• Published 1st Oct 2017
  • 3,616 Views, 37 Comments

Dragon Coin - BusinessKitty



A human after dying in a plane crash, awakens as the dragon Smaug, too bad he's coin sized!

  • ...
15
 37
 3,616

Chapter 2: Another Human?

Chapter 2:
Another Human?


"AHHHHH!!!!!!" I immediately snapped my maw shut as I heard a new voice in the room, tilting my head slightly confused at how the voice was only just screaming and not when the golden mountain shifted and partly collapsed, It had come from the other side of the gold mountain,
Using my legs and arms similar to how I watched Smaug in the movies and bats "walking" when I watched documentary's on animals.


As I used my limbs, I recognised that it was just like walking on fours with the arms elbows facing out and hands facing in like how one would try to mimic a monitor lizards slow gait,
Using my strange limbs like a monitor lizard and a bat, I easily started to understand walking like how one would with a bike.


"W-who's there!? Where am I!? If you've kidnapped me you'll regret it!" The unfamiliar voice cried out once again, confused and most likely scared.
As I rounded the corner my eyes widened in complete surprise and shock.
It was another tiny dragon, though it was a bit bigger than I was currently,


The dragon had a sleek, dark body with black scales, having faint lighter patterns similar to that of a manta ray, resembling an axolotl or a gecko in general appearance and has two pairs of wings with a shape similar to a bat, with tail fins on its tail,
two mobile, ear-like appendages on the back of its head as well as 3 other pairs around its jaw. It had a short neck and lacked any kind of horns. Also having pair of large, angel blue cat-like eyes staring straight at me in shock.


It was a freaking tiny nightfury.
Its eyes were wide and scared "d-dragon, don't eat me.. I taste bad"
"uh dude, I ain't going to eat you, heck wouldn't that be cannibalism?"
The dragon reared back shocked, "cannibalism? I'm not a dragon like you, I'm a human!" the supposed human turned dragon exclaimed in confusion.
My amber eyes narrowed "human? Then I'm Google" Yes I used a well known joke and Google to try and confirm.


The humans eyes widened in shock once again, before falling in a jokingly flirtatious manner "and I'm your internet"
......what "A-are you hitting on me?"
The male nightfury froze in realisation his angel blue eyes widened as he quickly denied it shouting 'no' multiple times as he shook his head rapidly,
I rolled my eyes at his behaviour, boys can overreact at the most annoying of times,


"So your human huh? Well look at yourself now night fury"
The nightfury stopped before glaring, geez bipolar much? "I'm not a dragon! I'm just a human!" he lifted a fore paw "see perfectly normal hu--" the black dragon froze mid-word staring in (oh surprise guess what it is) shock.


He turned his paw around observing it as his jaw drop, his head turned around as he studied his new body, pupils dilated as his eyes roamed from his legs, wings, tail and jet black scales, The nightfury looked back at me before asking "Are.. You a human too?"
I nodded before I could reply verbally the nightfury shot questions at me, "Why are we dragons? Where are we? How did we get here? Why am I a nightfury? And is there a mirror?" he asked really fast in a panicked voice.


I took in a deep breath before answering, "I don't know, no idea, we died, I also have no idea and yes, there is a mirror" Taking another breath before stopping seeing the nightfury's face contort into dread "We...died?" I flinched remebering the searing pain before waking up on top of the gold as Smaug.


Hanging my head as tears threatened to appear, "Yeah.. I died in a plane crash, travelling to America" The nightfury perked up before his face fell, eyes already welling up with tears, "I... Remember the screaming, the panick, the... Fear, as the plane plummeted to the ocean.." He sniffed in pure grief.


Uh oh, crap! Gotta change the subject!
"ssoo, my names Kira what's yours?" the nightfury looked up looking weirdly at me as he wiped away his tears with a paw in a cat-like manner, "Isn't Kira a girls name?"
If I had fur or feathers I would of puffed them up in agitation, so I instead settled with a deadpanned glare, the nightfury froze lifting a paw try cover his mouth while failing to stifle a snort of laughter, "H-hey! No laughing at my sudden gender change!" I hissed in annoyance.


The nightfury calmed himself down tears of laughter in the corners of his eyes, "s-sorry, anyways the names Zyon" I nodded in accepting his apology, "anyway, where the mirror?" he asked once again, "Oh! Right! This way follow me! And just call me Smaug or something... Since I'm now him" as I turned around and walked back towards where I left the mirror, Zyon carefully moved his legs one in front of the other trying to copy me, his legs wobbled unsteadily before he collapsed on his face all four legs splayed out to the sides as he groaned in annoyance, I stopped my walking and turning my head over my shoulder to look at him, he tried a few more times before succeeding and heading to the mirror, however before we finally got to the mirror, a door creaked open the person we could not see but could clearly hear as we froze mid-stride, a young girls voice could be heard "H-hello? Is someone in here?"


I looked Zyon straight in the eye before silently both deciding for one of us to open our mouths and answer, "yes? We're down here! Can you help us get out?" Zyon asked as friendly as he could, the sound of..hoofsteps? Could be heard as the unknown young girl came closer, we waited in tension as we looked up at the upper rim of the pit we were in, expecting to see a human girl peer down at us,
Wait... Is that a horse??

Author's Note:

Authors notes 2- CHAPTER 2

Alright! Second chapter completed, Zyon belongs to dragon whisper 243, who was the very first to ask to request their own Oc into my story.

And to clear any confusion Smaug(Kira) can sit like a cat on a Sestertius coin the largest coin from the Roman Empire times, Zyon is a bit bigger than Smaug currently,

Smaug: is currently 10cm tall and stretched out he is 18 cm long and can fit sitting like a cat on a Sestertius coin.

Zyon: is currently 14 cm tall and stretched out he is 19 cm long and can also sit like a cat on a Sestertius coin.

Any more Ocs are accepted however no "human turns" (for now)

See ya'll next time! BusinessKitty Out! ⭐