• Published 25th Jul 2017
  • 396 Views, 4 Comments

Pinkie's Time Machine - Creativa-Artly01



When Pinkie builds a time machine, Twilight warns her against using it.

  • ...
 4
 396

Chapter 7

The next day, Applejack goes to Goldi Delicious to get some answers. She wants to know how she knows the pink pony in the hospital and only Goldi can tell her that.

A few minutes later, she arrives at Goldi's. She knocks on the door and Goldi lets her in. "Hey hon, what do you want to know today?"

"Can you tell me about a pink pony named Pinkie Pie?" asks Applejack. Goldi nods and goes and grabs a book with a balloon on the cover. She then opens it.

"Pinkie Pie is Ponyville's local baker and party pony. She's friends with everypony but her best friends are Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, and Twilight. She knows everything about them and throws them birthdays accordingly."

"So I do know her and these other ponies?" says Applejack shocked. She then heads back over to the hospital to talk with Pinkie.

At the hospital, Applejack goes to Pinkie's room. Once inside, she asks, "do I really know all these ponies?" She shows Pinkie the book.

Pinkie sighs, "yes. We're all friends...or rather, we were. Once I traveled back in time, all that changed. Twilight warned me against it, but I didn't listen. I never listen."

"Well, you have to go back in time and fix it," says Applejack.

"Don't you see I can't? I can't unsee the births of my sisters. That's impossible. This is our current day now, but we can try to reunite everypony. Maybe that will fix things." Applejack nods. The next day, they head off to Canterlot to meet Twilight for what seems to be the first time in their lives but not before going to Fluttershy's cottage, grabbing her, Cloudsdale and grabbing Rainbow Dash, and Manehattan to grab Rarity. They do the same for the CMC as well. The group then heads off to Canterlot to get Twilight back.