• Published 14th Feb 2018
  • 628 Views, 15 Comments

Five Nights at Twilight's Season 1: Canterlot Funtime Castle - Alicron273



The girls had died from an explosion and had their souls possess animatronics in the Canterlot Funtime Castle. Now they must come together once more before they turn against one another.

  • ...
 15
 628

Chapter 8: Rainbine

Applejack and Rarity were both alone in the laser tag room. They just completed another round with Applejack winning again.

"I don't know how you do it, Applejack." Rarity spoke up. "You were able to beat me with five points while I had three.”

Applejack puts away the laser equipments. "What can I say?" she said with a smirk. "I have been practicing."

Rarity giggled to herself. “Right” she responded. "Like how you lost to Rainbow Dash when she had ten points while you had five?"

Applejack's smirk faltered when Rarity commented on her previous loss. "I thought we agreed to never speak of that again." she said sternly.

Rarity looked down and regretted of what she just said, "Uh...yes. Rainbow Dash. I can't believe she's gone."

Applejack scoffed. "She's not gone, but she did change. If that Rainbine or those other insane animatronics ever show up in front of us again, I wouldn't be surprised."

Another voice cut out in the darkness as it responded in a robotic voice, "Wouldn't you bet?!!!"

They jumped when they heard the strange voice. They looked through the darkness and they saw two red glowing eyes right in front of them. The figure stepped out of the darkness and revealed her withered-self.

It was Rainbine. She pointed out her gun right in front of them and said, "Now it's time to die!" She fired but Rarity managed to block it with a force field she used with her magic. Once Rainbine took the time to reload, Applejack ceased the opportunity and kicked her to the floor with her back hooves. They both ran out of the room.


They were about to reach the stadium until Celestia stopped them in the go-kart room. They try to turn around, but Rainbine was blocking their last exit. Celestia levitated both ponies with her magic and through them against the room. It damaged Rarity's horn which prevented her from doing anything with magic. They were both trapped.

Celestia stepped towards Rainbine as she said to her, "You must destroy them."

Rainbine nodded and stepped towards the helpless ponies before her. She aims her gun at both them and was about to fire, but then something caught her mind. Was she doing the right thing? Does she have to take vengeance for something that these ponies didn't do? She watched them both feeling helpless, waiting for help that wasn't going to come. She thought to herself for a very short moment until she realized what had to be done. She closed her red eyes as she lifted her gun again. With a single shot, she fired her gun.

Applejack and Rarity opened their eyes to see a black mark on the wall between them. Smoke coming from the wall was connected by tip of the gun. They both looked up to see the withered animatronic lifted her gun away from them as she responded "No!"

Celestia's eyes widened as she shouted, "What?"

And with that, Rainbine shot her gun at Celestia instead. As she struggled to get up, Rainbine turned back towards the other ponies and then shouted, "Get out of here as fast as you can! I'll hold her off!Both ponies nodded and ran as fast they could.


Applejack and Rarity were just reaching the stadium until they stopped dead in their tracks. Applejack was the first to stop. "We have to go back" she said.

Rarity was starting to feel concerned and worried at the same time from what Applejack just said. "I understand that." she replied. "But we have to get help if we stand a chance against-"

But before she could finish her sentence, Applejack stomped her hoof on the floor and shouted, "Even if we did get help, she's gonna die!"

Rarity knew that Applejack was right. So, she thought of a solution. "Alright" she spoke up. "You will go back and help her out, while I will head to the office and warn Dr Whooves. He will tell everyone to meet both of you at the go-karts room."

Applejack nodded in agreement. They both split up to do their tasks. Applejack ran through the hallway towards the go-kart room while Rarity took the vent that led towards the office.


Rainbine and Celestia were on a one on one shoot-out. Rainbine was firing with a lot of guns at Celestia, but Celestia managed to dodge all of those shots by flying or by teleporting with her magic. Rainbine was dodging as well as Celestia, but then she got hit with one of her magic blows.

