• Published 6th Jul 2017
  • 843 Views, 4 Comments

Where Are the Mane Six? - Creativa-Artly01



When Twilight and her friends go missing, it's up to Shining and Flash along with Discord and Thorax to find them.

  • ...
 4
 843

Chapter 6

Meanwhile, in the old abandoned amusement park, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie look around for someone who can possibly tell them where they are. Alas, their search seems in vain until they stumble onto a young clown named Giggles who tells them where they are.

"You're in a dimension known as the Dimension of Laughs, or rather, it used to be, until a tyrant named Tiren took over. He can get you back to your friends and back to Equestria. After all, he's the one that created the portal that brought you to this dimension in the first place."

"Thank you," replies Pinkie. She and Fluttershy then head off in search of Tiren. If he's anything like their Tirek back home, he can do just what Tirek can do, open a portal and bring them back home to Equestria.

Meanwhile, back in Equestria, Shining Armor, Flash Sentry, Discord, Thorax, and Golden Token are right on Tirek's tail. They charge into the unknown and soon find Tirek. "Bring them back! Bring them back!" yells Flash. Shining pushes him aside.

"Tirek!" hollers Shining. The centaur turns around. "I've come to bargain. Bring my sister and her friends back from whatever dimensions you sent them to and I won't send you back to the pit of Tartarus. Do we have a deal?"

"Yes," says Tirek, "we have a deal." He snaps his fingers and the Mane Six soon reappear. Twilight then runs into her brother's hooves excitedly. She's so glad to see him again. Shining hugs her tightly and refuses to let go. He then leaves with his sister and her friends as well as Flash, Discord, Thorax, and Golden Token returns back to Canterlot by way of a transportation spell.

"I'm so glad you're back!" says Shining to Twilight.

"I'm glad to be back. I was in a twisted alternate dimension with AJ where all our fellow ponies were part of a real life Western. It was so weird seeing Cherry Jubilee as Lone Star's wife. It was creepy," replies Twilight.

"I can imagine," chuckles Shining.

A few hours later, they all arrive back in the Crystal Empire where Twilight runs in and hugs Cadence and kisses her niece on the forehead. She's so glad to see them again. She's so glad to see all of them again. That's for certain.