• Published 6th Jul 2017
  • 843 Views, 4 Comments

Where Are the Mane Six? - Creativa-Artly01



When Twilight and her friends go missing, it's up to Shining and Flash along with Discord and Thorax to find them.

  • ...
 4
 843

Chapter 1

"Ugh, my head!" sighs Twilight rubbing it. She then looks up and sees dessert all around her. "Where am I?"

"Don't ask me!" replies Applejack, who sits up and rubs her head before embracing Twilight in a hug. The two then go out in search of water.

If they're going to be stranded in the dessert together, they might as well try to find water amongst the endless sand that surrounds them.

"Oh my wing," grunts Rainbow Dash as she prunes it. She then looks up and sees nothing but snow. Then she looks over and sees a freezing Rarity.

"Where are we?" asks Rarity.

"No clue," replies Rainbow Dash. The two get up and begin off in search of somewhere warm to spend the night. Rarity whines all the while.

"Oh, my balloons..." sighs Pinkie Pie, "I just bought those, now they're all destroyed."

"Oh get over it," replies Fluttershy. "We need to figure out where we are."

"Fine," whines Pinkie. "It seems to me that we're in an old abandoned amusement park, spooky."

Meanwhile, back at the Crystal Empire, Shining has just gotten news that his sister and all her friends have mysteriously disappeared. He starts to fear for the worst, so he goes and gathers his guard including his wife's most trusted guard: Flash Sentry.

"Okay men," says Shining Armor, "we need to find my sister and her friends. Here are copies of their picture. Now it's up to us to find them. Flash Sentry, you're with me, so are you Jinx Cube, Spearhead, and Upstood Shield."

"Sir, yes sir," reply the three stallions as they follow behind Shining Armor at their fastest running speed. Shining is going to find Twilight and her friends if it's the last thing he does.

Meanwhile, the Mane Six are trying to find a way to find each other. Unfortunately, their efforts are in vain. Twilight soon comes to the realization that they might all be in separate dimensions. Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie soon come to that same conclusion. They're in three separate dimensions with no idea how to get back to where they belong. Needless to say, they are scared, confused, with their hope running low. All they can do now is try to survive.

Meanwhile, all across Equestria, Shining and his men are in search of Twilight and her friends. Spike, however, stayed back at the castle with Cadance and little Flurry Heart. He knows he can do more good there than out in the freezing night alongside Shining and his best soldiers. They search all night without prevail. Twilight and her friends are nowhere to be found. Shining breaks down in tears. His sister is missing and so are her friends and to him, it feels as though it's all his fault even though, deep down inside, he knows it's not. If he's lost Twilight for good, though, there's no way he can forgive himself for it.