• Published 22nd Jul 2017
  • 461 Views, 3 Comments

Lost - Hazel_Hester777



Request by dragon whisper 243. An old friend of Sunset's comes to visit

  • ...
 3
 461

Revelations

Fear. That was all Sunset could feel when she saw what she was seeing now: Fear. Her eyes widened to the size of pinpricks. Her heart beat fast as adrenaline coursed in. She could tell the others were also feeling it too.

She knew something was wrong, but she didn’t expect it to be something like this. Sure, Uni had some tendencies to act a little off, but she just assumed that was just how he was. She didn’t expect that she would see him using Equestrian magic like this, and controlling Fluttershy nonetheless. How did this even happen?

“Come here to me, Fluttershy” Uni commanded the yellow girl.

She quickly obliged by making her way to him. She was as emotionless as Maud was, her face deprived of any emotion whatsoever.

“What did you do to her?” Rainbow demanded as she got back up on her feet.

“Oh, nothing. I just had a little chat, and well, that was when she starting talking”

He then put a hand on Fluttershy’s head, causing her eyes to turn white before he lifted his free hand to show a memory to them all.

________________________________________

A few weeks ago…

“I’m so happy that Angel likes you” Fluttershy smiled as she watched Uni pet her bunny. Said bunny was nuzzling him affectionately. They were outside on the field area, just by the bleachers.

“I’m happy too. He’s adorable”

“Why, thank you”

Uni then spoke up as she continued to pet the rabbit. “Hey, Fluttershy, can I ask you something?”

“Of course”

“Why were so scared of me when we first met? You were so frightened easily, even when I just greeted the others”

Fluttershy looked down, uncertain and slightly alarmed. Uni let Angel down and he returned to his owner’s backpack. He then walked up and faced the shy girl.

“Come on, you can tell me. I won’t judge”

The shy girl took a deep breath before speaking. “I was always shy when I first meet a new person. But when I met you, I felt some other type of fear. Something kept telling me that something was not right, and something was going to happen”

Uni looked rather surprised at her.

“But, as I got to know you better, I put those things aside. You’re kind, funny, fun-loving, and you care about those close to you. I wonder why I got that impression in the first place”

Uni still looked rather surprised at Fluttershy, but put it away and smiled at her. He then placed a hand on her head as though she were a child. She looked at him, confused.

“You yourself are very sweet, Fluttershy”

She smiled at him, slightly covering her face from the compliment. He then looked rather alarmed before he excused himself for a minute. He then ran under the bleachers. She waited for him patiently to return. She soon heard some distressing noises coming from where he went. She resisted to go at first, but soon went. She had to know if he was alright. She found him, but she was surprised by what she saw.

Uni was talking to some creature. This figure floated infront of him, speaking with him. It had a blue glow in their hands, though Uni himself was also surrounded by a scarlet glow in the rest of his body.

Uni was somehow levitating an old bench with a scarlet red glow before it suddenly fizzled and dropped to the ground with a thud.

“Your own magic is running low. There’s no time to lose. We must pink one of them as a source to use before we can pull through with our plan” the creature spoke to Uni.

“Yeah, but which one? And don’t say Sunset, Bill”

“The rainbow one seems rather powerful and speedy. But that pink one seems to defy the laws of physics; I haven’t seen anything like her since Gravity Falls. The one with the purple hair is too easy to convince, but not enough magic. The farm one? She’s a no. That one you were just talking to however…”

Fluttershy was frightened by what she was hearing. Uni, and this Bill he was talking to, were planning something against her and her friends? Was everything he did and said just an act? And he was even planning on using one of them for power? What does that mean?

She turned away to make a run for it when she was suddenly enveloped in an aura of scarlet. She flailed around in a desperate attempt to escape, but it was all in vain as she was lifted in the air and levitated to where Uni and the figure were.

“Well, looks like the decision was made for us” Bill seemed to speak.

“Fluttershy, you saw all that, didn’t you?” Uni spoke as he approached her calmly. To her, it was almost eerily calm.

“Uni, what’s going on? Who’s this?” she squeaked out.

“This, dear Fluttershy, is my friend Bill Cipher, but I call him Bill. We were just discussing some plans before we found a certain someone was just eavesdropping nearby”

The yellow girl was already frightened by all that, even though the magical grip on her was gone. She was shaking from fear. She glanced at the creature, before he flew infront of her. It made her cringe and scream from surprise. Bill laughed at her cowardice. Uni reprimanded him before turning his attention back to her.

Bill then floated over to Fluttershy before he suddenly flinched when he felt her forehead. “She has what we need”

Uni nodded. “Fluttershy, relax. I’m prepared to offer you a deal”

“A d-deal?”

“Yes. Bill and I need some help and it looks like you’re the closest one we could find who could provide what we need. So, you help us and in turn, we make sure you are safe and unharmed”

“But, what about the others?”

Bill seemed to glare at her.

“They’ll be fine” Uni told her.

Fluttershy shuddered. He was going to use her to aid in some sick plot with her and the girls. She could tell this would be terrifying indeed. Still, it looked like she had no choice. He just told her that they would all be alright, though she had her doubts.

“Now, do we have a deal?” Uni then held out his hand to her, which was now glowing a bright blue.

