• Published 6th Aug 2017
  • 437 Views, 3 Comments

Relative of Apple Annie: Greatest Sharpshooter in Equestria - Creativa-Artly01



While doing some research on her family, Applejack stumbles across the name Apple Annie and immediately wants to know more.

  • ...
 3
 437

Chapter 6

The next day, Applejack takes her props and luggage and heads for Canterlot bright and early. At the train station, Applejack hops on the train and makes it to Canterlot by midday. That afternoon, she practices for three to five hours before going off to show the trick to Celestia and Luna.

In the royal gardens, Applejack does the tri-lasso duel pistol apple extravaganza on for the sisters. They clap and cheer as they watch. They haven't seen the trick for several years and they're glad to see some pony, one of Apple Annie's relatives no less, bring the trick back from the dead.

After the display, the sisters congratulate Applejack. "Good job Applejack, your great aunt Apple Annie would be proud."

"Awe, thanks," replies Applejack blushing.

She then goes inside and enjoys dinner with the royal sisters. At dinner, the three talk about Apple Annie and her legacy in the world of Equestrian entertainment. Applejack can't help but smile. She's so thrilled to be hearing the royal sisters praise her great aunt.

The next day, Applejack makes the headlines once again: APPLEJACK PERFORMS TRI-LASSO DUEL PISTOL APPLE SHOOT EXTRAVAGANZA FOR ROYAL SISTERS AND IS PRAISED FOR CONTINUING HER GREAT AUNT'S LEGACY. As she reads the paper on the train, Applejack can't help but smile. Maybe, just maybe, she'll be the next Apple Annie after all.