• Published 30th Jun 2017
  • 1,227 Views, 9 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V : Magic Duel Monsters - Cybers Link



Magic starts leaking out from the portal between the human and the ponies, at the same time zombies, dragons, fiends and more monsters appear out of nowhere attacking people. All appears to be connected to one thing, Duel Monsters.

  • ...
4
 9
 1,227

Duel 1 - Dragons' attack

"Wait wait wait. You mean that the power of friendship save them?" Sunset asks in surprise.

"Yea! Isn't that amazing? Just like us in real life." Pinke have explaining Sunset about the card game's T.V. show. Somehow the explanation of the rules of the game that Pinke promises end up being about the show. As far as Twilight know, Pinke has been aware of the game and the show existence only a few days ago but Pinke had given a very accurate backstory of it. Did she watch all the 200+ episodes in these few days?

"I had to admit. Listening to "the power of friendship" coming from other places, it sounded a little aaa...cheesy"

"Well embrace it, baby. Because it's our life now." Pinke says dragging Sunset closer as she extends her right hand up in the air and moved from left to right on emphasis.

"Wow look at the hour. At what time did you say the tournament begin?" Twilight asked watching the hour on her wrist watch. It marked 1:21.

"1:30" Pinkie respond.

"We have to run if you want to make it on time. I can't believe we took 15 minutes to get here"

"I told you we didn't have time for an ice cream"

"But my tummy was craving for some pistachio ice cream. I can't let him down." Pinke responds liking the leftover cream on her fingers.

"Let's run. we can still make it" Sunset suggest and her two friends nod in agreement. But even before they begin a loud explosion was heard scaring locals birds.

"Ho... I don't like the sound of that" The girl with glasses says nervously as she looks at every direction looking for the direction of the sound.

"I think it was from the park. c'mon" Sunset suggest as she runs towards the park with her friends right behind her.


"Snips, what are you doing?!" Snails scream at his best friends but the sound of people screaming, buildings breaking and trees falling probably didn't allow Snails voice to reach him.

Whitetail Park was in complete chaos. Several creatures have invaded the park and are making it their own. From dragons at the size of dogs to the size of two-floor houses. Some breathing fire at the sky and others in a persecution of innocent people and all seems to originate from a particulate place.

"Cmon Snips, get down from there and let's talk about it. Am I sorry ok. I promise I will never win a duel again against you. Just get down from that dragon!" Snails try once again to talk to Snips that is on the shoulders of a big monster flying in the air. The creature seems to be a fusion between a dragon and a human. It had a long tail and wings with the torso, head, and arms of a human with some kind of golden armor and with a yellow flute on his left hand in form of a dragon's face.

"Hoo Look who we have here, but is Snails the best Duelist on the world." Snips say it with a sarcastically tone.

"Hoo gosh. I wouldn't call myself like that" Snails seem to not know the meaning of the word sarcasm.

"Good, because I didn't mean it!" Snips was quickly enveloped in a dark aura. That same aura seems to irradiates dark filings like anger, pride, fear and more.

Snails had taken steps back, not because of the huge dragon up in the air he pretty much already gets used to things like that, but because of the angry expression in Snips face. He has never seen him like this before.

"Snails could you please get down from that thing already and stop all this"

"Ok, but with one condition. You must admit you cheat in the last games because I am much better than you and it was the only way you could ever win."

"But, I never cheat"

"No?! What about that time I activate my spell card in response to your trap."

"Dude, how many times do I have to tell you. MST doesn't neg~" Snails couldn't finish his sentences, not before, from Snips hand, it appears a bright light follow by a big dragon with bunny ears and white fur comes down landing on the ground in high speed. He barely resists the shock wave of the dragon landing sadly the ground couldn't take it making the earth to rumble. Snails barely could see the tree falling on his way.

"Haaa!" Snails close his eyes waiting for the tree to make him into a pancake. When he notices that the tree had already taken too long to fall down, he opens his eyes. "Uh?" He opens his eyes to find out one of the student in his school beside him struggling in the air.

"Ough Are... you ok?..." Twilight asks in brakes as she lifts the tree up using her magic. With one hand open in the air and the other grabbing the gem in her collar she pushes the tree aside.

but neither does Twilight or Snails see the rabbit creature coming its way with mouth wide open ready to take a bite of any of them.

