• Published 13th Oct 2017
  • 1,439 Views, 1 Comments

Bikini Equestria: The Adventures of Spongebob in Ponyville - condescendence



The Bikini Bottomites have been permanently stuck in Equestria after their trip goes awry. Spongebob and his friends must live off their lives with the ponies forever 'til death.

  • ...
4
 1
 1,439

A New World, A New Life

Somewhere else... in Equestria

After their disastrous encounter with the magic portal in the ocean floor, away from Bikini Bottom, the submarine ran aground through the river bank somewhere in a different world.

"Barnacles! What is this place?" Spongebob inquired.

Larry, Mrs. Puff, Mr. Krabs, Pearl Krabs, Sandy Cheeks, Mermaid Man, Barnacle Boy, Plankton, Karen, Squidward, and Patrick went out of their badly damaged submarine, which it was too damaged that it was beyond repairable, with their own sets of backpacks, a feel that they were travelling.

[Insert Drunken Sailor (Okko Bekker) theme]

As they looked around the scenery, the whole place was in fact different. There were no Kelp Forests, Bikini Bottomites, restaurants like The Chum Bucket, and Krusty Krab. The only type of kind they saw were ponies. Much to the shock of them, they were stuck in their new world: Equestria.

"What's with this nonsense?!" Plankton argued as they saw the place.

"We will be stuck here for the rest of our lives!" Patrick shouted nonsensically.

"Okay, someone might come onto us, so calm down all of you." Sandy began to calm the panicking crowd.

[Drunken Sailor (Okko Bekker) ends]

A few miles away from the crash site...

A white, purple-maned unicorn; a blue pegasus, a yellow, purple-maned pegasus; a violet unicorn, an orange, blonde-haired Earth pony, and a pink, pink-maned Earth pony immediately responded from the noises into the riverbank that were created.

"What in ponyfeathers just happened?!" Said the purple unicorn.

"I think we should take a look then. I'm too worried." The yellow pegasus softly said.

The six ponies went into the crash site and noticed that there were different creatures who landed with the submarine next to them. Shocked looks began to appear from the group.

"This is madness!" Shouted the orange filly as they saw all of them.

"Aliens?" The pink pony then replied rudely.

"Trespassers, leave the grounds now!" The purple unicorn said with a threatening voice before she was told by the blue pegasus not to be really serious.

Sandy then tried to begin to clear out the awkward situations happening between different creatures.

"Sorry to happen, y'all," Sandy added, "our vehicle is permanently damaged."

"That's fine," the purple unicorn replied, "you guys will be living here, but all of you will be going to Canterlot for Princess Celestia to discuss."

The ponies then began to introduce themselves to the citizens of Bikini Bottom.

"I'm Applejack. Howdy y'all." Applejack said with a thick, southern accent.

"Pinkie Pie at your service!" Pinkie Pie said with a highly confident voice.

"I'm Fluttershy." Fluttershy said in a weakly soft voice.

"Rainbow Dash is here to fly!" Rainbow Dash flew briefly before she landed on the ground.

"Darlings, I'm Rarity." Rarity acted vainly as Patrick slapped his forehead in confusion.

"I don't get it." Patrick said.

"You don't need to, star." Rarity then added.

"Who are you calling me a star?!" Patrick's rage escalated, but is then calmed down by Spongebob.

Tensions fell down quickly as the cold temperature of calmness had arrived.

"Lastly, I'm Twilight Sparkle. Welcome to our world: Equestria, where friendships are everywhere."

After the introduction, the citizens of Bikini Bottom then introduced themselves.

[Insert Hawaiian Train theme]

"I'm SpongeBob SquarePants!" Spongebob yelled in excitement.

"Patrick Star, Sponge's best friend." Patrick then replied.

"Squidward." Squidward said in complete reluctance.

"Mr. Eugene Krabs, lads. My daughter, Pearl." Mr. Krabs then said.

"I'm his daughter." Pearl then said.

"Plankton! This is my computer 'W.I.F.E. Karen." Plankton then said before thinking to himself. 'Those gullible talking ponies will see how I will be victorious here.'

"Larry the Lobster!" Larry began to flex his muscles, much to their excitement of the ponies itself, as Fluttershy began to reply.

"You should like Bulk Biceps. He has muscles like you!"

Larry then inquired, "Sure as it is, Fluttershy."

Afterwards, the other characters introduced themselves to the Mane Six as Twilight began to tell them that the Bikini Bottomites were living separately after their visit to Princess Celestia, due to the fact that she found some similarities between all of the special talents and attitudes to Bikini Bottomites and the other ponies in Ponyville.

