• Published 14th Jul 2012
  • 1,224 Views, 41 Comments

The Story Of Sky Blue - Capulus



First FiM FanFic. Sorry if I got some things wrong, I have only seen S1, and read the wiki. FEEDBACK

  • ...
3
 41
 1,224

Dreams

As Sky woke up, she knew it must be really early, as she heard Applejack’s soft snoring behind her. She had had a horrible dream. Not as bad as the others, but still bad. She had been walking down an odd corridor. She didn’t know how long it was, and she didn’t know why she was following it, but she knew that wanted whatever was at the end of it with all her heart. So she had walked.
And walked...
And walked some more...
Until she was hungry and thirsty and tired. But then she saw what she had been doing it for.
She saw the beautiful cyan coat.
She saw the gorgeous multi-coloured mane,
And the deep pink eyes.
Rainbow Dash.
She didn’t know why, but she flew over to ‘Dash and knelt in front of her. Before she could stop herself, she was pouring out her heart, her soul, telling Rainbow Dash how she felt.
Rainbow had blinked a few times, and then she said the words that had brought tears to Sky’s eyes, even now, after she had woken up.
“Sorry Sky, but... But... I think we should be just friends.”
The world had dissolved, and Sky felt herself falling into a deep abyss. She saw the faces of her friends, all with disapproving looks on their faces. Rarity spoke first.
“Unnatural abomination! And to think I called you fabulous!”
Then Fluttershy.
“If you like mares, then I’m sorry, I can’t risk you falling for me. I don’t want to be your
friend.”
Then Applejack.
“I was holding back before, but you Fillyfoolers are disgusting. Ah can’t stand you... You... Things!”
Then Pinkie.
“EWWW! You like girls? That’s GROSS! And to think I threw you a party! With real confetti! My last bag!”
Then, finally Twilight.
“Sky, you aren’t right. We can’t have you messing up our harmony. We have to banish you from Equestria.”
Then Sky continued falling, falling into even deeper despair. Then she woke up, holding back a scream. It had all been a dream. But what her friends, however imagined, had been right... Or... Had they? You know what? I’m going to go and talk to Rainbow. And if she doesn’t like me, then... Then... We’ll just be friends... I guess. And to hay with what the others say! Zecora had said she shouldn’t be sorry for these feelings. If a wise one like her knew that, then surely the others would too. She knew what she had to do. No matter what happened, she had to tell Rainbow the truth. At least she would know. And if anything, at least AJ wouldn’t have to lie to anyone.

--Sorry if I offended anyone with the dream sequence and what the ‘dream’ ponies said, I just wanted to emphasize what the antagonist was doing to her. It killed me writing that, as I have a very accepting family when it comes to those matters, but I knew it was important to the story. Anyway, stop reading this note and keep reading the story! Remember to comment with advice! Anything is accepted. Good or bad, I will read it ALL.--