• Published 25th Jul 2017
  • 396 Views, 4 Comments

Pinkie's Time Machine - Creativa-Artly01



When Pinkie builds a time machine, Twilight warns her against using it.

  • ...
 4
 396

Chapter 1

"Pinkie, what are you doing?" asks a curious yet cautious Twilight.

"Building a time machine," replies Pinkie.

"Why, though? Don't you know time travel is dangerous?" replies Twilight with a puzzled look on her face.

"I'll be fine, Twilight," replies Pinkie, "you worry too much."

"Yeah, maybe, but probably better safe than sorry, you sure you want to do this? You could change everything."

"I'm sure, Twi," replies Pinkie. "I've got to do this." She then hops into the time machine and pulls the lever. She then goes on to travel back, back, back, back, back, back, further and further in time.

"Be safe," sighs Twilight as she stares at the wall where Pinkie's time machine contraption used to be. "Be safe. Please." Twilight walks away to her home. All she can do now is hope and pray that Pinkie doesn't get herself stranded in time or does something she'll regret that will butterfly effect in their faces later.

Meanwhile, Pinkie continues to go back in time all the way to when her parents told her they were born. As she looks in the window, she sees a young Goldie Delicious rocking her infant mother. She then pops into a house across the street and sees another mare rocking her infant father and his brother on the floor at her ankles. Pinkie is stunned. She is part Apple after all. She can't believe it. She remembers Twilight's warning though, 'don't do anything you'll regret or anything that will butterfly effect later'. Now that she's seen where her parents came from. It's time to move on and learn how they fell in love. She hops in the time machine and hops forward in time to the day her parents first met in school in an old rock mining town as teenagers.

As she peeks in the window of the school, she sees her teenage father asking her teenage mother out on a date. Unfortunately, though, her mother turns him down which leaves him down in the dumps. He asks her again later that afternoon and this time, she gives in and says yes. She then watches as the two go on their first date. She's mesmerized. She watches as the two share a kiss.

Now, it's time for her to move on farther into the future, to the day of Maud's birth. This is one that she is particularly excited about even more so than going to see the twins: Limestone and Marble's birth later on down the time stream that she's cruising on.