• Published 8th Oct 2017
  • 4,041 Views, 35 Comments

My Pokemon life in Equestria - Thunder Tail



Getting my DNA mixed with the DNA of three different Pokemon was definitely not what I had in mind when I tried that pokemon randomizer!

  • ...
9
 35
 4,041

Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Okey so I thought pokeballs were like plastic or something but I was very wrong because the moment the ball hit me it felt like a bowling ball was thrown at me. I winced as the red beam surround my body and absorb me. Now the inside of a pokeball is werid its like being awake and sleep at the same time like my body was sleep but my mind was awake so I just accept the feeling and I heard a sound I was so used to.

When I heard that sound I knew I was caught and I can now see why ash's Pikachu didn't like staying in its pokeball. The thought of her keeping me inside was a thought that crossed my mind but I was proven wrong when i heard her say in a muffled voice. "Trapinch come on out" and I can now see why most pokmon scream out there name when their trainer calls them out. You know the half woke half sleep feeling a told you about well the moment i was out it felt like i could take on anyone and that i felt energized and couldn't help myself and screaming TRAAAAAPINCH.

"Oh man i thought you where going to keep me in there." I told here with a smile on my face

"Now why would you think that I would keep you in there I always ask if my pokemon are okey with staying in there pokeball or out of it so which do you want?" She asked me in her soft voice.

"If its all the same to you can I stay out then it feels weird being in there." I tell her with some relief in my voice at the fact I wouldn't have to stay in a pokeball. "Now how long do you think tell your princess get here?" I asked hoping to get this whole thing over with well I try to get use to this new body of mine.

Twilight spoke to me and said "Well considering it's in the middle of the afternoon i would say she is having day court right know so maybe sometime after that?" Okey so that gives me god knows how much time to think about how to answer some of here questions that i know she is going to ask and some question i have of my own. "So what do we do tell she is done with day court the?" At this Pinkie started bouncing up and down with here hand raised in the air

"Yes?" I asked a little put off about all the jumping and the fact i could hear a spring like sound going off every time she jumped.

With the smile still on her face she says "We can have a battle." Now i know at some point I'm going to have to fight someone or something but the fact is i don't want to get hit. I know that's lame and all but i never been in a fight before i had no reason to i was a pretty sheltered kid growning up. I how ever did not get to voice my opinion before the other girls started to agree well except for Fluttershy, Rarity, and surprisingly pinkie and she thought and brought up the subject.

"That's a great idea pinkie i could learn so much how a trapinch fights and what they move site is!" Twilight says in excitement.

"Yeah that is cool and all but who gets to fight the lil guy i say i do." Rainbow says with her thumb point at her chest.

"Now why do you get the first crack atem when your pokemon can't even hurt em like that or at all?" Applejack says with a little annoyance with her hands crossed over her chest.

"Well my pokemon would do better at fighting him then your pokemon miss rock type!" Rainbow counters back. At this point Twilight decided that they all would get a crack at me and the would draw straws for it at this point also i had enough.

"ENOUGH!" I yelled at the top my lunges and at the same time apparently used screech the only reason i know i did was because everyone was holding their ears screaming.

"Oh my gosh i didn't know i could do that!" I say when i seen every one was not holding their ears anymore. That's when twilight ask "What do you mean you didn't know you could do that?"

"Yeah how does a pokemon not know what it can do?" Rainbow asked me with one of her eyebrow raised. Looking at them both with the most plain face possible i said "Not always a pokemon remember." They both just started rubbing the back of their heads and said right.

"So what's the plan then if you don't even know what moves you have" ask Rainbow dash

"Well how about we try and figure out what moves i can do and get use to this body of mine? I ask well wobbling trying to walk on four legs. Everyone looked at each other and nodded their head in agreement. Fluttershy went to pick me up but i declined because i wanted to at least get use to walking and what better way then walking to where we needed to go.

I'll spare you all with the horrible experience that I had to go through but i well say that about time we got there my face somwhat hurt from tripping for like every two minutes and after a good 15 minutes that should have taking 5 that i now know thanks to good old twilight i might add we arrived at the pokemon training center. When i first seen the building i thought it was a normal fitness gym cause all i seen was weights, and treadmills and other gym equipment so i ask are we at the right place and Fluttershy answerd me. "Well yes Bulk run this as a two part gym were pokemon and trainer can train and strengthen ther bond with one another."

"So where do we going to test my moves?" I asked cause im pretty sure it wasn't here i got my answer from pinkie by scooping me up and turn me to the slide doors that lead to another section of the building "Oh." Was all i could respond with.