!!!!" That was the last thing she shouted before disappearing.

[House of Horror 5 ends]

At Wonderbolts Academy...

Patrick and Rainbow Dash arrived at the academy under Spitfire's offer. The no-nonsense leader of Wonderbolts then came to the two.

"Thanks for bringing him in, Rainbow Dash." Spitfire then inquired.

"No problem. I'll be with the group for a race in Cloud Arena at Canterlot against Shadowbolts." Rainbow Dash, in her Wonderbolts uniform, then left.

"Come to me at the office, starfish." Her voice became stern as he commanded Patrick to have a conversation.

Inside her office...

Patrick was sitting at the desk with Spitfire at the front of him in a very interrogative style.

"Now, the REAL reason why Rainbow Dash sent you here is because you were causing too much trouble in her house." Spitfire then began to be really serious about the conversation.

However, Patrick just replied in complete sarcasm, "Oh, so I'm here for the 'best friends forever' badge from one of your students in this academy. *takes a pickle out* Maybe this will delight your serious senses."

Spitfire, now angry, grabbed the pickle and tossed it into the wall. "Listen to me, Patrick. You are sent here to clean the Academy, not to be a complete bugger!"

Angry, Patrick replied, "Barnacles! I was wanting to be just as friendly as Rainbow."

Spitfire then gave Patrick a janitor hat and cleaning tools from her locker room, "You will be cleaning the Academy, now! From the latrine up to the cafeteria up to the rooms of everypony living here. Now, leave my presence." Patrick then left obligely and took the cleaning tools.

"I have never met such a disgraceful creature so moronic that it hurts my buckin' mind." Spitfire then slammed her head in frustrstion, as she was extremely egregious about Patrick's unbelievable attitude.

Meanwhile, in one of the rooms....

Patrick entered the room with the name "Lightning Dust", where he then started watching television, while beginning his duty. He changed the channel to the show of "The Great and Powerful Trixie".

"What barnacles would watch a show for kids." Patrick started moping the floor, when suddenly, he put the wet floor map and water began to spread all over Lightning Dust's room. Patrick then panicked and tried to clear the situation.

"Oh no! I could be in trouble for this..." Suddenly, a knocking was heard, revealing a spring green pegasus who had shocked looks on her face as she saw her room's floor was very wet.

"Ms. Spitfire!!! The floor is wet here! Someone spilled the water bucket."

Spitfire then dashed through the room as she saw Patrick standing with Lightning Dust. Patrick was confused.

"Alright, nimrod. You'll be coming to my office." Spitfire began to drag Patrick in her office.

Inside...

"What are you trying to do? You spilled the bucket of water inside Lightning Dust's room!" She shouted.

Patrick answered stupidly, "But you said to clean the whole academy."

Spitfire then slammed her hooves, "You ponyfeathers, I said clean the whole academy, but do it correctly! Do you even know how to clean?" Patrick never answered, as his mouth was just opening completely, while drooling.

"One final warning, if you mess this job again, I'll call the Wonderbolts to send you to Rainbow Falls and toss you down." Patrick began to shiver as she said more, "Apologize to Lightning Dust, now!"

[Stack of Leis theme]

With that, Patrick left the office crying in terror from Spitfire's venom of words that she unleashed like a wildfire. As he was running, Lightning Dust saw him in tears.

"What a barnacle head Spitfire is." Patrick said.

Lightning Dust then appeared behind him, as she gave him a can of root beer. She then began to comfort him, as she was a little bit serious.

"Sorry if Spitfire was angry. She takes things really seriously, starfish. Also, sorry for being too harsh to you."

Patrick replied, "It was an accident, Lightning." He sipped a few cans of root beer. "I could not call stupid on that."

Lightning then patted him, "You know. I was heavily scolded once, I was kicked out of the academy, but I finally realized that my actions were too reckless. I convinced her that I changed and she put me back here again."

[Stack of Leis ends]

Unfortunately, Patrick did not take her words seriously. His eyes began to glare.