[Hawaiian Train ends]

At the Royal Canterlot Palace...

[Insert Royal Unova theme]

Twilight and the Bikini Bottomites had arrived in the castle, where they met Princess Celestia inside the castle's foyer. They were greeted with somewhat disdain and skeptical but happy looks from anypony before they saw the princess.

"Such big palace, Mermaid Man."

"Never saw one in our years, son."

An alicorn with a rainbow-coloured mane and with the mark of the sun appeared before the group itself. The alicorn then greeted the group in such composed manner.

"Greetings, I'm Princess Celestia." Princess Celestia greeted.

"Good morning, Your Highness." All of the Bikini Bottomites greeted. Then, Princess Celestia began to question about their motivation of staying in Equestria. Sandy began to explain, but Twilight first said about the situation.

Twilight first inquired, "We have found them stranded in the river bank next to the forest from Pinkie's house in Ponyville in their broken oceanic vehicle. Glad they were never hurt."

Sandy then abruptly replied, "Sorry fer' all da' trouble, Princess Celestia."

Princess Celestia then forgave all of them, but then she turned serious as she now asked a question.

"What is your purpose to live all of you here in Equestria? To conquer or simply live for living?" Princess Celestia's voice turned stern as she asked the question, but Sandy eventually replied.

"To live for living," Sandy eventually answered.

Princess Celestia then replied, "Good, but all of you will live in one condition." She then quickly warned them, "Everypony of you will be saving our country under pernicious threats. I will hail all of you as Protectors of Equestria."

She then began to read the list from Twilight and mentioned their names one by one, with the title "Protector of Equestria".

"SpongeBob Squarepants, Protector of Equestria."

Upon hearing that, SpongeBob was excited, but he was stopped by Sandy as Princess Celestia was announcing.

"Patrick Star, Protector of Equestria."

"Squidward Tentacles, Protector of Equestria."

"Eugene Krabs, Protector of Equestria."

"Mrs. Puff, Protector of Equestria."

"Pearl Krabs, Protector of Equestria."

"Sheldon J. Plankton, Protector of Equestria."

Plankton eventually thought to himself, Protector of Equestria? That would be great for such a villain like me!

"Karen, Protector of Equestria."

"Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy, Protectors of Equestria."

"And Sandy Cheeks, Protector of Equestria. Congratulations to all of you for coming here."

A glow of light appeared amongst Bikini Bottomites, as they were given some special marks into their hands, symbolizing the unique aspects among them.

"What's this, Princess Celestia?" Sandy asked.

"Those are Cutie Marks, Ms. Cheeks. They represent about what is different to you from everypony else."

Certainly, all of them had their own Cutie Marks.

SpongeBob has a mark of a smiley face, representing his ability to bring laughter.

Squidward has a clarinet and a paintbrush mark, representing his talent in both music and art.

Patrick has a mark of a question mark, representing his attitude of being a moron and a comedy classic.

Mr. Krabs has a mark of "bits", the currency in Equestria, representing his riches during his supervision at The Krusty Krab.

Pearl Krabs has a mark of a dress, metaphorically representing her outgoing attitude of a gal (stereotypically said, gals are usually teenage girls with delights of fashion and teenage habits such as hanging out with other teenagers).

Plankton has a mark of a very evil smiley face, representing his overly pretentious genius for his own schemes.

Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy have marks of both tridents and thunderbolts, representing their heroic acts during their times in Atlantis.

Larry has a mark of a dumbbell, representing his physical appearance.

Mrs. Puff has a mark of a wheel with a book, representing her teaching skills in boating school.

Sandy Cheeks has a mark of an acorn with an atom, representing her scientific genius and her natural ability when she is on land.

[Royal Unova theme ends]

After the declaration, Twilight then escorted the group to the town of Ponyville. "You guys need to know some pony in there," Twilight then inquired, "I'll show you what Ponyville really is."

At Ponyville...

Meanwhile, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy, in Pinkie's cottage, were preparing for a surprise party with the new visitors, while Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Applejack were trying to send the Bikini Bottomites' belongings to indivialized homes that they were completely assigned.

"It's ready!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed in excitement.

"It's going to be exciting, Pinkie," Fluttershy replied, "never that we have met new, interesting creatures like them."

"Suuurrre as it is!!!" Pinkie pranced in excitement.

A few minutes later... Somewhere in Ponyville...

"Hey, Sponge. Those ponies looked like seahorses." Patrick humourously joked.

"Only they looked s-"

Suddenly, a small, purple dragon appeared amongst the group, interrupting SpongeBob.

"Spike?"