"Sparkling bomb!" Pinkie screams out loud as she throws something at the monster's mouth which exploded making the creature to back away.

"Thanks, Pinkie. I owe you one."

"No problemo," Pinkie says without taking an eye off the creature with the face of a warrior.

"It was lucky you carry sprinklers everywhere for occasions like this," Snails hears the third voice from behind him.

"Are you kidding. I always carry Sprinklers, even before I got this cool super power. They just go well with everything"

"Yea right, I forgot," Sunset remembers the weird time she invited Pinke for fish tacos.

"Sunset? Ho! are you girls. Did you come to save the day again?"

"Snails, are you alright? What happen?

"Boss is Snips. He is acting weird and there was this light and then sharp fangs, glass forming in Snips arm and then darkness but I think is because I close my eyes but then... then... I"

"Sorry Snails I don't have time...and what did I tell you about calling me boss?"

"Sorry Boss"

Sunset rolls her eyes as she holds on to her red gem in her neck and touches Snails forehead with her palm. her eyes turning white as information flow through her head in an instant.

Visions of Snips and Snails playing Duel Monsters, Snails winning and Snips don't take it very well. Snips walk away to only coming back a few minutes later with a piece of crystal in hand demanding Snails to admit he cheated. And then lights, several miniatures lights appearing all around the park as the crystal in Snips hand envelop his arm making some sort of blade and then.... screams.

"Snips is possessed by magic too. We had to do something"

"Sunset, What if we make something about the Rabidragon in front of us first," Twilight says as she alongside Pinke try to stop the creature from eating them.

"So you like sprinklers ha. Here are more?" Pinke is trying to explode the dragon's eyes with her powers but it is not working. The Dragon only shakes his head at Pinke explosions like if of it were only an annoying mosquito. It seems it only works on the inside of the dragon.

"He is a summoned creature. The only way we can stop it is if we stop the summoner. Twilight, Pinke could you distracted the dragons and help the others people in the park and try to contact the others. Don't even bother in defeat them. you girls just need to hit and run. I will handle the rest"

"Roger," Pinkie says agreeing with Twilight. "Here oversized rabbit, You can't catch me ♫, you can't catch me ♫ " Pinke trying to get the dragon's attention as Twilight throws logs at the beast with her powers.

The dragon takes the bet and starts following them. Luckily by foot, as he was much slower that way.

"Stupid thing, it never works when you need it. Snails do you have any signal?" Sunset asks as she looks at her phone in frustration.

"Sorry I must have dropped it somewhere"

"Perfect. Go and get someplace safe. I will save Snips"

"Got it, boss"

"Ough"

Snails stand up and take the run. Sunset walks in the other direction towards Snips.

"Ho but if it isn't the boss... I mean Sunset."

"Snips, what are you doing. Why are you doing all of this?"

" I thought you from all other people will get it. Conquering the world of course. I haven't felt like this since you transform us that night. I feel amazing" Snips dark aura increase as a wave of negative filings invade Sunset's body. The blade attaches to his arm glowing in a purple light similar to the aura around him.

"Snips this isn't like you. please get down from there and let's just talk."

"No! I am no longer the minion. Now I am the boss and these dragons are my minions" A thunderous roar was heard from the large and big dragon Snips was on.

"What about Snails, did you forget about him? Are you going to let a simple fight do this to you? Isn't he your friend?" Snips dark aura shrinks as his face changed from pride to insecure."C'mon Snips, I know you don't want to hurt people. Is the magic who is talking right now just get rid of the crystal and everything will go back to normal."

No!!!!!! Snips voice gets distorted and louder as the dark aura increase in size turning his eyes into a red tone. Sunset, in shock, fall down on the ground punching herself in the hand with some crystals in the ground. "You can not longer tell me what to do! I will no longer by muck by someone else"

Sunset could see how Snips grabs a card and place it on the crystal surface of the blade.

It follows up by the mouth of a dragon ready to spit a fireball at her. Sunset finds herself unable to move, she knew that running will lead her to nowhere against the size of that thing. She can only see the firewall coming her way in slow motion.

That is all you can do, young lady?

Sunset hears a feminine and elegant voice, somehow similar to Princess Celestia's voice. Without knowing where it comes from, a wall of fire appears from the ground blocking the dragon's fireball and saving Sunset.

"Hu? Who said that?" She looks around finally finding a small crystal formation glowing red next to where she was laying down.

