• Published 14th Sep 2017
  • 831 Views, 11 Comments

Secret Lives - Feather Guide



Dark secrets are revealed and lessons must be learned.

  • ...
16
 11
 831

Creatures and Eclipse

Its was time for Creature School.

“Girls go through the portal.” Fluttershy said.

As soon as they got close to the school they got in there creature forms.

“Wow this place looks amazing.” Larva said she, her twin, and mom were in their real forms.

“Go and have fun bye girls see you later.” Chrysalis said.

“Hi Daisy.” Larva said.

“Oh Hey I didn't expect to see you two here.” Daisy said.

“Cool, I am no longer the only Changeling.” Blueberry said.

“No wonder Mrs. Pinkies Cooking class room blown up more than usual Mias allergic to changelings. She usually only blows up half the classroom.” Daisy said

“Then why does she sit near them in cooking?” Crystal Lačy asked.

“You see they put us in are table groups for a reason you see its who you work best with in Mrs. Pinkies.” Daisy said.

“Okay that kinda makes sense. I guess.” Crystal Lačy said.

“So what are Galaxy and Tina?” Larva asked.

“Mom never told us.” Blueberry and Derp said in unison.

"Attention please everyone. We have something to tell you." Twilight said.

"We had a talk and noticed that some of you shouldn't even be here." Pinkie said.

There was a huge gasp from the students.

"What do you mean?" Rainy asked.

"We mean that some of you aren't creatures." Applejack said.

Another huge gasp came from the students.

"Like who?" Mia asked.

"We created a list of the ones who aren't supposed to be here. If you find your name on a sheet go next to the portal." Rainbow said.

As students looked at the sheets the non-creatures went next to the portal and Pinkie promised to tell no one and some lost all their memories about creatures all of the non-creatures went through the portal.

"Larva and Crystal Lačy follow me and Fluttershy." Derpy said.

"Um ok." the twins said in unison.

"Ok Fluttershy and I will be doing some tests/ quiz on you two." Derpy said.

"Oh um okay." the twin said in unison.

"Here's your first test." Derpy said giving a ten question quiz to each of them.

After eight hours they were done with all of the tests/ quiz which there was might gave been over a hundred tests/ quizs and over a hundred questions.

"Well it's time for everyone to go home." Derpy said.

Three or four hours later it would normally be time for normal school.

“Mom why do we have to stay home?” Posey asked.

“Girls you know there is an eclipse today.” Fluttershy said.

“Mom why did Tina and Blueberry go to Creature School if they weren't creatures?” Daisy asked.

“Sorry girls I promised Derpy I would tell not a single soul.” Fluttershy said.

Then there was a knock on the door after a while all the creatures were there.

“I wonder what this eclipse will do to us this time?” Rainy asked.

“Mom why aren't Tina and Galaxy here?” Blueberry asked.

“Because they aren't creatures.” Derpy said.

“Then why did they come with us to Creature School?” Derp asked.

“I am not going to tell you sorry.” Derpy said.

“Hey Derp wanna work on are project now?” Posey asked.

“Sure thing.” Derp said.

Everyone else either did their projects or read.

“Derp where do what to go?” Posey.

“I want to see what happen after the Gala to Sweetie Belle and Tirke ” Derp said.

“Ok ready?” Posey asked.

“Ready.” Derp said.

Over nineteen years ago after the Gala....

“Sweetie Belle will you go out with me?” Tirek asked.

“Sure thing.” Sweetie Belle said.

“When are you available?” Tirek asked.

“An a week from today.” Sweetie Belle said.

“Bye Rarity see you in a week.” Sombra said.

One week later....

“I can't believe we both meant gentlecolts who are both taking use out on a date today. I wonder when they will pick us up.” Rarity said. Rarity was wearing a two toned purple dress. Sweetie Belle was wearing a light green dress.

Then they heard a knock at the door. Rarity answered it was her date she left. After a while there was another knock Sweetie Belle answered her date was there and they went to Sugarcube Corner, they didn't get far in their meal when Derpy found Sweetie Bell and told her it was time. Sweetie Belle told Tirek that they had to cut their date short for something really important.

Derpy and Sweetie Belle left Sugarcube Corner.

Then the flashback ended.

"Woah that was so awesome!" Derp said.

"I know right." Posey said.

"Girls what do you think the longest word is?" Mia asked as she entered the windowless room.

"Um is it Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis?"Posey asked.

"Nope it's,
MethionyglutaminylarginyItyrosylglutamylseylleucylalanyIgutaminylleucyllysylglutamylarginyllysylglutamylglysylalanylphenylProlyphenylalanlyalythrperonylleucylglcycylapartylprolylglicylisoleuncyglutamlglutaminlserylleucylaspartylthreonylleucylisoleucyclglutamylalanylglyclyalaylaspartylalanylleucyglutamylleucyglutamylleucylglutamlleucylisoleucylproluylphenyslangserylaspartrooylleucelalanylaspartylglycylprolythreoNylisolleucyglutaminylasparaginylalanythreonylleucylarginylalanyin....” Mia let out a large gasp then fainted.

"Mia!" Derp cried.

"I can heal her but I need help get my dad." Posey said.

Derp left and came back with Discord.

"What is it dear?" Discord asked.

"Mia fainted well telling us the longest world." Posey said.

"Oh dear I guess we should heal her before either of her moms finds out." Discord said.

After they healed Mia they taught her a valuable lesson about breathing for air and to not try to say something that has almost two thousand words in it.

When the eclipse started a lot of noise could be heard. After the eclipse they had food and drinks to regain their energy.

"Best Baby Ribs ever!" Rainy said.

"Best berry bowl ever!" Spectrum said.

After everyone left Discord cleaned the place in seconds.

"Mom why did Aunt Derpy look more sad than usual?" Windy asked.

"Because her parents abandoned her when was a filly." Fluttershy said.

"Why were you, Aunt Derpy, and Aunt Rainbow acting weird?" Posey asked.

"Like I told Windy, Derpy was abandoned as a filly." Fluttershy said.

"Mom please tell us the truth." Posey pleaded.

"Sorry girls I can't tell anyone not even my own family." Fluttershy said.

"Okay mom." Posey said a little annoyed.

Hours later....

"Girls bed now!" Fluttershy said.

"But it's only seven o'clock." Phoenix said.

"Girls you know your suppose to go to bed early after an eclipse." Fluttershy said.

"Fine goodnight mom." seven out of eight of her kids said together in unison. Roselily was the only one who didn't complain because she was to busy reading it wasn't Intel she got tapped on that she realized what her mom said and put the book down.

A couple of hours later Harmony woke up....

"That dream again I should tell mom." Harmony said quietly.

Fluttershy was about to head to her room when see saw Harmony she stopped.

"Harmony what are you doing up this late?" Fluttershy asked.

"I had the dream again." Harmony said.

"Oh I will ask Princess Luna what your dreams mean." Fluttershy said.

"Ok thanks mom." Harmony said.

"No problem sweetheart." Fluttershy said.

What they didn’t know was that Roselily could hear them. Roselily tried her best not to listen in but she didn't want to be weak or weaken anyone else so she summoned her old headphones and read one of her favorite stories. Roselily’s headphones didn't help her not hear what was going on so she heard Harmony telling their mom about a dream.

Author's Note:

Looking forward to your feedback.