• Published 5th Jul 2017
  • 2,165 Views, 112 Comments

Assasinverse: Green Vengeance - Loki777



Rita Repulsa uses Twilight Sparkle as her new Green Ranger to get revenge against the Power Rangers after her defeat at their hands. Two worlds will collide and things will never be the same.

  • ...
24
 112
 2,165

Chapter 8: No Sacrfice, No Victory

Assassinverse: Green Vengeance

“Chapter 8: No Sacrifice, No Victory”

Intro: Everybody Wants To Rule The World (Lorde version):


“It has been said through the ages, without sacrifice, there can be no victory” – Sir Edmond Burton: Transformers The Last Knight


Unicornia, Planet Harmony; outskirts of the Unicornia Capital Platinum

Sir Morning Blade never felt so much rage and anger before that it made his anger towards Princess Twilight Sparkle minuscule by comparison as one minute he’s helping Amadeus Blueblood and Unicornia, next minute this so-called Rita Repulsa comes in and wrecks everything.

He staggered up and tried to make a run for it only for him to run into Rita whom then held him in her grasp as he struggled to breath as the wicked villain spoke to him.

“Going somewhere?”

“You damn…witch…” Morning Blade said.

“Come on now, don’t you hate this Twilight Sparkle and her reforms? Isn’t it why you defected to Unicornia?”

Morning Blade then spoke, “Um yes…”

“Then I have an offer, become my Goldar and you’ll get your revenge against Twilight…” Rita said.


Just as Morning Blade accepted the offer after quickly thinking about it, Rita then threw Morning Blade into a pile of golden coins and other gold jewelry and used her magic to recreate Goldar, but this time she wanted him to be different.

“Make my monster Goldar be reborn!” Rita shouted.

The Morning Blade felt he was being ripped apart as too little too late, his mind was shoved aside to that of another entity as moments later, Morning Blade was gone for now as Goldar spoke for the very first time after he had taken on the Unicornia knight’s form including the knightly form that was a mixture of a Viking and an old Earth Eastern European knight.

“I AM BACK TO SERVE YOU!”

“I’ve missed you my friend!” Rita shouted back.

With a final motion of her staff, Rita imprisoned Morning Blade’s mind into a gem for further usage as another monster as she asserted her power in Unicornia though she decided she might need Morning Blade and decided to go and fix him.


Canterlot, Equestria, Planet Harmony; Blueblood Manor

If Prince Blueblood ever felt like he was a disgrace, this was now as he knew the full truth after listening in on one of his father’s conversations while he sat in the dungeon before he was freed on bail, but having to be closely watched until his trial; he was nothing more than a tool for the Blueblood clan and the Traditionalists excluding himself to gain the throne of Equestria.

On top of that, he learned he had a sister that he never knew he had; Majesty Blueblood who was an Alicorn though right now she was just a little filly or so he heard.

He also discovered that his father was planning on getting rid of him upon hearing that he failed to kill Princess Twilight Sparkle the very same one who he knew by his gut was the Green Ranger.

Deciding to do something good for once in his life, he was going to do something that would get him killed; expose his father’s plan to the Power Rangers he knew they could help out on his path to hopefully redemption as due to his connections, his dad avoided going to jail so, he decided that as the first step to make sure he answered for his crimes was stealing his sister away from their dad.

Opening the door to where his sister was at, he saw she was just playing with her blocks like any innocent filly would wearing a cute purple pajamas as her sliver-blonde mane adored her little head and mane, she also had a pure white fur coat, and amber eyes that were full of innocence for now.

The little one looked up with curiosity at Blueblood as the now disgraced prince spoke to the young Alicorn as he bent down to her level with a fake happiness in his voice.

“Hey there Majesty, we’re going to see the Power Rangers…”

Majesty looked up and spoke, “Daddy said they’re bad creatures…”

“Only the Green Ranger, the rest are actually good as they saved my life…come along now, we’re heading out…” Blueblood said firmly.

Guiding his little sister away, the two made it far from the Blueblood manor when a shout from the place was the sign that Amadeus had found out and that he was in deep trouble than he was before.