What are you waiting for? Move, my powers aren't that strong right now to help you two times in a row

Sunset then notices that the big golden dragon in front of her was about to hit her with its flute. She quickly rolls out avoiding the hit but the wind of the dragon's movement pushed her away a few meters hitting a tree with her back.

"Ough"

It seems you are in problems. Do you want my help?

"Ah?" Sunset notices the same red glow was in the trunk of the tree now. "W-who are you? And why do you want to help me?"

Why do I want to help you? you ask? I simply hate dragon, I despise them with all my being. you seem strong enough to handle my flames. I can't do much without someone's help in this world and about the "who I am?" Well. I think It will be easy if you accept my help and use your ability to find out.

"There she is! Get her!" Snips scream as the dragons turn to face her and prepare to attack once again.

"Ok, Please whoever you are, help me." Sunset scream at the small glowing crystal growing in the tree. The red glow of the crystal becomes bigger. From the crystal, a red and yellow light come out and fly directly at Sunset geode in her necklace.

With mere seconds at Snips' dragon attack, flames appear around Sunset. A flaming pegasus appears from the fire but a Pegasus not like the ones in Equestria but the ones humans pictured in their legends with the sizes of horses with big wings that match but only this one was cover in flames, flames that didn't seem to burn at contact with Sunset skin.

"You, you are a Pegasus." Sunset mind was bombarded with the information given by the pegasus that helps her better understand her current situation,"Peryton, Your name is Hazy Flame Peryton and you are a duel monster. How is it... Haaaaaaa" Sunset couldn't finish as Peryton change of speed and direction trying to avoiding the dragons attack. "Hough, A warning will be useful next time." Peryton only slightly turns back to look at Sunset. "Ok, I think I get it now. I know what to do. Get me closer to Snips and I will promise you will fight the dragons in an even field. I know you want that." Sunset powers enable her to better understand other people, or in this case, Pegasus filings.

Peryton seems satisfied with what Sunset says and flies her next to the human in control of the dragon "Snips, Why don't we solve this your way. With a Duel"

"What? Why would I ever do that? I have the advantage now." He says turning his face constantly at Sunset direction as she was flying with the fire pegasus around him "Even if you now can summon monsters like me. My vast numbers of minions will end you faster than you can summon them."

"Sorry but I think you don't have an option" Sunset grab her geode in her hand and snap it from her necklaces, The geode then start emanating a red light and a red crystal start growing around her arm. The growth of the crystal stopped when the same kind of blade as the one Snips have appeared at the side of her arm but now she knows exactly what that blade was for and its name, a duel disk.

"Sorry Snips but you are a Duelist now and you can't deny a duel. I suggest you prepare for the fall"

"But we are in the middle of the summer?" He said as he didn't notice that the dragon was disappearing behind his feet little by little. Snips face the ground as he moans in pain when the dragon finally disappear. Sunset, on the other hand, prepared her fall with her two legs and one hand. "Ough!!! Fine! you want a duel. I will give you a duel."

With their arms rise and deck in proper place. Both Duelists faces each other to start their battle.

Duel!

Duel!

Sunset - 4000 LP / Hand 5
Snips - 4000 LP / Hand 5

"Since you were the one who challenged me, let me take the first turn. Draw"

Invalid move. Acction : Warning XOO

"Huh?" Snails ask as a mechanical voice was heard from the crystal devices in their arms with a message appearing in the disk with the same thing it says follow-up by a bolt of lightning that emanate from Snips' duel disk shocking him.

"Snips!" Sunset says in concern. He didn't answer, he just studs there in his knees speechless with smoke emanating from him as the card he had just draw disappear into thin air.

"Stupid new rules, I forgot about it," He said after a while. The lightning bolt seems not that strong but painful nonetheless. "No matter. First" He stands up and rise a card in his hand and place it on the side if the crystal blade like if nothing had happened." I summon Lord of D. (1200 ATK). "A warrior with a skeletal armor appear, arms cross and smile in the face. "then from my hand, I activate the spell The Flute of Summoning Dragon That allows me to Special Summon up to 2 dragons from my hand if Lord of D. is on the field." Now the warrior was holding in hand a flute in form of a dragon and when he plays it, it emanating a screeching and unpleasant sound. "With that, I summon Divine Dragon Ragnarok(1500 ATK) and Rabidragon(2590 ATK) in attack mode. I set one card and end my turn.

