• Published 14th Feb 2018
  • 628 Views, 15 Comments

Five Nights at Twilight's Season 1: Canterlot Funtime Castle - Alicron273



The girls had died from an explosion and had their souls possess animatronics in the Canterlot Funtime Castle. Now they must come together once more before they turn against one another.

  • ...
 15
 628

Chapter 10: Brutalight Sparcake

It was the fourth night, and everyone was having a great time. They were celebrating how they were getting their friends back by letting them remember who they were. There was only one girl left to save. Brutalight Sparcake. They must get her to redeem herself before it's too late. What they didn't know was that she was already on the loose. And she had already begun her hunt to take them down one by one.


Brutalight crawled through the darkness and snuck through the shadows. She spotted Pinkie Pie alone at the snack shack. "The first traitor!" she thought to herself as she got her swords out preparing to strike. But before she was about to slice Pinkie, something clouded her vision. She stared at Pinkie Pie, but...as...a...pony? Pinkie Pie was an animatronic pony with an eye patch and a hook while she was eating a lot of candy. Brutalight must be hallucinating. She tried to clear her mind while she retreated.

Brutalight started to look for Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy because they were her next targets. She saw them in the hallway as they were talking to Spike. She prepared to make her move. As she got closer, her eyes widened because of what she saw. They were both animatronic pegasi flying in mid-air. She must be losing her mind. She ran from them as fast and far away as she could.

Brutalight found a small quiet place where she could keep it together from these hallucinations. "What is wrong with me?" she thought to herself again. Suddenly, a shadow behind her moved. It started to circle around her. Brutalight tried to find a way to escape, but she was trapped. With a final sweep, the shadow pulled her into the darkness.


She opened her eyes feeling exhausted from that rodeo. She looked around to see that she was still in the building. She took a moment to look at her...hooves? She looked at her reflection in a puddle She was now an alicorn animatronic. Not only that, she was Twilight again. But how could this be?

A shiver went down her spine when she heard a spooky whisper that said, “Follow me.” Twilight had no other choice whatsoever. She followed a shadowed figure that led her through the hallway. As she passed by each room, she started to see random things as hallucinations. She spotted animatronic Celestia and animatronic Luna as their younger versions. She should’ve remembered them. The voice repeated “Follow me” again and Twilight still followed.

In the next room, Twilight saw Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and herself as animatronic pony-up humans. She definitely remembered something like that. She suddenly heard “Follow me” again. So she kept following.

She came across a room, and then she saw Cheese Sandwich, Applejack, Rarity, and Shining Armor. The voice echoed “Follow me” again and she kept following.

She came across the next room where she saw Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and herself as animatronic ponies. Then she kept following those creepy words “Follow me” again.

When she entered the next room, she saw Celestia again. But this time, Celestia looked a lot older and completely fixed. Her mane and tail were similar to Principal Celestia's hair. She stood right in front of the withered blue animatronic that Twilight encountered. Only this time, it was black with a flowing blue mane and tail. It looked a lot like Luna, but even darker. She heard the “Follow me” voice again and then she followed it towards the second to last room.

The room was completely dark filled with dim blue lights all over. She saw Luna again. Only this time, she was wearing armor with a set of dragon eyes and fangs. Her corpse was visible through the holes and her mouth of her suit. Surrounding her were phantom animatronic ponies. Twilight saw Cadence, Spike, Cheese Sandwich, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and...herself. All of them were phantoms with the same eyes that Luna had. She heard “Follow me” again and followed it for the last time towards the last room.


Twilight went inside the last room which turned out to be the office. The lights were so bright that she had to use her wings to cover her eyes. She suddenly spotted a tall black figure, which was sitting on the chair. The lights dimmed, and Twilight was able to see clearly. "Who...who are you?" she asked timidly. "Show yourself!"

The figure stood up on all four hooves. Its white eyes opened wide like the full moon in the night sky. Its sharp teeth and shadowed armor made Twilight frightened. Its wings were completely black, and they opened out like a fan. Lastly, its horn shimmered a black ora as completely dark as a shadow. Twilight knew for a fact that this was another alicorn. Only this time, it was a male.

"Greetings Twilight," responded the shadowed figure. "We finally meet. I am the one they call the Pony of Shadows."

Twilight wondered how someone like him even existed. "Were all of those visions?" she asked, feeling concerned.

"Yes," he responded.

"But why me?" she asked.

He stepped towards her and then started to circle around her while he spoke. "You are their leader now. They need you to lead them from what's to come." He kept talking until he asked, "Do you know who was responsible for your dismantle state?"

Twilight gritted her teeth as she responded, "Those pony animatronics."

The Pony of Shadows laughed to himself while he responded, "That brainwashing must be stronger on you than I thought. Let me show you the truth." With that, one of his shadow tentacles appeared and stabbed Twilight's forehead. Her eyes began to glow white.


Twilight stood in an office like that one she encountered. She saw herself as her previous human animatronic. She walked towards the camera system and remembered that she was looking for security guards. She suddenly saw two figures stalking behind her counterpart. They were both holding axes. Then they broke her counterpart while demolishing her piece by piece. She finally saw the faces of those murderers. "It was Celestia and Luna," she said. "But why?"

The Pony of Shadows appeared behind her. "Mind Control," he responded. "There was a small disc behind their heads. If you can remove them, you can bring them back. But remember. You can't tell anyone else about these visions. Only about how to save the sisters." Twilight nodded in agreement. And with that, she was teleported out of the memory.

The Pony of Shadows suddenly knelt down as if he was in pain. There were two voices going on in his head.

"You weren't supposed to tell her that, Stygian!” shouted a darkened voice. “The master will not be pleased when he hears this."

"But I had to,” replied Stygian. “That was part of his plan, and I had to do it. I didn't want to follow his orders, but freeing the sisters sounded like the right thing to do."

"Having them in our control will require the same result!" boomed out the darkened voice.

"It doesn't matter!” shouted Stygian. “What's done is done. So we might as well check how Twilight is doing now."


Everyone gathered at the stadium, thinking of a way to save Twilight. They were interrupted when they heard the sudden sound of metal footsteps coming from the hallway. They saw a bipedal figure walking out of the shadows. They definitely knew who it was. Brutalight Sparcake. They were already in fighting positions, waiting for an attack to come. When the figure stepped out, they stopped.

Shining was the first to step forward and speak up. "Twily? Is that you?"

Twilight looked up to the others as she responded, "Yes, BBBFF. It's me. I'm back."

Everyone ran towards her for a group hug, so glad to have her back. Pinkie and Cheese already set up a party to celebrate her return. Everyone had a great time for the remaining hours when Pinkie finally asked, "So...what does BBBFF stand for again?"


Celestia was furious. She lost all of her minions. She was on her own now. Her sister was still dead. At least, that was what she thought. She didn't know that her sister was still alive. It didn't matter to her.

When she spooked Cadence on the first night, she spotted an armor that was with one of the prizes at the prize corner. She could use that to fight off those animatronics once and for all. With the power of two alicorn sisters, there was no stopping her now. They were all about to burn to the ground.

Author's Note:

The final battle is approaching. Be hyped for the final night. Also, there is another character that is random and an oc. I will explain everything on the next comment for the final chapter. Scratch that! There is an epilogue that will lead to the second season. Just so you know.