Celestia put her front hooves on Rainbine and on her gun so she couldn't move or shoot. Rainbine was struggling to get up, but Celestia was to big to get off. "When one of my comrades betrayed me, I didn't bother to kill her." She said while her horn started to glow to make another shot. "I won't make that same mistake twice!"

But before she could destroy her, Applejack managed to leap in the air and kicked Celestia in the face. Celestia lost her grip on Rainbine and fell down. Rainbine took the opportunity of reloading and shot Celestia again.

Celestia was having enough of this. She got a grip on both Rainbine and Applejack with her magic. "Now I will destroy you all!" she shouted, holding them in front of her. She was about to tear both of them apart, but she was interrupted by a blast that hit her face. It was Rarity that made the hit with her fixed horn and along with her were the rest of their friends.

Celestia winced by the huge amount of damage she has been taking. She growled and shouted to all of them, "I am not done yet! I will have my vengeance and all of you animatronics will kneel before me!" With that, she teleported and then she was gone.


They all carried Rainbine back to the stadium due to the many injuries she took. Rarity and Applejack managed to get her to sit on one of the chairs. They both looked at her and Rarity was the first to speak up. "You helped us out. Why?"

Rainbine looked back at them. "Because I realized who my real friends are. The ones who look out for each other." After that was said, a spark of magic shot out from her. It levitated her off the chair and then into mid-air. Suddenly, a huge blast flashed through the room that everyone had to cover their eyes from the light show. Once it was over, they saw her dropped to the floor. She got up when the dust was clearing. They all gazed upon her, realizing that she was all fixed. Rainbow Dash is back!

They all jumped when they heard a clutter coming from upstairs. It was Cheese and Pinkie tumbling down in front of them. Cheese was to speak up in a dizzy tone. "YoU wOn'T BeLiEvE wHo's BacK Ya...guuuyyysssss." He fainted and Pinkie got up to see everyone staring at her.

They all turned back to Rainbow Dash. Then back to Pinkie again. Then back to Dash. Then Pinkie again. Rarity finally sputtered out, "How is this even possible?"

Pinkie suddenly looked at Rainbow who was completely fixed. Pinkie gasped in surprise and ran to her shouting, "Dashie!" She grabbed her and squeezed her in a big hug.

Rainbow was feeling like she was about to lose her lungs, even if she didn't have any. "Uh Pinkie?" Rainbow managed to blurt out. "I can feel your hook and your hugs are always super tight."

Pinkie just laughed to herself and just replied, "No, there not."

Rainbow gasped for breath as Pinkie lets go. She took a minute to figure out what she was going to say. Until she finally responded, "How are we able to magically get fixed?"

Pinkie was thinking a reason as well while tapping her chin. She finally snapped her fingers when she found the answer. "I got it!" She shouted. "When the other world Twilight was here, she mentioned we had an element that makes the magic of friendship."

"Of course" Applejack spoke up. "I represented Honesty."

"And I represented Generosity." said Rarity.

Pinkie looked over all of them and responded, "When I was with Cheese, I was filled with joy and laughter." Her eyes widened and her smile grew on her face as she knew the answer. "Laughter! That was my element. Finding my element freed me from possession." She looked back Rainbow Dash, hoping she knew the answer.

Rainbow took the hint and said, "And I was doing something that represented my element. Loyalty! That was what got us fixed and free from Celestia's possession."

Every pony gasped in horror from the name. "That was Celestia that was attacking you?" Spike asked.

Cheese got up from his unconscious. "Was that one of the hosts who were running this place?" he asked.

Cadence stepped forward and responded, "She was also a principal at CHS...and a good friend. But why is she attacking?" They were trying to find a reason why, but the clock was striking 5 to 6:00 a.m. They had to get back to their places.

Rainbow and Pinkie had no idea where they are going to stay in the building. Shining suggested they remain in the Parts and Services room because no one knows they both still exist. This sounds like a plan for both of them, so they head off to the room. The clock finally stroke 6:00 a.m. and all the animatronics were put to sleep.

Author's Note:

Only three more nights to go people! But I will put an epilogue to show what happens next for the second season.