• Published 14th Sep 2017
  • 829 Views, 11 Comments

Secret Lives - Feather Guide



Dark secrets are revealed and lessons must be learned.

  • ...
16
 11
 829

Derpys Return

Derpy was very happy to be getting back to her time she had been time traveling so much that she hadn't seen her any of her friends since two weeks after she found out that she was pregnant. Derpy couldn't believe after all this time she and Doc would return home. Doc gave her an all you ready looked she was about to say yes but made a squee instead.

"Derpy wants wrong?" he asked her.

"The babies I think they're coming!" she said.

"Ok just breath sweetie we will be in Ponyville as soon as possible," he said.

Then magically two fillies were born one had a brown mane and was a great Pegasus with yellow eyes and the other had a blue, purple, yellow mane and a dark blue coat Pegasus. Derpy screamed loudly Doc was stalled when it happens and relived it stopped,

"They are so cute what should we name them?" he asked.

"How about Tina and Galaxy," she said.

"Those names are adorable," he said.

They went back to their time near the Hospital in Ponyville.

"We're home Derpy," he said happily.

"Doc I feel as if I might have more!" she cried.

"Really, ok let's go," he said.

As Derpy picked up Galaxy and Tina and went outside with them on her back then she heard a scream calling for help she turned around and saw something got Doc than he and the capturer disappeared.

"Doc no!" she cried.

Something in Derpy begun to snap like she barley had any love in her.

She entered the Hospital and fainted as soon as she got ib a Unicorn doctor saw her and picked her up and called for some Nurses who took the fillies to the nursery, and the doctor and two nurses put her on a bed.

When Derpy opened her eye she saw that there were two filly Pegasi one looked just like her the other light blue coat and dark blue mane then she saw them open their eyes the one that looked like he had her yellow crossed eyes and the other had purple eye then she wondered what Galaxys and Tina's eyes where like.

"Oh, Mrs. Derpy you're awake how are you feeling?" Nurse Redheart said.

"Good where am I?" Derpy asked.

"You're in Ponyville Hospital you fainted when you entered," Nurse Redheart said.

"How are Tina and Galaxy doing"? Derpy asked.

"Who? Oh right you must be talking about the two fillies that were on your back they're fine they're in the nursery. Are they yours?" Nurse Redheart asked.

Upon receiving a yes she asked the other question.

"So what will you name these two?" she asked.

"Derp and Blueberry," Derpy said.


"Which one are they?" Pinkie asked jumping up and down.

"Fluttershy's are in the second and third-row and Rainbows in the fourth. We also of your friend Derpys kids as well they are in the first row". Nurse Sweetheart said.

"What are their names?" Twilight and Pinkie asked in unison.

Fluttershy's are Roselily, Posey, Windy, Daisy, Raven, Harmony, Shuttercord, and Phoenix. Rainbows are Rainy, Cloudy, Stormy, and Spectrum. Derpys are Tina, Galaxy, Derp, and Blueberry." Nurse Sweetheart said.

"I can't believe that Derpys back and that Rainbows babies were born almost two months early and they look healthy." Pinkie said.

“Fluttershy's and Discords kids look normal,” Scootaloo said a little surprised.

Then Daisy stretched her mismatched wings and Roselily opened her mismatched eyes.

“Never mind.”

Soarin walked towards them and Discord teleported next to them. They heard a cry and saw it was Spectrum crying. All of a sudden a purple blanket appeared in her hooves. They saw a smile on Daisy's face.

Months have passed it was finally time for Applejacks wedding she was going to marry a unicorn stallion named Rocky Road. Rainbow was the best mare, Spike was the ring bearer, Pumpkin cake, and Flurry's heart were the flower girls, Twilight was performing the ceremony, and four out of five of Applejack friends and the CMC were the bridesmaids. The wedding was at Sweet Apple Acres. Applejack wears a brown dress with a matching veil. After Applejack and Rocky Road said their vows and their marriage sealed with a kiss. Everyone was happy and cheering. Rainbow did the sonic rainboom.

At the reception, Derpy didn't eat anything at first not even a muffin which shocked everyone.

"Derpy are you ok you haven't eaten a single muffin are you sick?" Rainbow asked.

"I find R.D. just leave me alone." Derpy cried.

"Derpy wait is everything alright you haven't been your bubbly self lately? Fluttershy asked.

"I find Flutters, I just haven't felt the same since Doc was captured," Derpy said.

"Derpy everything will find you see him again someday," Fluttershy said.

"Maybe your right but can you promise not to bring this up to the others?" Derpy asked.

"I Pinkie promise cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye and I also swear by Pegasus law to not tell a single soul," Fluttershy said.

"Thanks, Flutters you are the greatest friend anyone can ask for," Derpy said.

Fluttershy hugged Derpy for a couple of minutes.

Derpy ate half of each flavor of muffins there were around ten to fourteen different flavors.

"Derpy you know that I will always be right by your side through thick and thin," Fluttershy said.


"Bye see you later." Pound said to his family before meeting up with his mare friend Cream Puff who was waiting outside with a present.

Flurry Heart was sad but kind of happy at the same time to stay in Ponyville after thew wedding. Something bad was happening in the Crystal Empire and she was not allowed to see in fact her parents said that no foals could there so there were a lot of trains with foals on them.

Applejack's wedding took place four months before her babies were born. Applejacks and Apple Blooms kids were born on the same day as Rarity and Sweetie Belles. Sweetie Belle, Load Tirek, and their kids moved to Canterlot after Ajs wedding. Dinky, Tempest, and their kids also moved to Canterlot after Ajs wedding.

It didn't take long for them to find out there daughters and sons were creatures.

Pumpkin and Flurry still didn't have a cutie mark which they got teased for because most ponies their age already had a cutie mark. Flurry also got teased for her longhorn and wings, Pumpkin also got teased for her weak magic. Pound found his talent was baking at age eight and his special somepony had her cutie mark at age eight as well. Pounds cutie mark was a pound cake and a bowl. Pounds mare friend Cream Puffs cutie mark was Hot Cocoa. Pumpkin was a worker at Sugarcube Corner with her brother, parents, and sometimes Pinkie who has kids now and stays at the castle with her wife most of the time and the other time she works part-time at Sugarcube Corner. Apple Bloom and Scootaloo tried helping them but there was nothing they could do without Sweetie Belle's help. It was hard on the CMC but since Sweetie Belle was too busy in Canterlot to help them out. Scootaloo and Apple Bloom tried their best without Sweetie Belle but eventually gave up.


Flurry and her siblings lived with their Aunt Pinkie and Aunt Twilight. Flurry and Pumpkin became the bests of friends. Flurry taught Pumpkin how to do magic better. After a while Flurry began to have feelings towards Pumpkin but didn't know to want to say so she said nothing.

Pinkie and Twilight were happy to be together. Twilight and Flash didn't work out so they broke up. Flash died in a storm a few months later. Pinkie and Cheese didn't work out either so they broke up. They were lonely Intel one faithful day she and Twilight fell in love and started dating after they conference their feelings to each other. Twilight uses a spell that could make the LGBT creatures have kids which didn't only affect the LGBT creatures but also anyone in the castle. The spell on the Ponies and Dragons in the castle affects their kids with each other's DNA. The spell wasn't supposed to mix DNA especially on the ones that are straight.

Author's Note:

Sorry if theres any typos this is my first fanfic.

I will try to upload as many chapters I can a week.

I look forward to your feedback.