• Published 14th Feb 2018
  • 629 Views, 15 Comments

Five Nights at Twilight's Season 1: Canterlot Funtime Castle - Alicron273



The girls had died from an explosion and had their souls possess animatronics in the Canterlot Funtime Castle. Now they must come together once more before they turn against one another.

  • ...
 15
 629

Chapter 1: Reconstruction

It has been a week since the reconstruction was completed from the explosion. The wreckage from the corner looked just like it did before the incident occurred. Although, the company would like to make a few changes to the attraction. Not the building, but the animatronics. The alicorns had to be put away. But by surprise, the company was not shutting down this attraction. They thought of a new kind of design that would definitely blow everyone’s mind.

The new models were ready. They were designed as humans but with some of the remaining pony features, such as the tails, ears, wings, and horns. Three of them were put on display for the stadium, while another one was put into the reconstructed corner, which was called Party Cove.

Of course, the rest of the attractions in the indoor amusement park were still there since the explosion didn't had any effect on them. So the place was like it was before, except it had new animatronics and an extra room.

Celestia and Luna felt devastated by the explosion that occurred at their building last week. Of course, they felt that getting rid of the old animatronics was a little sad, but that wasn't compared to the explosion. The building was also installed with a security office as a new feature to the building. The sisters decided they needed some answers. The best way would be volunteering on the night shift so they could capture the culprit tonight.


It was 11:30 in the evening and there was no movement in sight of the cameras. Celestia and Luna were staying in the night guard office for the night. There was no chance that anyone would try to wander into the building this late at night. So what was the point of coming here? That train of thought was gone when the clock finally stroke midnight.

The animatronics stood frozen in place. Half of the souls managed to pop out in the darkness. They roamed around until they were guided to the lifeless robots. With a flash of light, they entered into the metal bodies. The robot heads lifted as the lights flashed out of their eyes. Once the light show was over, they dropped their heads immediately. Unfortunately, the one in the middle holding the microphone lifted its head again and open its eyes slowly.


Twilight opened her eyes exhaustedly, trying to remember what happened. The only memory she could muster was the explosion. She looked around only to find out she was standing in the stadium and holding a microphone. Of course she was the singer of the Rainbooms, but this was ridiculous. She was also wearing a black bow tie and a small black top hat. Not to mention she actually realized she had her wings, tail, ears, and even a horn. She was always afraid of having a horn when she was in Midnight Sparkle's form, but this one looked harmless.

She also realized that two of her friends were standing on both sides of her. Rainbow Dash was standing to her right holding the same kind of guitar she played. She also had her wings and a red bow tie. Fluttershy was on her left with her wings as well, except she had a necklace with a butterfly around her neck instead. Not to mention she was holding a tambourine.

As soon as Rainbow and Fluttershy woke up, Twilight sighed in relief as she realized she wasn't alone here. But then the relief slipped away as she covered her pony ears from the screams that Rainbow and Fluttershy made when they looked over themselves. Twilight covered their mouths with her wings to keep them quiet. They both took a deep breath to calm down. But then they all questioned why they were animatronics.


Right at Party Cove, Pinkie Pie woke up on her bleacher and looked herself over. She looked just like herself except she had pony ears, a tail, a hook, and an eyepatch. She almost looked a lot like a pirate. She heard a commotion coming from down the hall.

Running towards the noise, she found her friends at the big stadium. She ran towards them for a big group hug. Of course, Rainbow admitted that her hug was getting too tight.

So, Pinkie let go but then her cheerful expression turned into a terrified one as she realized she's an animatronic as well. She started bouncing off the walls "literally" while she was screaming and panicking in terror. Thankfully, Rainbow managed to catch her by her big fluffy tail.

While Pinkie was caught, Twilight caught sight of a security camera that was activated, realizing that someone else is in this building. She caught the rest of the girls’ attention and stated that they should split up and see if there was anyone else in this building. The others agreed as they began their search.


Celestia and Luna woke up from the nap and saw movement on the cams. When they started to get a closer glimpse, something started to stalk behind them.

It was a shadowy figure, which formed black tentacles holding tiny discs. When it got closer, it injected the discs into the back of the sisters' heads. As soon it was done, it disappeared without a trace.

Suddenly, a red light glowed from the discs when they activated. The sisters woke up as their pupils began to glow red. Their minds became twisted and possessed. They have a lot of murdering to do tonight!

Author's Note:

(What? You expected to be an apron that says let's eat? Cause that would be stupid and won't sound like her at all.)(It's a tambourine instead of a cupcake with eyes.)(Hey. At least I didn't say it was robotic angel bunny because I know how much everyone hates that rabbit.)
(There are no curtains on Pinkie's stadium at Party Cove in case you are wondering.)
(P.S. You will find out about the shadow figure later on in the series.)