• Published 18th Jun 2017
  • 5,555 Views, 27 Comments

Tales of Love Two: Attack of The Shipping - Mister Phoenix



Spike's back in the series of one-shots with different mares from within the show.

  • ...
13
 27
 5,555

Teacher Loving: (Cheerilee x Spike)

Cheerilee tried teaching her students, but it just seem like there wanted to watch the clock on the wall. While it clicks until the bell rings to let them leave for the school holidays. Cheerilee rolled her eyes, before she let out a cough.

“Yes. I know it's the last day of school, but you still need to pay attention until the bell rings.” Cheerilee said, causing the class to let out a groan of annoyance.

“Now, who can tell me the names ponies who started music?” The teacher question, the class fell silent just when the school bell rang causing the class to cheer.

“Alright you can go. Have a great holiday, I’ll see you in the next two weeks.”

Cheerilee smiled watching the fillies and colts rush out of the classroom, the earth pony teacher couldn't wait for the holidays. After who knows how long, she get to have a nice long break. No grading any papers, no long nights working on what she should teach for day or week.

Just her for the week. A cruise, fill with fun and just to relax. She walked back to her home, a small house down the street. There she met up with the town local dragon, who been a dear and close friend towards the purple earth pony.

“Good afternoon Spike” she said, with a kind smile on her face.

“Good afternoon to you too Cheerilee. I thought I’ll pay you a visit before you leave for the week.” Spike said, Cheerilee rubbed his head.

“Thank you Spike. I think that was sweet of you, remind me when I get back to treat you to lunch.” The teacher spoke

“No problem Cheerilee. There's no need to worry, you’re home is in good claws with me watching over it.” The purple and green dragon spoke, pumping out his chest to try show his might.

Cheerilee let out a small giggle, Spike said his goodbye. He walked away, while Cheerilee check her mail.

Dear Cheerilee.

We are sorry to inform you that the cruise you signed up for has been canceled. A full refund is in the letter, I hope you have a great day.

From The Cruise Company.

Cheerilee in a rage threw the paper away, which land Spike's head. Spike readed the letter, looking back he saw his friend in anger storm into her home. The young dragon soon got an idea, that he smiled to.


Cheerilee awoke to the smell of pancakes that filled the air, she rubbed her tired eyes. She slowly got up and walked to the kitchen, seeing the young dragon who’s meant to be watching over her house for the week, making pancakes.

Spike place them on the plate, turned and smiled once he faced Cheerilee. He place down the plate on the table.

“Those are for you.” The dragon explain, somewhat answering her unspoken question.

“I saw that letter you threw away, and well you deserve a break. So here I am, this might not be a cruise, but I’ll help you relax throughout the week.” Spike spoke, while the earth pony silently eat her breakfast.

Cheerilee smiled at Spike, she just didn’t know what to think, once Spike left to get her next activity ready. She blushed at the thought of Spike doing all of this just for her. The school teacher had always thought that Spike is cute, but she never saw past that until the two started hanging out more.

Cheerilee shook the thoughts out of her head, she cleaned her plate before walking into her living room. The earth pony teacher, sat down in her chair. The warm sunny weather started to take its effects. Sweat started to drip from her head, until a cold breeze hit her head. Washing away the strong heat from the bright sun.

Cheerilee watched Spike put her hooves on a hoof rest, Spike started to massage her hooves. While the fan blew away the warm summer heat.

“You really don’t need to do this for me. You have a week off, you don’t need to spend it making me happy” Cheerilee spoke, causing the young dragon to stop.

“Well I wouldn’t I want to make you happy. You're one of my best friends, and well you deserve to be happy. I’ll do anything to get a smile on the pretty face of yours.”

Cheerilee didn't know what to say that that, but the one thing she knew was that Spike is hiding something from her. She have years of experience working in a school, where the young ponies hiding a bad deed that they did. Ether it being bring treats into class, or talking when they should be listening.

With Spike, it was hard to put her hoof on. He most likely left clues in the way he spoke or what he spoke, Cheerilee is determined to find it out.

“Spike,” the green and purple dragon stopped to looked at her.

“Am I old?” Cheerilee question

“What makes you say that, you still as young as ever. I bet you're not even a day over twenty.” Spike said with a smile.

“Well it just a heard Sweetie Belle listening to music. I listen to as a filly.”

“You're not old Cheerilee. That’s just Sweetie, she just that type of music. I don’t get it, but every pony is different.”

“Thank you Spike.” Cheerilee smile, has always brighten Spike's day. It just made him feel all warm inside, his heart beating faster by the minute.

Cheerilee stood up, thanked Spike before leaving to her room. For some alone time to catch up on her reading, Spike fell on the chair in a grump.


It has been a few days since Spike been helping Cheerilee relax. At first, the school teacher was hesitant to go along with Spike helping her out. He just wouldn't give up on her, it made her blush.

’Why couldn't my past coltfriends be like Spike?’ Cheerilee thought while looking at Spike.

Every time she saw him, how he would throw away anything to make her happy. She couldn’t help it, she had fallen in love with him. But then there was the main problem, he is young.

Young enough to be called a baby dragon, dragon age difficulty than ponies. It is possible for the kind baby dragon to be close to Pinkie's or Twilight’s age, but known for a baby in a eye of an older dragon.

It just was confusing to figure out, the weird thing was she enjoyed it. She wanted to find out of Spike like her back just to kiss him on those dragon lips of his. Hold him in her hooves, have the two share dumb cute nicknames that somehow they loved.

Cheerilee stood up and walked over to Spike, who’s has been washing the dishes. The dragon turned and smile at the school teacher.

“Oh hey Cheerilee, you need something?” Spike wonder

“It just that I don’t want to hide it from you. Spike I’ve always known you are a kind and caring friend. Into this week, where you want to spend the week with me instead of reading comic or playing video games.”

“I learned that I can’t be your friend anymore, because I fell in love with you. If you don’t feel the same way you can just leave now. Or it just be too painful for you still be.”

Cheerilee shut her eyes, waiting to hear that door close. Instead she felt a pair of lips touch her’s. She open her eyes to see Spike kissing her, only for a few seconds before breaking it apart.

“I love you too Cheerilee. I loved you so long now, I thought this week would be the perfect time to say it.”

Cheerilee smiled and kissed her brand new coltfriend once again. Everything felt right between the two.

Author's Note:

Tales of Love 2: Attack of The Shipping because felt like it needed a name after the two, so there only going to be seven girls.

Cheerilee, Spitfire, Gabby, Ember, Screwball and Octavia. Then one bonus chapter where Spike gets with all the girls. But, I'll might to two bonus chapters an extra mare for Spike if people want it enough. The only thing is it can't be the Main Six or The Cutie Mark Crusaders. Any other pony is fair game.

Also I say that Pinkie and Twilight are the youngest of the main six beimg maybe 17 or so.