Sunset stares at the three monsters in front of her. She can even feel there breathing in her skin. She hadn't thought about it very well but this kind of summoning magic was something amazing. Not even the Princess back in Equestria could be able to summon 3 creatures like them that easy and that fast. The amount of magic capable of doing this is unimaginable.

"My turn Draw!" Sunset looks at her new card and smile at seen a familiar face. She is amazed at how well she knows this game now. Thanks to that flaming pegasus, she was able to learn the game. She even got a deck and all thanks to her. She will go to find out more about its origin later, now is time to duel.

"I will start by activating a spell card, Haze Pillar. It allows me to normal summon a 'Hazy Flame' monster without tributing. Now I normal summon Hazy Flame Sphynx(1900 ATK)." A lion with a female human face and red mane appear standing up on four legs. "Then I activate its effect, I declare a type of card(Spell, Trap, Monster) and send the first card on my deck to the graveyard if the card was the same type as the one I declare then I can special summon a fire monster from the graveyard or my hand. I choose to spell" The Sphynx roar as flames envelop the first card on Sunset deck. And lucky enough the card burn by the fire was a green one. With a smile on her face, she rises one card from her hand and put it on the duel disk.

"I special summon Hazy Flame Peryton(1700 DEF) in defense mode and activate its effect." The pegasus of before appears but for only a few seconds as it envelops itself in a fire leaving only a pillar of fire. One of the cards in Sunset hand bright in a red light as an indication she should send that card to the GY. As soon as she does that, the pillar of fire divided in two as Sunset add two monsters from her Deck to her hand ready to summon.

"I special summon Hazy Flame Griffin(200 ATK) and Hazy Flame Hydra(2300Atk) in attack mode." A flaming griffin and Hydra appear from within the pillar of fire. Each one emitting an intimidating sound.

Now you have everything to win this. Summon the Basilisk and victory will be ours.

Sunset nods it at the voice in her head." Now using the level 6 monster Hazy Flame Sphynx, Griffin and Hydra I build an overlay network" Sunset star to chant as the three monster turns into red lights and are absorbed by a dark hole that appears on the ground that shines in white and black having the appearance of a galaxy. "Mythical creature from the flaming deeps, use your fire to punish your enemies and appear before me. Xyz Summon, rank 6 Hazy Flame Basiltrice(2500 ATK)." From the dark hole, a mythical creature she never saw before in Equestria but know existed appear with wings in constant fire and with blue, red and green plumage. The fire it emanates was bigger than the combined fire of the three monsters used to summon it.

"Ha! An oversized chicken? You use all your monsters to summon a chicken? hahaha. How does a chicken is going to defeat the superior monster that is the dragons? Even if you destroy one my two monsters with less attack, my Rabidragon is stronger than the fried chicken of yours"

"Let's see about that. But first, I will activate the effect of Hazy Flame Hydra used to summon Basltrice. When he is used as an overlay unit I can add one Hazy Flame monster from my GY as an extra overlay unit. Come Peryton and lend us your soul to be part of Basltrice strength." From the graveyard a flame with the silhouette of a pegasus fly attaching itself to the Xyz monster. "And that's not it, I use the continuous effect of Hazy Pilar. I use One Hazy Flame monster in my hand and use it as an overlay unit too." And once again, a card from Sunset hand transform into the fire in form of a dog and attach itself to Basiltrice.

"So what, you just add for monsters to the chicken. nothing change."

"That is because you don't know the power of a Xyz, It uses the souls of another monster to become stronger. The effect of Basiltrice allows him to gain 200 ATK for each overlay unit, and right now it got 5 in total." Snips jump in scare as he sees how the 2500 ATK of the chicken transform into an overwhelming 3500.

"Now I enter my battle phase. Go Basiltrice, attack his Lord of D. I wouldn't want you to pull out another flute don't we." Basiltrice obeys his command as it opens its beak and flames of red, yellow, green, and blue color strike the warrior as he exploded in flames. the shock wave of the explosion knocks out Snips making him fall

Snips - 1700 LP

Snips stand up with difficulties putting hands on her knees and shaking. "That..i...s the best.. you got"

"Sorry Snips but this is for your own good. I enter my MP 2 and I activate the other effect of Basiltrice. By detaching an Overlay Unit I am going to banish your Ribidragon." A fire escape from Sunset monster as a pillar of fire surrounds Snips dragon and evaporate within a yellow light. "Since I use one overlay unit, Basiltrice loos 200 ATK"

"I set 1 cards and end my turn" Sunset slide a card on the side of the duel disk as one card materialize face down on the field.

