• Published 26th Aug 2017
  • 1,329 Views, 47 Comments

Displaced: Crossing Roads - Slendy



We all know the stories of people's misadventures in the magical land of Equestria, but in this adventure, see how two random nobodies, with powers beyond their own, fight, not only for the inhabitants of Equestria, but to find a way home.

  • ...
7
 47
 1,329

Erebus' 4th Wall Chat

Displaced: Crossing Roads
4th Wall Chat
Erebus

Hey chucklefucks, how ya been? Names Erebus as you can tell by they title.

You may be wondering why I decided to get displaced with my favorite human (you're probably not, but i'm telling you anyway.) The reason is rather simple, humanity got boring and I wanted to spice things up a bit, and what better way to do that than by going to a completely different universe.

Now... what am I going to be doing in this world of harmony, I can't say, literally, I never planned this far ahead. But, i'll just continue with what i'm doing, being an ass and showing these colorful little shits that I don't like them, at all. Especially the yellow one. Never liked cowards much.

I'm sure that annoyed a lot of people, good, feed me your hate mwhahahaha.

. . . .

I'll never do that again.

Be warned ye bastards, I can go from happily hating everything to genuinely wanting to murder everything around me in a fury so cold its... cold, yeah.

Anyway, see y'all fucks later, and hopefully I die by the end of this.

To Be Continued....

Author's Note:

Lucaridis here, I don't actually hate fluttershy, i just don't like her ... or any of the cast that much. Bye.

Thanks for your....inspiring input, Lucaridis. But as always, see you next time!

Next Chapter: No Time For Promises