• Published 8th Oct 2017
  • 4,041 Views, 35 Comments

My Pokemon life in Equestria - Thunder Tail



Getting my DNA mixed with the DNA of three different Pokemon was definitely not what I had in mind when I tried that pokemon randomizer!

  • ...
9
 35
 4,041

Chapter 1 Into The Woods

Chapter 1: Going to the Golden Oka library


The first thing that came to mind was pain that I never felt before it felt like someone just bashed my skull on a concrete wall repeatedly. ‘Oh my God my head,’ I say to myself as I came to as I was trying to stop my head from splitting open I heard a familiar voice exclaim


“Scootaloo look a trapinch is on top of the hill!”


“I thought that trapinch's only could be found in desert places like in the Badlands Applebloom.” Another girl now known as Scootaloo asked.


“That's what I thought too or at lest that was what miss Cheerilee taught us in class.” A different girl said by the time they had stop talking my headache had left me and I decided to turn around while thinking ‘were have I heard those voices and names from.’ When I got a good look at the people that were talking a was shocked beyond belief.

(What they look like)

There was only one thing that came was 'Whole shit this can't be real.’ As we all just stared at each other for a couple minutes and the next thing that happen caught me completely off guard was when Applebloom pulled out a ball that had a red top with a white bottom and a black long line running through the middle of it and forming a circle in the middle of it and in the middle of the black circle was white.


(What it looked like)


Wait why is she pulling out a pokeball and were did she get it from.’ Was what I thought then see went and throw it in to the air above her head and I start to have a really bad feeling. While looking at the ball go into the air I hear her yell “Come on out bulbasaur!”

“WAIT WHAT!” Was all I could exclaim

If I was not so shocked I would have noticed that all that came out was TRAP TRAP. Even tho I could not believe what was happing but it was all in front of me a red line came busting out of the ball. Landing right in front of me about five feet and as the red line cleared was all I could describe as a light green frog with with darker green spot all over it body and a big plant on its back and it scream Bulbasaur.

(What it looked like)

I didn't hear it scream bulbasaur like the others heard tho. What I heard was a girl voice that was a little high pitch screaming “Here!” at first I thought that I was losing my mind cause there is no way a bulbasaur was in front of me right now,or that it just talked


“Oh sweet lord have mercy I can not be seeing or hearing this right now” I say out loud stating my disbelief.

“Why can't you be seeing and hearing what right now” I hear from the same high pitch voice

With out even turning around I start replying back with as much sarcasm as possible “Oh I don't know maybe it is because their three ponies that belong in a cartoon show are right in front of me and their is a fucking bulbasaur in front of me that also come from a cartoon in front of me that doesn't even belong in this damn show.”


The reply I got back made my whole brain slam on brakes.

“What do you mean I don't belong here bub.”

When I turned around I looked at the bulbasaur again and just stared at it just thinking 'What' to myself.

“Well are you going to tell me or not you trapinch?” the girl bulbasaur says to me in a annoyed tone. I was shocked a bulbasaur was talking naturally born talking and I could understand it.

“How am I able to understand you” I asked in surprise


“Well it would be pretty strange if a Pokemon couldn't understand another Pokemon genius. ” She tell me as if I am the most stupidest person she was ever heard and seen.

“Wait Pokemon?” I thought

I start to think about what she said to me and came to the concussion that she though that I was a Pokemon,so I decided to correct her.


“Wait you think I'm a Pokemon hahaha oh that's funny I'm a human thank you very much.” I stated in a matter a fact tone.


“Okey one, what is a human? Two,get a good look at yourself cause you look like a trapinch to me.” she tells me


I decided to humor her and look at myself what I saw scared me beyond any thing I have ever seen or heard. What I saw when I looked down at my arm was these tiny and small orange stumps. As I took my eyes from the orange stump and looked at the rest of my body I seen that I was in fact a trapinch


(What he looks like)

After getting a good look at myself I looked back at the female bulbasaur that had a fucking smug grin on her face.

“So believe me now huh trapinch”

I did the only thing that any normal person would do and curled up into a ball and cried in tell I couldn't cry any more. I guess me crying got the girls attention from them arguing with each other about who gets me and looked our direction.

“Why is it in a ball crying?” asked Scootaloo l.

“How am I supposed to now I was talking to you girls” replied Applebloom.

“Girls I feel I little bad trying to catch a Pokemon that won't even fight back and is crying” replied another girl that I know now as Sweetie Bell

At the mention of Pokemon and catching I cried even harder knowing that my life was over. So I just laid there waiting for it to happen not hearing her say that she felt bad about catching me while I was like this. The female bulbasaur came up to me to try and comfort me but I paid it no mind trying to rap my mind around this situation.

“Maybe we should take him/her to Fluttershy right girls?” Sweetie Bell asked

“Yea your right she always did understand Pokemon and animals.” Scootaloo said

“Alright then girl let's grab the little guy/girl and take him/her to her if I'm not wrong applejack said that they were going to twilights for something so let's go there first” Applebloom agreed

So one of the girls picked me up and started making there way to twilight's house while I just stayed in a ball sobbing.

Author's Note:

Well guys and girls this is my first story that I have writin and I hope that u enjoy. Also I'm doing suguesstions of the Pokemon that the main 6 would have they can only have one each for now but well get more in the future maybe but I love you guys and I'm out.


Too have ur suguesstions heard say them in the comments or pm me