She hesitated for a bit before she gulped. She then shakily took his hand, and shook.

“Good”

Before she could react, a scarlet glow enveloped her. She didn’t want to break the deal so she stood still. If it meant some safety for her friends, she had to do it. She had to be brave if it meant even the slightest bit of safety for them all. It was starting to hurt her in the head. It felt like someone was breaking a sharp needle into it. She let out a whimper, but resisted fighting back.

“Shh, it’s okay, it will be over in a sec” Uni assured her.

She bit her lip as she shut her eyes tightly. But soon enough, those words seemed to have calmed her down. The magic then relaxed her. It soon died down. She then reopened her eyes, revealing they had turned a scarlet red than their normal cerulean.

“There, that didn’t hurt a bit, did it?” Bill spoke.

Uni took a deep breath. “Forget what you saw here. I’ll call when you’re needed”

“Understood, Master” she spoke in monotone. She then turned and went back to where she was standing before. After that, she forgot what she saw; only knowing she was going to be alright.

________________________________________

Uni then took his hand off her head, returning her eyes back to the scarlet they were in. Bill then came out of Uni. “She was one brave little girl since she took the pain even though it would hurt. You should’ve listened when she felt something. Too bad you only did when it was too late”

“As for how close we were, it wasn’t entirely an illusion. I just took away the memory of what she saw. She only ever went this way when I called her up for when Bill and I needed her. About how she acted to make sure you girls wouldn’t confess, I had her do that. I couldn’t bear the thought of breaking your hearts, so I had her stop them. As for the bracelet, it deepens the influence we have over her. Still, I actually enjoyed her company”

Bill put his arm on Fluttershy’s shoulder, absorbing some of her Equestrian magic. “She’s so powerful, it’s a miracle she hasn’t used them for anything so great. Though, we were kinda expecting you to notice from how she acted like a slave these past few weeks. But I guess some people just see her as a common minion!”

Nearly everyone just stared at Rarity because of that. She chuckled nervously before shrugging. “I thought she was just being kind?”

Bill laughed as he felt her magic course into him. He then stopped for a sec. “Hey, Uni, can you get our pet here to fetch some snacks?”

Uni sighed. “Fluttershy, go get snacks”

The yellow girl nodded as she made her way out of the room.

“But, why did you have to take Fluttershy even if you could just erase her memory?” Rainbow asked, still frozen.

“Well, there was another reason other than how she found us out. When Bill felt her forehead, he felt a surge of Equestrian magic coursing through her veins. It was stronger than the amount he felt from either one of you, except for Sunset”

“It felt like she actually made contact with an artifact of Equestrian magic itself. A very powerful one, indeed due to how much that I could feel. It’s even amazing how she could withstand that much despite her weak form. I just wonder: What object did she make contact with?”

Sunset thought for a bit. Fluttershy had the same amount of Equestrian magic as her? But how? She thought back to when the girl first made contact with anything related to it. And then it hit her.

“Twilight’s crown!” she remembered. “An Element of Harmony hit her on the head!”

“But, it was just a slight touch, wasn’t it?” Rarity asked. “How could that have happened if it was just a faint touch?”

“You humans are susceptible to many things. Equestrian magic is very strange and powerful, but even a slight touch can allow it to seep in to your body upon first contact” Bill explained. “And the Elements of Harmony are extremely powerful indeed, the strongest being the Element of Magic”

“Aww! No fair!” Pinkie whined. “How come she gets all the magic?”

“I could’ve been able to do cooler stuff with all that!” Rainbow boasted.

“You’re just going to cheat in soccer, Sugarcube”

“Girls, please stop making a fuss about such a little thing! Although, I wonder how she hid it for so long”

“Girls, this is not a good time to talk about what you could’ve done if you were hit in the head with a crown filled with magic!” Sunset tried to get their attention.

They kept on rambling on and on about it. Sunset was trying her best to get them to stop. Uni just watched, rather confused as to why they were just quarreling over it. Fluttershy just stood emotionless and bored. Bill, however, was getting annoyed.

“ENOUGH!” Bill yelled, freezing all of them in a blue aura. They were unable to move, just stuck. Uni made a gesture to Bill, prompting the creature to unfreeze Sunset.

“Are you okay?” he fretted over to her as he helped her stand.

“Am I okay?! That’s all you can say?!” she yelled at him.

“Sunset, calm down” he tried.

“Calm down?! How can I clam down with everything going on here?! You’ve just brainwashed Fluttershy, captured me and my friends, and now you’re going to do something bad with that thing over there!”

“It’s not like you wouldn’t have done the same thing” Bill spoke up.

Sunset was taken aback by that. Sure, she was a bully herself once, but that was all in the past now. She was a changed girl, and these very girls around her were the ones she had to thank for. She had to save them as much as they saved her.

“I’m not that girl anymore!”

“But you were once!”

“Bill, stop”

Sunset then looked at bill more closely. Something about him seemed rather familiar to her. She tried to pull hard to remember why. Finally, she found it. It came along with several other she knew too fondly, but she got it. It was one memory long forgotten and hidden into the deepest parts of her subconscious, but now it saw the light.

“You made me that way!”