"Oh, who are these people?" Spike asked.

"They will be the new residents here." Twilight replied.

Spike then sighed in confusion before SpongeBob suddenly answered, "Of course, little dragon!"

Squidward snobly replied, "What in barnacles is going on?! Are we supposed to stand here and do nothing?"

Twilight then told Squidward to calm down, since there were still time before somethig would begin.

"You know what, just come to Pinkie's house."

Everypony in the group were a little bit confused of Twilight's suggestion, but said that there would be some kind of party going inside Pinkie's house. The group then followed Twilight up to Pinkie's house, which it was "locked".

Twilight began to knock, but the door was unlocked. As she opened the door, they were met with pitch-black darkness, overcoming their sights.

"What? It's too dark in here!" Mermaid Man then frantically shouted until a light was turned on, revealing several ponies, with the Mane Six.

"Surprise! Welcome to Equestria!" All ponies shouted in surprise as they welcomed the Bikini Bottomites.

Pinkie then cheerfully arrived, "How's it goin', aliens?"

Sandy's eyes bemused in confusion as she just became unexpectedly surprised before other ponies arrived.

"Oh, Pinkie Pie, you don't need to be that excited." SpongeBob then replied.

"Everypony, we welcome them for a big celebration!"

All ponies cheered in amusement before some of the particular ponies greeted each one of them. The party went long until a pony with a black, rounded sunglasses went to the table with a disc jockey.

"Are ya' ready fer' some action?!" The DJ pony then played some electronic-rock music for the whole part of the party.

Five hours later... at 7:00 P.M.

[Insert Hawaiian Happiness theme]

"Thanks for the party, Pinkie Pie!" The white earth pony said before leaving, though some ponies have stayed.

Meanwhile, the other ponies stayed as they began their most important task from the Mane Six: Bikini Bottomites were assigned to live in different homes.

[Hawaiian Happiness theme ends]

Twilight began to announce, "SpongeBob SquarePants and your pet snail will live with Pinkie Pie."

Spongebob then replied, "Eh?"

"Patrick Star, you will live with Rainbow Dash."

Upon hearing that statement, Patrick's naïve attitude turned into anger.

"What's this all about, unicorn?! I'm not with Sponge?!" Patrick shouted.

Twilight then said, "There is a reason why. I know both of you are friends, but for the greater good, it is important to be separated."

"Great then, unicorn. Only me will be living with that stench of a pegasus."

Everypony were shocked with Patrick's argumentative behaviour. Their jaws dropped as they heard it.

"Pat, calm down!" SpongeBob tried to calm Patrick down. Eventually, things calmed down, though Patrick was still confused.

Rainbow Dash then called Patrick to go to her home, which they left.

"Mr. Krabs, you'll be living with Applejack."

Mr. Krabs then replied in confusion, the same feeling Patrick had before, "What about my daughter, young lad?"

Twilight replied, "She will be living in Rarity's Carousel Boutique."

With no other choice, Applejack left with Mr. Krabs, while Rarity left with Pearl.

"Plankton and Karen, you will be with Diamond Tiara." Diamond Tiara then appeared in front of them as they left.

"I am Diamond Tiara and I will turn you into my lovely pet."

Plankton then shouted before disappearing, "WHAT?!?!"

The announcement continued as the shouting faded away.

"Squidward, you will be with Vinyl Scratch."

Squidward's tears of joy appeared as he was excited that he would be neighbors with Lyra, Derpy, and Octavia. However, he then noticed that nuisances were still there, so as the reminiscence of both Spongebob and Patrick's excessive annoyance. Regardless, Vinyl Scratch, Lyra Heartstrings, Derpy Hooves, and Octavia Melody left Pinkie's house, along with Squidward.

"Mrs. Puff, you will be with Mrs. Cheerilee." Mrs. Puff then left with Mrs. Cheeriee.

"Larry, you will be with Bulk Biceps." The white, muscular-but-brash pony appeared next to Larry.

"Come to me, mate! We have somethin' to do!" The two muscular creatures left.

"Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy, Mr. Quirky Rouge will send you to Fillydelphia Retirement Homes." A red Earth pony with the cutie mark of four suits of the cards escorted them to the city of Fillydelphia, which it was far away.

"That goes to Sandy Cheeks, who will be living with me in the library."

"See ya' folks!" Sandy greeted Spongebob and Pinkie with goodbye as they were leaving.

Spongebob stood in dismay while Gary meowed. Pinkie Pie then came to him.

"Don't worry, Sponge. Pinkie Pie is here to be happy!" Spongebob's somber mood became excited afterwards.