Picking her up, Blueblood ran as fast as he could as he then arrived at the castle but before he could even get in, Rita appeared out of the blue and ambushed him and sent him flying to the ground as the former Green Ranger held his sister in her grip as she then spoke to the disgraced royal.

“Trying to be a hero? How cute…”

“Give her back!” Blueblood shouted.

Rita smiled and spoke, “I’m afraid I won’t do that, for you see those pesky Power Punks freed my Green Ranger from my grasp and I need a new evil Ranger to control. Besides, do you really think you can be a hero? You tried to murder my former Green Ranger Twilight Sparkle in her sleep, but even then you didn’t have the balls to do it yourself! Besides, what can those Power Rangers hope to offer you since you’re doomed anyway?”

Then out of the blue, Rita was shot in the back by Sunset in her White Ranger outfit as seconds later, Twilight appeared out of the blue to catch Majesty in her arms clad in the normal clothes she had before Rita controlled her; a dark purple t-shirt, blue jeans, and black shoes.

“Trying kidnap a foal Rita? That’s amusing and more of the reason to kick your ass!” Twilight said.

Rita then tried to control Twilight, but to her horror, nothing happened as Twilight handed Majesty to Sunset Shimmer who got her away safely as she stared down the evil former Green Ranger as Rita then spoke in anger.

“How are you not under my control here?!”

Twilight then spoke, “Because I am a princess and a heroine of Equestria who embraces the magic of friendship! Something you never bothered to do yourself! I was nothing, but a pawn for your own ends! You never cared about me! You only cared about yourself! I am a Power Ranger, not a servant of you!”


Seconds later, Twilight pulled out her morpher while taking a stance in front of Blueblood as the disgraced noble heard Twilight shout something before his view was obstructed by a smoke bomb thrown by Sunset Shimmer.

“It’s morphing time! Dragonzord!”

Twilight then morphed into her Green Ranger form as she pulled out her Dragon Dagger that she converted into a staff mode as she went to duel with Rita as Sunset Shimmer went to help out.

It wasn’t easy against Rita considering that the evil sorceress was a former Power Ranger that had the two Equestrians on edge as it was a flurry of blocks, thrusts, and swings from the weapons the three used.

Using the distraction to his advantage, Blueblood got up and got his sister away from the battle and ran into the Royal Sisters who were wondering why he was here.

“I have information you need to hear!” Blueblood shouted.

While Blueblood spoke of the key information, Rita on the other hand was giving Twilight and Sunset Shimmer a hard time as both were barely keeping up with her.

“Ungrateful bitch, I save you and this the thanks I get? Pathetic!” Rita shouted.

“You only saw me as a pawn! I should’ve realized it a long time ago. I had plans to use this power for good until you came in and made the problems here worse!” Twilight shouted back seconds later.

Sunset tried to sneak up on Rita only for her to get blasted back into a nearby shop while Twilight got kicked into the Royal Gardens before Rita came in and pinned her.

“Now, you will learn what happens when you chose the wrong side.” Rita said darkly.

Then, Rita started to drain Twilight’s powers and her life force, Blueblood on the other hand saw this and paused for a minute trying to decide what to do until he recalled an important lesson: without sacrifice, there can be no victory.

“Time for one good deed for once in my life.” Blueblood said quietly.

Grabbing a spear, he charged at Rita before jumping over her and firing a bit of magic to save Twilight from Rita as he then helped Twilight back up.

“Blueblood, why?” Twilight asked.

“I-“

Blueblood didn’t finish when he got stabbed through his lower back, lifted him up, and violently tossed aside, but the distraction worked long enough for Sunset to get back into the fight and managed to force Rita back.

“You…both…die!!” Rita shouted.

Time seemed to move slowly as both Sunset and Twilight froze in place as then suddenly, Blueblood despite being wounded jumped in and took the full blunt of the shot as he was blow backwards and impaled on an iron signpost before falling back down again.


