• Published 25th Jul 2017
  • 396 Views, 4 Comments

Pinkie's Time Machine - Creativa-Artly01



When Pinkie builds a time machine, Twilight warns her against using it.

  • ...
 4
 396

Chapter 5

The days dredge on and with each one Pinkie Pie gets more and more and more depressed with each one. At one point, she even tries to commit suicide but to no avail. Her good hearted nature and better judgement wouldn't let her. She sighs, "what have I done? What have I done? Everything is messed up now and it's all my fault." She then goes to her closet and looks at her cannon. She then takes it out and shoots it at her head. This puts her into a coma and she's rushed to the hospital once she's found by surprisingly, Applejack.

Nine months later, Pinkie wakes up from the coma and finds Applejack at her bedside. Honest to say, she's surprised. "Applejack!" she squeals. "You saved me that day I shot myself with my cannon."

"Yes," replies Applejack. "I may not know you personally but I couldn't just let you lie there and possibly die. No pony in their right mind would do that."

"Well, thank you," replies Pinkie as a smile comes across her face.

"You're welcome," replies Applejack before she leaves the hospital room and returns back to her family farm. She's curious as to how the pink pony knows her and she vows to get to the bottom of it as soon as she possibly can.