• Published 6th Jul 2017
  • 843 Views, 4 Comments

Where Are the Mane Six? - Creativa-Artly01



When Twilight and her friends go missing, it's up to Shining and Flash along with Discord and Thorax to find them.

  • ...
 4
 843

Chapter 2

That night back at the Crystal Empire palace, Shining goes into bed early and just cries himself to sleep. He's so worried about his baby sister. Growing up, Twily was his world and now she's missing. It's the worst thing to possibly happen to him. Then he gets an idea in his sleep, what if this is all Discord's doing? What if Discord's not the reformed creature Fluttershy thought he was? That would definitely explain a lot including the disappearance of Twilight and her friends.

The next day, Shining gets up before the sun and goes and meets up with Discord just to talk.

"What did you do to my sister and her friends? You're the only creature I know of that can open alternate dimensions." Demands Shining Armor.

"Me?" Questions Discord. "Yes I can open pocket dimensions, alternate dimensions, but I'd never do anything to harm Fluttershy, Twilight, or their friends. I can promise you that. Who you are looking for is Tirek. This has his giant centaur prints all over it because like me, he can open alternate dimensions and trap ponies within them."

"Thanks for the help, Discord," mumbles Shining, "is there any way you can help me track this Tirek down?"

"Sure, anything if it means saving my dear Fluttershy!" replies Discord. He then returns with Shining to the Crystal Empire where they promptly meet up with Flash Sentry in the Crystal Garden. From there, the three head out in search of Tirek accompanied by only six more guards: two more pegasi, two more unicorns, and two more earth ponies. They also pick up the help of Thorax the changeling since he also has a specialty in identifying the scents of magic usage. The group then heads out on their journey to find Tirek.

That night, they stop in the Granite Caves and start a fire and set up to spend the night. "We'll find them, we'll find Twilight, we will," Flash Sentry reassures Shining Armor.

"How can you be so sure?" asks Shining Armor as a tear drops from his eye and onto the stones below them.

"Because of the hope and faith of a better tomorrow that I always keep in my heart, it helps me through everyday," responds Flash.

"Thanks for the reassurance," sighs Shining Armor before bursting into tears. All he wants is his little sister back. To Flash, Discord, and Thorax, that is indeed clear to see.