Meanwhile, Twilight’s friends and Shining Armor saw what was going on and wanted to help but then to their surprise, the Morphing Gird opened for them.

“It’s opening up! Use this chance to morph!” Alpha 5 shouted.

The group didn’t need to be reminded as the bond they had with Twilight was strong that she was like family though Shining Armor was due to blood ties as seconds later, they all morphed and then teleported to battle.


On the other hand, Twilight and Sunset both tried to go after Blueblood, but Rita froze them in place and just before anything could be done to them, a series of explosive energy-like apples knocked Rita back freeing the duo.

“What was that?” Sunset asked.

“Surprise ya dirty varmint!”

They turned to see what looked like Applejack, but this time in a Power Ranger outfit that was red like Jason’s outfit with a darker shade of red, but the helmet had an apple for the facemask and welding a hammer staff weapon.

Rita growled in anger only for a pair of shots to hurt her and her attention turned to another Power Ranger, but this one was black like Zack’s outfit except for that the helmet had a balloon for the facemask. However, the ranger had a pair of guns that could form into one as the ranger then spoke to all present.

“Hello everypony!”

Before Rita could move, a blur moved past her and gave her a couple of slashes before the figure stopped on top of a shop that was another Power Ranger, but the color was a silver color and had a diamond for the facemask while using a sword.

“It’s great to be here darlings…”

“HEY! LOOK OUT JERK!”

The shout then translated into another Power Ranger as the warrior quickly did a series of slashes hurting Rita before the figure came to a stop and it’s color was that of an aquamarine color but had a pair of daggers in her hands and had a lighting bolt for the facemask as the ranger then spoke.

“Let the games begin Rita!”

Rita then was blown upwards into the air by an explosion as she then fell flat on her face as when Sunset and Twilight looked at the source, a ranger stood firm except one was a dark shade of yellow with butterflies for a facemask and holding a crossbow-like weapon.

Her companion on the other hand was a dark blue in color, had a six-pointed star for the face mask on the helmet, and carried a massive buster sword on him as it spoke to the two mares.

“Looks like you two could use some help.”

Rita snarled in anger as she decided that she needed to show Canterlot that she wasn’t to be messed with as looking around, she spotted a chance, a trio of Diamond Dogs were scavenging for goods and thus, an idea formed as Rita then zapped them with energy.

“Make my monsters grow!” Rita shouted.

The Main 6, Sunset, and Shining Armor all looked up and saw the monstrous forms of the three Diamond Dogs who had kidnapped Rarity long ago and nearly raped her when she refused to cooperate.

“Well, they’re pretty big…” Shining Armor said.

“Twilight! We need to stop them!” Sunset Shimmer shouted.

“I have a crazy idea, why don’t we combine the Tiger Zord with the Dragonzord to form the Mega Dragon Tigerzord!” Twilight then shouted seconds later.

Taking a deep breath, Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle summoned their zords before both began to concentrate and the Dragonzord’s chest piece came off as the arms of the zord folded up and disappeared into the armored shoulders that the folded into a new chest piece.

The Tigerzord on the other hand shifted and formed the lower half as the forward arms of the zord folded into the legs as the tail of the Dragonzord detached and formed into a spear with the Dragonzord’s original chest piece forming the middle part as the Tigerzord’s sword formed the lower half of the weapon.

Finally, the legs of the Dragonzord folded upwards and went to the spots where it dragon arms used to be at to create arms as a human face appeared in the mouth with the wings guiding the upper part to the lower half to form the Megazord. For the cockpit, Twilight sat above Sunset in a two-seater cockpit.

“Mega Dragon Tigerzord!” Sunset and Twilight shouted together.

The monstrous form of Diamond Dog trio snarled as the zord stared it down. On the other hand, Shining Armor led the other Harmony Rangers to get everyone away.

The first of the three Diamond Dogs charged forward only to get punched away while the other two tried to tackle it from behind only for the zord to flip backwards and dodge them both.


Seconds later, the Mega Dragon Tigerzord fired laser beams from the dragon eyes and managed to deliver some pain to the Diamond Dogs sending them backwards making Rita snarl in anger.