[Killer Birds theme]

Patrick then began to went back to her office with a very angry look on his face. He began to take off his hat and tossed it towards Spitfire's table.

"Who are ya' to be that crazy?!"

"Patrick, calm down! I was just helping you earlier."

He then retorted, "Barnacles. I only wasted my time interacting with you." He began to get crazy as he tossed the empty root beer can towards Spitfire.

"Now you see who I am!" He left the office, while Spitfire was very angry.

[Killer Birds theme ends]

"What in Celestia's name has gotten into him?"

At the hallway...

Lightning Dust saw an angry Patrick walking in the hallway. "Patrick? What's going on?" She asked to him, which he then replied.

"Leave me alone, Lightning." Patrick then left the academy but Rainbow Dash immediately arrived in, which to her shock, she saw his angry face.

"What's going on, Pat? Why you're angry?"

Patrick simply ignored her, but Rainbow Dash was extremely insistent. "Talk to me!" Patrick then grabbed her and tossed her in fueled rage, to the shock of other ponies. Rainbow then crashed into a wall to where she was thrown.

"Patrick! What have you done?!" Lightning Dust worriedly said.

He then responded, "Why this place is full of crazy creatures like you?!" Patrick's rampage had just began, where he started destroying items inside.

The announcement began to play.

"Attention, everypony. This is Spitfire from Wonderbolts Academy. We have a rampaging starfish destroying our academy. All students must enter their rooms and lock the door for safety." Everypony sans Rainbow Dash went inside their own rooms in complete horror.

Rainbow Dash then stood up and tried to stop Patrick. "I have to call the Wonderbolts, but it's too late." She then went to Spitfire's office and saw her with a very scared look on her face as she closed the door.

"What is going on, Spitfire?" Rainbow asked.

She then inquired, "Your friend is absolutely defiant against my tasks that he would not listen. Now, he wanted to cause much havoc in our academy."

"I have to stop him before destruction happens," Rainbow Dash left her office, but Spitfire tried to stop her. "Are you crazy?! This creature is much angrier than me!"

Outside of the hallway, the rampage continued as Patrick attempted to enter into the rooms of everypony by slamming their door. Rainbow Dash tried to stop Patrick, this time with lethal force. She began to fly towards Patrick, to where the trail of a rainbow was created, which she slammed him into the wall.

"Enough! What has gotten into you?!" Rainbow angrily shouted. While this was happening, the chaos was finally over. The ponies left from their room and they stared at him with very hateful looks to their eyes.

"Why are ya' starin' at me?!" Shouted Patrick. "I hope all of ya' should be ashamed of yourselves."

Lightning Dust then arrived and angrily scolded him, "Look at what have you done! I befriended you earlier, but you were just like this."

Fleetfoot then said, "Are you that crazy?! You are trying to kill us!"

Blaze then angrily said, "You should be ashamed! This academy is prestigious, but you are acting like a total idiot here."

Word after word, Patrick then ran in tears literally, as he thought he had finally had enough of their nonsense. Everypony stared in confusion, as they were shocked by his egregious attitude. Rainbow Dash and Spitfire then chased him into Rainbow Falls, to where he was sitting in complete misery, as he would never want to think about.

[Hawaiian Breeze plays]

"I'm glad the academy should learn their one lesson about how not to mess with me." Suddenly, the two pegasi arrived and saw him. Instead of really angry looks, they wanted to apologize.

Spitfire firstly said, "I'm sorry what happened, Patrick."

Rainbow Dash then said, "Try to calm down, Pat. Our academy will be damaged by your actions."

Patrick replied, "That's how they tried to mess with me."

Spitfire replied in serious tone, "That's not how you deal with it, Patrick. Sometimes, you need to listen."

Patrick then replied, "Barnacles. This is ridiculous!"

However, Rainbow Dash and Spitfire chuckled from his words. Rainbow Dash said, "You don't need to be that serious, Pat."

Spitfire then inquired, "Rainbow and I want to be friends with you, but you have to listen. I am responsible as the leader of Wonderbolts and your new mentor to clean the academy."