Snips - 1700 LP / 0 hand / 1 Monster on field
Sunset - 4000 LP / 0 Hand / 1 Monster on filed, 1 set cards

"It looks like I am winning not bad for my first duel"

"Don't celebrate just yet, Sunset. You be surprised on how duel can change of side. D... draw" Snips hesitate. He must be scared of what happened last time he draws. "Ho! look lucky me, I activate Pot of Greed"

"Pot of Greed? What does a pot of greed do?"

It allows me to draw two new cards from my deck. And lucky again. I use a second pot of greed. It seems the duelist gods want me to win this one.

"What?!" She screams in surprise on how Snips' zero hands turn into an advantage of 3 cards. But as she looks closer at Snips, it seems that his aura had taken the form of a hand who slowly was backing away from Snips' deck.

"What?" Sunset scratch her eyes at not believing what she was seeing. When she looks back once again the hand had dissipated.

"And with this, my victory is guaranteed." I activate the spell card Dragon's Mirror. Dragon;s mirror allows me to summon a dragon fusion monster using monsters I control and/or in my graveyard for the fusion materials" A golden mirror appear in the field as well as a silhouette of two monsters illuminated with a red and blue light.

"I use Lord of D. from my graveyard" Lord of D. then appear from a hole in the ground and put himself inside the red light, " and my Divine Dragon Ragnarok on the field." The serpent like a dragon that was on the field jumps at the blue light involving itself by it.

"Lord of the dragons, give yourself up alongside the messenger of the gods to revive the true king who will bring a new state to this world. Fusion summon!" Snips dark aura expands creating strong wind around him that force Sunset to step back protecting her eyes with an arm. With red glowing eyes, he joins both hands together as the two monsters enter the mirror to latter appearing Snips signature monster appear reflected on the mirror. "Level 7 Fusion Dragon, King Dragun(2400ATK)." The big half warrior half dragon with golden armor and scales appear making the clouds dark and with lightening coming from them.

"Sorry Snips, But your dragon is weaker than my 3300 Atk XYZ monster"

"Not for much, I activate my trap card Tyrant Wing and I choose Dragun as the target." Dragun's wing change from black into a bright white as the attack points increase to 2800.

"It still no match for my..."

"I am not done yet. I activate Dragun effect, I can special summon a dragon monster from my hand and I choose this one, Tri-horned Dragon(2850 ATK). Then I normal summon another dragon and this is a recently new added to my deck. appear Performapal Drago Remora(1700 ATK) and with its effect, I add 500 ATK to all my dragons except by himself." The yellow dragon with a bow tie and a coin in his head roar giving True Dragun(3300 ATK) and Tri-horned(3350 ATK) a bust on its attack.

"Ho no, this is bad." Sunset takes steps back at seeing that not only his draw card was just what he need it fo flip the game but that he may win if she doesn't do anything about it."

"Now, Tr-horned send that chicken to the graveyard." The big blue dragon with large claws and fangs charge at Basiltrice ready to stab it using his long claws.

Basiltrice explodes as soon as the claws of the blue dragon hit it realizing a shock wave that blows Sunset away a few inches.

Sunset - 3950 LP

Wow, that was only a damage of 50 LP, I don't want to know how it feels with bigger damage.

I hope you aren't planning to give up now, young lady? Worst things are coming your way.

Of course not. But I will not deny I am more afraid now. Sunset stands up with legs shaking. The fear of being hurt was worth than the actual hit.

Good

"Now you are defenseless against my attack. Go Ramona destroy her life points."

"No so fast I activate my trap card, Firewall" And just like its name, A wall of fire appears from a hole in the ground blocking Remora attack and saving Sunset life points. When the attack finish, a flame in the form of a big bird fly into the air.

"I can banish a pyro type monster from my graveyard to negate a direct attack of your monsters. Thanks, Basiltrice"

"Ok what about a second attack then. Dragun attack" King Dragun take flight and prepare to strike with lightning from the sky.

