• Published 22nd Jul 2017
  • 1,177 Views, 1 Comments

Stranger Things in Equestria - FandomPlays1234



Ever since the Demogorgon was extinguished and Will Byers returned, life was going back to normal. Until it returns but not where Will and friends expected. This time it's in Equestria

  • ...
 1
 1,177

Chapter 1: In a Land Full of Colorful Ponies

Hawkins Lab
"Mr. Lawrence sorry to interrupt your research but you have a visitor who would like to see you,"

"Thank you Evie can you tell them to wait in the lobby?" replied Lawrence.

Professor Lawrence Jameson, the new owner of Hawkins Lab after Dr. Brenner, had been tracing the the creature's footsteps for a while after learning about it's dangerous whereabouts. The Demogorgon, a dangerous beast once considered as a threat, was reported seen somewhere that wasn't in Indiana. Fearing of the dangers that it might bring, Lawrence had continuously been hunting down the creature nonstop. Professor Lawrence walked out of Lab R24 and made his way down to the lobby. When he got to the lobby he found the Police chief waiting with a women and two boys.

"Thank you for your patience my name is Professor Lawrence Jameson," said Lawrence.

"Jim Hopper, Hawkins police chief," said the officer shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you Officer Hopper," said Lawrence.

"We're sorry for taking up your time," said Hopper. "We heard that you are currently involved in the hunt for that monster," said Hopper

"Yes I guess you could say that," said Lawrence.

"Well maybe you could help out this family in distress," said Hopper pointing to the women and the boys.

Lawrence turned towards the family and held out his hands, "Professor Lawrence Jameson," said Lawrence.

"Joyce Byers," said the women shaking his hand. "And these are my two sons Jonathan Byers and Will Byers," said Joyce.

Lawrence shook Jonathan's hand and bent down to do the same with Will. "So what brings you to Hawkins Lab today?" asks Lawrence.

Joyce and Jonathan turned to face Will. Will reluctantly got up and explained to Lawrence about his nightmares.

"Hmm I see," said Lawrence scratching his chin.

"So can you help me?" asks Will.

There was a slight pause before Lawrence answered, "I was planning to keep this as a secret but since it's an emergency I will make an exception," He pulled out a walkie talkie and spoke into it, "Evie do me a favor and open Lab R36," There was a slight pause before turning towards the group and said, "Follow me," The group followed Lawrence to a Lab with different pieces of technology. Lawrence walked over to a a giant object covered by a white sheet. "I wasn't planning to use this but now it looks like I have to," He pulled off the sheet to reveal a giant ring with a control panel next to it.

"What is it?" asked Jonathan.

"It's the Multi Dimensional Portal," said Lawrence. "According to reports I've received, the Demogorgon was sighted in a completely different dimension to ours," said Lawrence.

"Different dimension?" asked Hopper raising an eyebrow.

Lawrence nodded before answering, "Apparently in a land full of colorful ponies," he said. The room went silent for a minute or so before Lawrence spoke up, "Hey I'm not the Demogorgon I didn't choose to go there ok?"

Will took a step forward to the portal and asked, "But wait if we were going to use this portal then doesn't that mean,"

Lawrence nodded, "I've received multiple messages from government officials telling me I had to catch the Demogorgon so that we wouldn't have to repeat the past,"

Will looked back at the portal before speaking up, "But who's gonna go after it?"

"I've been told that anybody who came in contact or at the very least involved with similar incidents in the past will need to play their role in the hunt," answered Lawrence. "Their experience might be helpful in making the hunt a lot more easier," replied Lawrence.

"I was caught by the Demogorgon," said Will.

"WILL!!!" screamed Joyce.

"But mom these ponies or whatever don't know about the Demogorgon we need to help," said Will.

"I know honey but I am NOT getting involved with the monster for a second time," said Joyce. "What if it gets you again?" asks Joyce.

"Unlikely," answered Lawrence. "It appears this time around the Demogorgon is hunting for the residents in this mysterious land," replied Lawrence.

"Good we're keeping it that way," said Joyce.

Hopper turned towards Joyce and spoke up, "Joyce I understand you're worried about Will, but we can't just let this go,"

"WHAT!?" screamed Joyce. "HOPPER ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!?" said Joyce shocked.

Hopper turned towards Lawrence and said prepare the portal we'll be back when we're prepared,"

Lawrence nodded and watched as Hopper walked out the door followed by Will, Jonathan and Joyce screaming at him. Lawrence pulled out his walkie talkie and spoke into it, "Evie prepare the portal the hunt begins,"

Author's Note:

Alright first chapter complete. So I watched Stranger Things after my brother recommended it to me and absolutely loved it. Really excited for season 2. Also wondering how the MLP universe will interact with the Stranger Things cast. Hoping that this story will turn out to be interesting.