“Try this for size jerks…” Rita said in anger.

Using her staff, she fused the three Diamond dogs into on monstrous form that now had three heads, three tails, and six arms while sporting some jagged spikes out of its back and its tails.

“Crap…” Twilight said.

The zord then got knocked on its rear smashing a cabbage cart in the process much to the chagrin of the owner of the cart as the massive robot got back up.

“OH, MY CABBAGES!!”

For Sunset and Twilight on the other hand, they needed to think of something fast when Alpha 5 came on and told them of a hint to help them win the battle.

“Rangers! You have to use the special finisher this megazord has to defeat this mutt! Use the Mega Dragon Tigerzord drill attack!”

“Roger! MEGA DRAGON TIGERZORD DRILL ATTACK!!” Sunset and Twilight shouted together.

Then, the Megazord charged through the laser attacks from the three heads of the Diamond Dog monster and grabbing the main weapon of the zord, the drill charged up and was thrusted through the chest of the monster and through all three heads.

The monster roared in pain before it fell and exploded returning the Diamond dogs to normal allowing them to be seized by the Royal Guards as far away, the Power Rangers saw the battle and cheered as the zord triumphed.

“Now, that is sweet…” Trini said.


Back in Equestria as Rita retreated for now, Twilight and Sunset both exited the Megazord as it split apart and vanished into thin air as Twilight struggled to stand up.

Seconds later, she de-morphed and her power coin broke into three pieces as Sunset helped her while her brother came to her side to help her out.

“You okay?” Shining Armor said.

“Barely, nearly had my life force drained away and I can no longer morph into the Green Ranger for now. Right now, we need to help Blueblood as he saved my life…” Twilight said.


Everyone rushed to where Blueblood was at and it wasn’t good as he had a gaping hole in his gut along with his chest and was badly burned as Majesty got to him and spoke to him not realizing that Blueblood was dying.

“Brother!”

Blueblood coughed up a bit of blood as he looked at the Harmony Rangers with their helmets off since the disgraced prince was dying as Twilight looked at him and spoke.

“Blueblood, we can help you!”

Blueblood then spoke, “No…it’s too late….I’ve been…such a worthless royal…until now….no sacrifice…no…vic…tor…y…Majesty, I wish…I…could…have…been a better brother….Twilight, Shining…take care of my sister…now…and keep her from my dad….Amadeus Blueblood…for he was the real mastermind….behind the attempt on Twilight’s life…I never had a good relationship with him….I was just a pawn…don’t let her be one like me….please….”

Then, the light left Blueblood as he died right there and now as Majesty then tried to wake him up to no avail as she then, let out a very sorrowful wail as she cried at the death of Blueblood.

Everyone couldn’t help, but be saddened by Blueblood’s death as the Royal Sisters took his body away while Twilight looked at the shattered Green Ranger coin wondering what would happen now that she couldn’t morph.


Far away, Rita sat her stolen Unicornia throne as she saw Blueblood die as Amadeus looked on with apathy as he then spoke up with Rita near him.

“He was such a worthless tool. Pray you don’t disappoint me too Rita.”

Rita smiled very wickedly as Goldar appeared with Morning Blade now restored as Rita decided to give him his body back and gave Goldar his own body as evil was about to set its sights on Equestria….


To be continued…


Ending: Go Green Ranger Go!

Author's Note:

So sorry this took so long, life gets in the way along with Gundam Breaker 3 Break Edition.

Sorry if Rita didn't make much of an appearance here.

Excuse the odd formation of the Tigerzord and Dragonzord.

The Harmony Rangers (Equestria's Power Rangers), will have a bigger role in the next chapters as we get to the big act; our heroes vs Amadeus, Rita, the Traditionalists, and Unicornia.

Included a Cabbage guy joke for "Why the Hell not?"

MLP FIM (C) Lauren Faust.

Assassinverse (C) Rated PonyStar.

Power Rangers (C) Ham Saban and Lionsgate.

Merry Christmas everyone! And Happy Holidays!