• Published 30th Jul 2017
  • 536 Views, 3 Comments

The Pear in Me - Creativa-Artly01



Pear Butter may be a Pear but that doesn't mean she wants to be one. She has no choice in the matter.

  • ...
 3
 536

Chapter 7

A few days later as he's plowing with Burnt Oak, Bright Mac gets distracted and runs into the Pear silo. That's when Grandpear comes out and gets onto Pear Butter's flank, but Bright Mac won't have it and tells Grandpear that he did it. He then agrees to repair it and provide them with more seeds and saplings to regrow their trees. Over the next three weeks, Bright Mac rebuilds the silo. Once he's done, he runs off and finds Pear Butter sitting in the garden and the two run off to Sugar Cube Corner to grab some treats.

After grabbing the treats, the two go back to the farms and get picnic supplies and go and enjoy a picnic in the apple orchard when they are discovered by Chiffon Swirl, who gladly agrees to keep their secret and a few minutes after that, the two are disrupted by Granny Smith. Bright Mac drops his cupcake and sandwich as he is dragged away by his mother. He knows he's not supposed to fraternize with Pears, but his mother flat out tells him so and lets him know it for sure by then grounding him for a week.

Pear Butter then returns to her house tears in her eyes. She is then confronted by her father, who tells her that they are moving. She then plops her face into her pillow and cries. She doesn't want to move. She wants to stay with the stallion she loves.

Not long after this, Bright Mac gets word that Pear Butter may be moving. He then manages to sneak out and meet her in the back side of the pear orchard. The two then discuss their plan of having their wedding pronto. That evening in the back apple orchard, the two are married. About fifteen minutes into the wedding after the seeds were planted, the two are discovered by their parents and are told they aren't married. Mayor Mare then pronounces them husband and wife and Pear Butter tells her father to get lost and is then accepted by the Apples as her father runs off to Vanhoover. A tear falls down Buttercup's eyes, she didn't think becoming part of one family would lose her the other. She really and truly didn't.