• Published 14th Sep 2017
  • 830 Views, 11 Comments

Secret Lives - Feather Guide



Dark secrets are revealed and lessons must be learned.

  • ...
16
 11
 830

Different

Robert was flying to his magic class when he got something thrown at him that made him fall down on one of his wings.

"Freaks shouldn't be aloud to fly in the halls." Phoenix said.

"Leave him alone." Roselily said flying towards them.

"What are you going to do about it?" Phoenix asked.

"You know exactly what I'm going to do." Roselily said.

Phoenix gulped and teleported to her class which was flying.

"Thank you Roselily." Robert said.

"No problem, now get to class before your late." Roselily said.

Robert walked the rest of the way to his class since he had trouble teleporting and one of his wings was hurt from the fall.

"Today we will be doing teleportation spells.” Twilight said.

"Why, those spells are so easy?" Ruby asked.

"Not for everyone." Twilight said.

"I wish I didn't have to be in this class." Ruby said.

"This is the only magic class works well with your other classes." Twilight said.

"Can't we do an easier spell?" Suttercord asked.

"Sorry but no I wish you could be in a magic class for your level but you know they expect you to cast spells by now." Twilight said.

"How much longer until I can be in a different magic class?" Robert asked.

"Hopefully soon." Twilight said.

After class....

"Robert I know we don't get along but can I ask you something important?" Stormy asked flying towards Robert.

"Sure, what is it?" Robert asked.

"Dose Roselily have a crush on anyone?" Stormy asked.

"Not that I know of." Robert said.

"Do you think she would want to go out with me?" Stormy asked.

"I don't know sorry." Robert said.

"Ok I will ask someone else then." Stormy said.

"Ok bye." Robert said.

Meanwhile....

"You will never be one of us." Phoenix said.

"I thought you changed." Ruby said

"Sorry to disappoint you but no I just needed you for somethings now I have no use for a freak like you." Phoenix said.

"Leave her alone or you get punished." Roselily said.

"Yeah right." Phoenix said.

"You've gotten punished before." Roselily said.

"What kind of punishment would I get this time?" Phoenix asked.

"Something I know you don't want anyone to know." Roselily said.

"Go ahead tell them are if I care and besides that's not really a punishment." Phoenix said.

"Are you sure about that?" Roselily asked.

"Wait, I changed my mind you win." Phoenix said shivering a little.

Phoenix flew to get to her next class hanging her head in defeat.

"Thank you Roselily." Ruby said.

"No problem." Roselily said.

"Rose I saw her again." Shuttercord said.

Ruby teleported herself to Sapphire ( a technology expert ) whos one of her sisters and the one who she hangs out and get a long with the most.

"Its ok remember that you have schizophrenia." Roselily said.

"It seemed different." Shuttercord said.

"How so?" Roselily asked.

"It's hard to explain it just felt different." Shuttercord said.

“Do you want me to make an appointment for you to see your therapist early?” Roselily asked.

“Sure.” Shuttercord said.

Shuttercord walked to her next class which was on level flying since they didn't have a below level flying class.

“Today we will be training for a flying competition unlike any other.” Scootaloo said to her students when they were all seated and after she took roll.

“What do you mean by that?” Prism asked.

“I mean I have to pick four students in total and so dose Rainbow.” Scootaloo said.

“Who are you going to pick?” Spectrum asked.

“I dont know yet that's why I want all of you to practice right now.” Scootaloo said.

“Do we have to?” Prism asked.

“Yes all of you even the weak flyers.” Scootaloo said.

After school....

“I wonder who will be the lucky eight to represent our school in the competition.” Applesauce said.

Applesauce, her siblings, cousins, friends, and their siblings and cousins were sitting in the library waiting for their parents to finish what they were doing in their classrooms.

“I bet I will be one of them.” Posey said.

“Hey kids, Scootaloo and I have made are decisions on who we are going to pick.” Rainbow said as soon as she entered the library.

“So who are the lucky eight?” Derp asked.

“The four that I picked are Derp, Posey, Rainy, and Surprise.” Rainbow said.

Scootaloo walked into the library with a few cuts walking to the group of students.

“The four that I have picked are Honeycrisp, Iris, Tina, and Thora.” Scootaloo said.

“The four understudies for the ones I picked are Blueberry, Windy, Cloudy, and Flare.” Rainbow said.

“The four understudies for the ones I picked are Prism, Shuttercord, Adalie, and Jadis.” Scootaloo said.

“Why did you pick weak fliers?” Prism asked.

“I want to give you girls a chance.” Scootaloo said.

The next day after school the eight kids were outside with their teachers.

"Ok first thing you all need to do is fly twenty laps around this track." Rainbow said.

A couple of minutes later....

"Done." Posey said.

" Done." Derp said not long after Posey.

"Good job." Rainbow said.

"Finished." Rainy and Thora said in unison.

"I thought Surprise would be done by now." Rainbow said.

A couple minutes later....

"Made it. " Surprise said before falling.

"Surprise are you ok?" Rainy asked.

"I got attacked." Surprise said.

"Done." Honeycrisp said.

"Where are Robert and Iris?' Scootaloo asked.

"F....finished." Robert said panting.

"CAN SOMEONE HELP ME." Iris shouted.

"I guess we need to go and help Iris." Posey said.

They all flew/ ran the direction of the shouts.

"Iris are you alright?" Scootaloo asked.

"Someone tripped me and made me fall into this." Iris said.

"Hold on I recognize these things on the ground Roselily talked about them for two whole months." Posey said.

"What are they?" Thora asked.

"We need to leave quickly no time to explain." Posey said teleporting everyone to the front of the school.

"So what are we going to do?" Iris asked.

Posey summoned her phone and sent Roselily a text. A couple of seconds later Roselily appeared in front of them.

"Everyone leave this area for now I sent everyone in the school a text telling them to get out of the school as soon as possible." Roselily said.

"Well I guess no more practice today." Rainbow and Scootaloo said in unison.

Everyone was out of school and somewhere safe well almost everyone. Roselily stayed to fix the problem when she was done she went home.

Little did anyone but Roselily know that Iris was in danger even through Roselilys sisters knew what the stuff looked like they didn't think Iris was around the things long enough to be in any danger.

At Shuttercords therapist....

"I think it's time for you to be in a different self-help support group." Shuttercords therapist said.

"Do you think that will really help me?" Shuttercord asked.

"Its worth a try at the very least." Shuttercords therapist said.

"Ok when will I start?" Shuttercord asked.

"Tomorrow after school and remember if anything bad happens tell a family member to contact me." Shuttercords therapist said.

Author's Note:

Looking forward to see what you think about this chapter