Patrick then defiantly replied, "WHAT?! You're trying to fool me. That's not going to happen."

Spitfire then cleared out, "Rainbow and your friends were worried about you. Also, you need to do something productive in Equestria."

He replied, "My best buddy is Spongebob Squarepants and other Bikini Bottomites. Well, I'm bored doing work."

Rainbow Dash replied, "You can't just stay in my house with Gilda for television. The reason why Twilight separated all of your kind is that you should be comfortable befriending others outside of your special somepony."

[Hawaiian Breeze ends]

After the conversation, they began to chuckle as Patrick realized his mistake, to which he just shrugged, seeing as his lesson he should learn. The two pegasi befriended Patrick, but he still had some confusions inside his head about this newfound friendship.

Meanwhile... At the Golden Oaks Library... 3:30 P.M.

Spongebob, Mermaid Man, and Barnacle Boy arrived at the Library, where they saw Twilight reading a book.

Spongebob greeted, "Hi, Princess Twilight. Have you seen my friend, Sandy?"

Twilight then answered, "She just left earlier at dawn."

The three then left the house, much to the disappointment of Spongebob and the two heroes. They then went to Fluttershy's house to ask about Sandy, but she only replied "no". The three then began to get worried about her disappearance, as they left.

"Where did Sandy go?" Spongebob asked.

"Mermaid Man, I think there's something wrong with her." Barnacle Boy responded.

"Maybe we should check in to where she came." The trio began their search for Sandy, ranging from cities of Las Pegasus, Manehattan, Ponyville, and Fillydelphia.

The three went to their main focus on Ponyville, where the last time she was seen in there before her departure. They searched house after house with no success. They went to Sugarcube Corner and asked Cup Cake.

"Do you know a squirrel who came here?" Spongebob asked.

Cup Cake then replied, "No. Let me see the log book." She took the log book and look for related logs of Sandy's last visit to the bakery. She found the log of the squirrel who came to the bakery, although she could not recollect the events of what happened before her disappearance.

Although they had some clues already, they went to Pinkie Pie's house to check in for Gary and Pinkie itself. Gary was inside her bedroom, but they saw Pinkie sitting down all by herself on the ground. Her hair was straight, which was unusual.

She began to talk, "How are ya' guys?"

"Pinkie Pie?" The three began to shiver in fear.

She was surrounded by some kind of gloomy aura around her. As they approached her, she turned her head towards them with a very strange smile on her face and her eyes were blank.

[House of Horror 3 plays]

"Hello, everypony! I really like all of you soooooo much!" They screamed as they saw her strange-looking face.

"Barnacles," Barnacle Boy shouted, "what's goin' on with her?"

"I will show ya' what friends and happiness really is!" Pinkie then approached the three, much to the shock of them.

"Get her away from us, Sponge!" Suddenly, in a sigh of relief, Pinkie Pie stopped, only that she began to break down in tears. It sounded as something had happened to her.

[House of Horror 3 ends; Hawaiian Cocktail begins]

"What's the matter with you, Pinkie?" Mermaid Man asked.

Pinkie then replied fervently, "I have been worried about Sandy Cheek's disappearance. That's because I want to send her to Doctor Hooves, since she has some prowess in science, so that he can work with somepony who is intelligent. I don't know where she is and I'm too worried for her already! *cries*"

Spongebob then began to reply, "Three of us are also looking for her. Do you know where she is?"

[Hawaiian Cocktail ends]

Pinkie wiped her teaful eyes. She then shook her head, seeing as she had no idea where she was exactly. Disappointed, they then decided to go back to Golden Oaks Library, where this time, Twilight said some details about Sandy.

"I got it!" Twilight exclaimed. "She was in Everfree forest, looking for the exact history of the Tree of Harmony."

With that, the three were warned about the forest before they left the library in surprise. "Now, danger is in the forest, we will combat our way through! Mermaid Man, Spongebob, and Barnacle Boy, unite!" Spongebob said assertively as they were heading through the forest.