"I use Fire Wall once again." and once again a wall of fire protect Sunset this time in for of a dome that pushes the lightning away. When the attack was over, a flame in form of a horse with wing flies through the air. "Thanks again"

"Fine, survive for another turn, but with Dragun effect protecting all my dragons from your effects you can do much. Normally Tyrant Wing will destroy the monster affected by it by the end of my turn but Remora got his back. its second effect protects all my dragons from being destroyed by a card effect, Next turn you are going down." Snips signal Sunset imminent lose with thumbs down."I end my turn"

Snips was left with no monster to attack, but Sunset was left with no pyro monster to defend her life points. With no monster and no cards left on her hand, the result of the duel was decided on Sunset next Draw." I guess I have to trust in the heart of the cards as Pinkie said"

"My turn, First pay the 500 LP I need to keep Firewall on the field."

Sunset - 3450 LP

"Draw!" Sunset closes her eyes fearing of what card she draws. Her magic of mind reading has granted Sunset the knowledge to play with Peryton deck. And from all the cards that deck has, she can only remember one monster that will help her in winning the duel. Fearing she can know the fury of Snips' dragons up close makes her hands shake. Her skin turns pale at watching not a brown color card of an effect monster she had hope for but a green card from a spell.

"What? didn't get what you hope for? Don't worry Sunset I will keep you alive enough for you to see the reborn of a new world ruled by dragons with me as his king."Snips laugh as Sunset looks down at the card in her hands, shadow blocking her eyes.

"From my hand, I activate a spell card, Foolish Burial" She put the card in her duel disk, her whole body shaking at what she knows was for going happen next. "I use it to send a Pyro monster to my graveyard." A hand appears from the ground stretching at Sunset deck grabbing one card and dragging it with him into the ground.

"Ho I see. Are you only delaying the inevitable you know? you plan to use your trap to protect you from one of my attacks, from Dragun's attack isn't it, since he is the most intimidating from all my three dragons. Don't worry I will attack first with Dragun so you can use your trap. No need to make you face Dragun's wrath."

"Yea I kind of figured that out already" Sunset sight as she grabs one arm with the other hand. "I end my turn"

Snips - 1700 LP/ 0 Hand / 3 monsters on field
Sunset - 3450 LP/ 0 Hand / 1 face up trap

"My turn Draw!." Hum, another dragon. Na, that will be an overkill Snips dismiss the card he just draws to pass directly into his Battle Phase.

"Dragun attack directly at Sunset Life Points."

Sunset clenches her fist and waits.

Dragun flies once again, raising its hand and brings it down with a strong lightning bolt pointing at Sunset.

Snips get in shock as Sunset didn't do anything to stop the attack, not a single finger she rise to defend herself against the lightning bolt.

"Haaaaaaaaaa!" The attack strikes sending her a few meters back. Luckily it wasn't a direct strike.

Sunset - 150 LP

"What are you doing? Why didn't you use your trap? Do you want to kill yourself?"

"Ha ha that. The attack hurt as much as I though. I... I can barely stand on my two feet." Sunset stands up little by little struggling to stay that way.

"Why did you...?"

"You know, It would be useful to know what pyro monster I send from my deck. From the graveyard, I activate Volcanic Counter's effect."

"What? a monster effect in the graveyard?!" Snips ask out loud, he didn't expect a monster able to do that.

"When I take Battle Damage while Counter is on the field and I have another fire monster on the field, I can banish it so you take the same damage I took.

"What?!" From the ground, where Snips was standing, a circle of lava was forming around him follow up by a pillar of fire rising rapidly burning him in the process. "Haaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!"

Snips - 0 LP

End of Duel Winner Sunset Shimmer

A robotic voice comes out from the duel disk once again announcing Sunset victory. Then Sunset red crystal duel disk disintegrates in the air leaving only a wristband with her red geode. Monsters that were on the field disappear as soon as Snips lost the duel, even the ones that were still roaming around the park banish given to track behind.

"Ho, it looks nice. Rarity will sure love this...ouch" Sunset says expecting the wristband and fighting the pain all over her body. "So, are you done with your idea of conquering the world with your dragons... Snips?" Sunset asks turning to look at Snips who was laying down on the ground without moving.

"Snips!!!!!"

Author's Note:

Ok here is the second chapter and the first duel. It took longer that I anticipated but here it is. I hope you like it and again, I know I must have some errors so if anyone is happy to edit it, I will be happy to allow yo to do that.

Thanks