• Published 22nd Jul 2017
  • 1,177 Views, 1 Comments

Stranger Things in Equestria - FandomPlays1234



Ever since the Demogorgon was extinguished and Will Byers returned, life was going back to normal. Until it returns but not where Will and friends expected. This time it's in Equestria

  • ...
 1
 1,177

Prologue: The Vengeful Duo

"Your Majesty do you mind if I come in?"

"Not at all," answered Princess Luna.

"Princess Luna I have some rather unfortunate news," said the mare.

"What is bothering you Hazel Nut?" asks Princess Luna.

"We've had more reports on missing fillies and not just one this time but four," replied Hazel Nut.

Luna scratched her chin and said, "The nightmares are getting worse isn't it,"

"Yes let alone I feel as if it might actually be coming true," replied Hazel.

It's midnight in Equestria and Luna continues to stay on watch over ponyville ever since the missing fillies incident started. However to make matters worse Hazel Nut, Luna's closest friend, has continued to have terrible nightmares about a creature. As the nights progressed the nightmares got worse and eventually started showing Hazel hallucinations of ponyville's fate in the distant future. Luna had ordered Hazel not to discuss the matter with anypony but her to see if she could cure Hazel. Unfortunately none of them worked.

"Don't worry Hazel we'll think of something until then just keep visiting us," said Luna.

Luna hugged Hazel and stroked her mane. Suddenly her ears perked up and Luna raised her head. Then she saw it. The figure of a black stallion standing by the doorway. The stallion smiled demonically as he pointed one of his hoof at Luna. Luna glared at him as she continued to stroke Hazel. The stallion just shrugged and disappeared into the darkness.

"I know what you're here for, I won't let you," whispered Luna.

Hazel raised her head and asked, "Let who princess?"

Luna shook her thought off and looked at Hazel with a kind smile, "Nothing dear now go on we'll see you tomorrow night,"

"Ok thank you princess," said Hazel waving goodbye.

Luna waved back with a smile and watched Hazel run back to her room. When Hazel was gone Luna spoke up, "You've had your chance we told you not to come back,"

The stallion appeared behind her and said, "I wouldn't be too sure Princess mark my words, the day of my vengeance will come," He disappeared back into the shadows leaving behind the howling winds and the echos of his sinister laughter.

Meanwhile at Hawkins, Indiana: Byers residence
Will Byers shot up from bed screaming. He was sweating and breathing heavy. His mom and brother came running into his room worried.

"Will are you alright?" his mom asked turning on the lights.

"Yeah mom I'm fine," Will answered.

"Is it that Nightmare again?" asked Jonathan Byers.

"Yeah it was," said Will.

For the past few nights Will Byers had been having the same nightmare about the black stallion. he had talked to his mom and brother about it, then his friends Mike, Lucas, and Dustin, and eventually even had Hawkins Police Chief Jim Hooper come in. His doctor had told his mother that it was probably from reading scary stories or watching too many horror movies. But Will didn't like to watch or read that kind of stories or movies and suggested that maybe the trauma from the Demogorgon experience is what was freaking him out.

"Did you notice anything different this time around?" Joyce Byers asked.

Will hesitated for a moment, but he soon realized that hiding won't help, "Well nothing in particular but most of it was the same," Will answered. "First it was that black stallion with red eyes, then the flashback of the Demogorgon and slight image of a girl with shaved hair hanging around with Mike, Lucas, and Dustin, then finally a transition into the strange mare who seemed to be wandering around the dark calling out to someone," replied Will.

"Do you know what the mare was saying?" Jonathan asked.

"She was calling out to someone named Princess Luna or something like that," answered Will "And then a strange voice said something like it got you before and now it's back hungry for vengeance," said Will.

Joyce and Jonathan looked at each other with worried expressions on their face.

"What do you think it means?" asked Will.

"I don't know but we're gonna get you some help right now," said Joyce.

"Who would come help at a time like this?" asked Will.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. The Byers froze in their tracks and looked at each other. A second and more louder knock caused the the three to flinch.

Jonathan took one step towards the door before his mom stopped him.

"Are you crazy?" Joyce asked him.

"Mom I'm just going to check it's alright," said Jonathan.

Joyce let go of his arm as he walked towards the door. He put his hands on the knob and slowly opened the door. When he looked out he saw that nobody was there and let out a sigh of relief.

"Who was it?" Joyce asked.

"It's nobody probably just someone playing a joke on us," answered Jonathan closing the door.

He didn't notice the black stallion near one of the trees nearby.

"Nobody?" asked the stallion. "Think again pal," said the stallion smirking. "But then again there WILL be a nobody very soon," chuckled the stallion. He looked over to his left and watched as the Demogorgon emerged from the shadows. He turned back towards the house and said, "Get ready Will Byers soon all of this will be over before you know it," "Your worst nightmare is back and it's hungry for revenge," said the stallion. "Feel it, know it, let the nightmares begin," said the stallion.

Author's Note:

So anyway thought this might be something to try out. I don't think anybody else has done a Stranger Things and MLP crossover fanfic YET so I'm really excited to see how this turns out. Stranger Things was a really good show (can't wait for season two) and I loved it so much. I don't know how many of you actually watched it but I suggest you go watch the series before reading cause some things may not make sense if you haven't seen the show.