• Published 6th Aug 2017
  • 436 Views, 3 Comments

Relative of Apple Annie: Greatest Sharpshooter in Equestria - Creativa-Artly01



While doing some research on her family, Applejack stumbles across the name Apple Annie and immediately wants to know more.

  • ...
 3
 436

Chapter 4

The next morning, Applejack goes once again to Goldy Delicious's place.

"I saw you in the paper," says Goldy as soon as Applejack opens the door. "I see you managed to pull off your great aunt's trick."

"Yeah, I was proud when I managed to pull that off," replies Applejack blushing. "Now can I hear more about aunt Apple Annie."

Goldy nods and brings out scones for them to share as she tells Applejack more about her great aunt. "Your great aunt, after she died, was buried in the Sweet Apple Acres Cemetery. Shall we go visit her grave?" Applejack nods. The two then head off and a few hours later, they arrive at the cemetery. They then proceed to head over to the grave with the name Apple Annie Oak Tree Flanklin carved into it. Beside it, Franklin Flanklin is buried. Tears form in Applejack's eyes. Until now, she didn't know these grave stones were even here.

"I wish I could've met you," sighs Applejack, putting her hoof on Annie's gravestone. She begins to cry. Goldy comes up behind her and puts her hoof on Applejack's shoulder. Applejack takes her hoof off the grave and the two leave the cemetery and return to Goldy's house where Goldy tells Applejack more about her great aunt's days as a foal, before she was famous. These stories make Applejack smile. She can't believe she was ever related to someone so beloved by absolutely everything, it's amazing and she's glad to know these stories, these are stories she'll definitely pass down to her own children someday and that makes her smile.