• Published 13th Oct 2017
  • 1,439 Views, 1 Comments

Bikini Equestria: The Adventures of Spongebob in Ponyville - condescendence



The Bikini Bottomites have been permanently stuck in Equestria after their trip goes awry. Spongebob and his friends must live off their lives with the ponies forever 'til death.

  • ...
4
 1
 1,439

The First Day

[Insert Aloha Oe theme]

The first day of Ponyville, things have been the same for these Bikini Bottomites, or they?

5:00 A.M., inside Rainbow Dash's house, at his new bedroom.

[insert Gator 2 theme]

Patrick was lying down in the bed, already awake while watching television. He was watching "Fillydelphia News", where he got bored eventually.

"This show's boring!" He attempted to throw the remote in complete disappointment, but he then continued scrolling through channel after channel, until he found a channel with static only. He began to watch, then laughed, not noticing that Gilda the Griffon and Rainbow Dash began to get irritated.

"This is much better than their boring show." Patrick opened a can of soda and took a muffin, then ate it. He began to laugh afterwards.

[Gator 2 ends]

At Gilda's room...

Gilda's eyes opened in complete rage as she was getting annoyed by his annoyance.

"Hey, will you be quiet in there?!" Shouted Gilda as she went inside his bedroom and slammed Patrick's door open, along with Rainbow Dash.

"Patrick, are you already awake this time?"

Rainbow Dash then turned the lights on, only to see mess inside his room, as his room was full of soda cans and muffin wrappers on the floor.

"What in tarnation?" The two asked in confusion.

[Insert Clownfish Capers theme]

Rainbow's face became red in anger as she witnessed much of the mess he made.

"PATRICK!!" Rainbow Dash shouted so loudly that it echoed across the town.

Patrick began to mumble nonsensically about the mess that he had just done during his first day in Ponyville. Rainbow then began to heavily scold Patrick.

"Are you nuts, Pat?!" Shouted Rainbow Dash.

Patrick then replied funnily, "I was watching my own show, Rainbow."

Rainbow then took some cleaning tools and put it in front of Patrick.

"As a punishment for the annoyance and mess you are causing," Rainbow Dash replied sternly, "you will be cleaning our house. Next offence, you will be cleaning the Wonderbolts Academy." Patrick then ran frantically in fear from the blue pegasus's reprimanding.

Many runs later...

"Enough, starfish!"

Gilda then stopped Patrick by grabbing her talons into his head and also warned him.

"Listen to me, dweeb," she sternly replied as Patrick had a frozen look on his face, "if you do more annoyance IN OUR HOUSE, Rainbow and I will send you to Wonderbolts Academy to work as a janitor FOREVER, as a punishment."

Patrick nodded obligely, noticing her serious look from the griffon's face. The two left his room. Although Patrick started to shiver from the shock, he simply started cleaning the house.

At Vinyl Scratch's house...

Squidward was inside his bedroom, playing the clarinet. Suddenly, the telephone began to ring, coming from SpongeBob.

"What?" Squidward asked.

"Oh hi, Squidward," Spongebob greeted, "Are you going with me to the Sugarcube Corner?"

Squidward shaked his head, "No." Then he ended the call in frustration.

[Insert Hawaiian Breeze theme]

After the call, Squidward left his room, put his clarinet down, and saw Vinyl and Octavia. There, Octavia told him that Vinyl is mostly silent all the time, but likes to talk with him.

"Truth is, Mr. Tentacles," Octavia said, "Vinyl doesn't talk much, but she likes you as a friend. I heard that you never had a friend before." Vinyl then smiled.

Squidward sat down at the table with Vinyl and Octavia while drinking tea, the time he had never even been with anyone for the last few years.

Squidward then replied, "Well, I had, but friends were a grief for me. First, annoyance. Second, bother. Third, irritation. At least I'm not with those barnacle heads who were disrupting me ALL THE TIME in my neighbourhood."

Octavia then replied, "Why? They were your neighbours."

He sipped few cups of tea before replying, "Well, I'm a no-nonsense guy who is part of their antics. My rest and my clarinet practice is always disrupted."

Suddenly, there was a knocking in the door before they even continued their conversation. Octavia then opened the door, revealing Lyra, Minuette, and Derpy.

"Good morning." Squidward greeted.

"Oh, hi Squidward." Lyra said.

Derpy began to reply, "Let's go to the Sugarcube Corner for some muffins."

Minuette replied excitedly, "You need to have some nutrients, Squiddy! Those muffins are absolutely delicious!"

Squidward thought to herself, 'Barnacles, Lyra, Minuette, and Derpy are wanting me to be with those fools!'

Nevertheless, Squidward, Vinyl, and Octavia accepted the offer, though that Squidward still has a pinch of reluctance about going with them to the bakery itself.

[Hawaiian Breeze ends]

Rainbow Dash's house... At 7:00 A.M....

[insert Spongebob's theme]

Pinkie Pie and Spongebob arrived at her home, where they saw Patrick, sitting in the sofa and watching television after cleaning the whole place itself for nearly an hour and a half, as a punishment from his antics he was causing.

"Hi, Patrick!" Shouted Spongebob.

Patrick then came to Spongebob himself, "Where are we goin' today?"

Pinkie Pie then replied, "To Sugarcube Corner!"

Spongebob then grabbed Patrick's hands as the three were walking their way towards Sugarcube Corner. In there, they were greeted by such aromatic smell they had never had before.

Suddenly, Mr. Krabs appeared in front of them.

"Ahoy there, lads!" Mr. Krabs exclaimed.

