• Published 30th Jul 2017
  • 536 Views, 3 Comments

The Pear in Me - Creativa-Artly01



Pear Butter may be a Pear but that doesn't mean she wants to be one. She has no choice in the matter.

  • ...
 3
 536

Chapter 5

It's a new day and Pear Butter is in town at Sugar Cube Corner helping Chiffon Swirl just like she does every Friday. The two are happily baking caramelized pears, pear upside down cake, and a loaf of pear bread. The two enjoy spending time together baking and this day is especially special. As Chiffon sticks the goodies in the oven, her flank begins to glow and her cutie mark appears. Pear stands there stunned for a moment then spurts out, "Chiffon, look at your flank." Chiffon looks at her flank and smiles then bursts out in excitement. "I finally got my mark, thanks to you!" She then runs over and hugs Pear Butter. The two then go outside to pick some of Chiffon's fresh lavender off her lavender bushes. Once they pick the lavender, they go back inside and begin to bake a nice and aromatic lavender cake.

A few hours later, they pull the delicious pear treats out of the oven. They then pop the lavender cake into the oven and wait for that to bake. Two hours later, they come and pull the lavender cake out of the oven and take it over to Chiffon's mother and father for their anniversary.

Three hours later, the two part ways. Chiffon gets back to working on other treats and Pear Butter goes to meet Bright Mac in the far side of the apple orchard. Pear Butter knows this is the only way to see him right now, and she is okay with that, just as long as she gets to see him, even if it is behind her father and his mother's back.