[Insert Tomfoolery theme]

"Mr. Krabs?" Spongebob wandered, while Patrick went to the container with muffins in temptation, where he attempted to steal one. He was stopped on doing so by a blue Earth Pony, who happened to be the owner, Cup Cake.

"Not so fast, starfish," Cup Cake appeared, "pay for it!"

Suddenly, Mr. Krabs, Pinkie, and Spongebob went to Patrick after hearing the commotion.

"Patrick?!" Mr. Krabs went to the two.

"Oh, *chuckles* barnacles." Patrick then said.

Cup Cake then replied, "Think what you're doing! If you take one without pay, I'll punish you with hard, physical labour as a payment." Shocked looks began to appear on Patrick.

[Tomfoolery ends]

Mr. Krabs then replied, "*sighs* Patrick is just a little bit hungry for now."

Pinkie Pie then tried to alleviate the tensions between Patrick and Cup Cake.

"Mother, calm down," Pinkie added, "Patrick is my best friend, so try not to be a little bit harsh."

Cup Cake then greeted Patrick, as Mr. Cake appeared at the bakery. "Oh, so you are Mr. Krab's acquaintance," Mr. Cake added.

Patrick then replied with a very acerbic voice, "Yeah, what do you know anything about me?"

The voice of Patrick was so sharp that all of them were shocked by that. "Patrick, you don't need to be really serious." Spongebob tried to calm Patrick down.

Cup Cake then replied, "*chuckles* Silly guy, you don't need to be serious."

Patrick never responded, as he was just staring and drooling at the same time into the container of muffins. Pinkie tried to snap him from his reverie, but nothing happened.

"Uh, Pat?" Spongebob said.

At Diamond Tiara's mansion...

"Barnacles!" Plankton shouted as he was doing his tasks under her basement.

Karen then replied, "Plankton, you know that Diamond Tiara and her friend Silver Spoon were not bullies anymore. Your plans will have a much higher failure rate here than you were in Bikini Bottom."

Plankton then replied, "Those spoiled brats stopped their bullying, but I don't!"

Once again, Karen told Plankton that his plans would fail easily, but Plankton did not take it seriously, seeing as that it was just a barrier. He began to write his plans into the blackboard.

"Plan A: Destroy Krabs and that brat Apple family, so I can take over Sweet Apple Acres and turn into Chum Bucket 2.0. If Plan A is a fail, I'll use Plan B. Plan B: I'll devise some methodical strategies to cause havoc, so I will take over every place in Ponyville. If all of these two fail, I'll use Plan C. Plan C: Use a "massaging shampoo" at Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon to hypnotize them, so they will follow all of my commands.*evil laughter*"

However, Karen retorted, saying that he was not in Chum Bucket anymore. She replied in conviction and doubt, "You know, don't tell me I didn't warn you."

After all the arguments, Plankton and Karen then began to leave Diamond Tiara's house, where they saw Diamond Tiara with Silver Spoon talking to each other.

"Oh, hey there, Plankton." Diamond Tiara greeted sarcastically.

"How's your stay here?" Silver Spoon said.

Plankton ignored them and left the mansion. To the dismay of two fillies, they had no idea why he was acting like that.

"*sighs* What have I done? Plankton, brains so small than a microscopic germ. Plankton, much worse than the Cutie Mark Crusaders."

"You forgot that the Cutie Mark Crusaders are our friends now, Diamond Tiara? Princess Luna might threaten us with a warning if she hears it."

Diamond Tiara apologetically said, "Oh sorry, Silver Spoon. I can't use other comparisons. Plankton seemed to be a strange creature."

Meanwhile... Inside Golden Oaks Library

"Twilight," Spike shouted as Sandy approached him, "Sandy needs you today."

Twilight went down her bedroom and saw Sandy looking for a book about the culture and residents of Equestria, so that the Bikini Bottomites would be adapted by the standards of living everypony has.

"Princess Twilight, can you tell me where the book about Equestria is?" Sandy asked.

Twilight began to look for the books related to Equestria by taking each book one by one. After minutes of looking, she began to pile the books that are related to Equestria and gave it to Sandy for her research.

"Here you go, Sandy." She then gave all the books to her. As she began to search, she found one book that caught her attention. It was a book titled "Equestria: The History of The Royalty". Sandy began to open pages and pages, until she found a page related to the banishment of Princess Luna.

"...Starlight Moonface Luna was once banished by her sister, Sunspot Shiny Celestia, into the moon for 1,000 years..."

Sandy then began wandered, "1,000 years? How was that possible?"

Twilight then replied as she saw her reading, "1,000 years. Princess Celestia banished her with the Elements of Harmony. As a result, she wanted to defeat Princess Celestia and cause eternal darkness."

Shocked but curious look began to appear at Sandy's face as she continued reading through, where she found the page about the Elements of Harmony.

"...Elements of Harmony are: Laughter, Generosity, Honesty, Loyalty, Magic, and Kindness. If completely destroyed, it can cause devastating consequences to the wielders of it or even the opposite effects of harmony: Sadness, Selfishness, Dishonesty, Cowardice, Barbarianism, and Animosity..."

After shocking words popped out in the book, Sandy began to question Twilight about the Elements of Harmony.

"This is impossible, Princess Twilight." Sandy worriedly said.

Twilight then replied with a stern look on her face, "The Mane Six: Me, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity are the bearers of the Elements. If these are destroyed, chaos and war will ensue. The Tree of Harmony is in Everfree Forest, but I'll give you a warning. The forest is absolutely dangerous, so be careful."

Sandy then began to be extremely shocked. However, she began to jot down all the crucial points about Equestria in her small notepad and then left Twilight's house to visit Everfree Forest to examine more about the Trees of Harmony.