• Published 18th Jun 2017
  • 5,547 Views, 27 Comments

Tales of Love Two: Attack of The Shipping - Mister Phoenix



Spike's back in the series of one-shots with different mares from within the show.

  • ...
13
 27
 5,547

Chaotic Lovin' (Screwball x Spike)

It’s just another average day in the city of Canterlot. Stallions took their mares to only the finest quality of dining. While the fillies and colts play with their friends, then run and hide inside so they don't get hit by the pies raining from the sky.

Screwball laughed in delight, watching ponies run around trying not get hit by the falling pies. The filly mouth dropped to the ground, seeing her pies disappeared.

“Hey what happen to all of my pies?!” The filly question, noticing that it’s darker than normal.

The chaotic filly turned around, to see The Lord of Chaos himself. Giving a disappointed look.

“Umm… Would you believe if I said it was me?” Screwball question, just when a flying Pig mix with a tiger flew by.

Wearing a guilty smile, Discord grab ahold of her hoof dragging her towards Canterlot Castle. Screwball sat with a bored expression while Celestia and Discord, talked on and on about this and that. The young filly let out a yawn from the boredom building around her.

“Can we hurry up here. I feel like I’m going to die of boredom.” Screwball cried out, causing the two adults to look at her.

“Fluttershy is far too old to reform Screwball, she’s needs somepony closer to her age. I know you’re thinking of him too” Discord said, Celestia shut her eyes and faced away from The Lord of Chaos.

“Fine, Screwball” the young filly woke up and moved in front of the princess.

“Because of your misdeeds and chaotic matter. You are going to be reformed like your father.”

Screwball gave a smirk at that, any idiot who going to try to make her into a dumb goodie two shoes will never be the same again. While she thought about the ways what she might go to the poor pony who going to “reform” her. She raucous and evil laughter echo in her mind.

“So you’ll be reform by Spike.” Screwball stopped her thoughts of chaos and how she may destroy that pony mind. A little brain damage isn’t that bad.

Screwball remember back when her daddy still had control over Equestria. She couldn’t help and think about that moment, she have nothing else to do while Celestia blabbed on about the importance of friendship.


Chocolate milk rained down from the pink cotton candy clouds that flew in the sky. The roads were soap, the trees are rubber, houses were flying and spinning in mid-air, cat and dogs living. It was totally chaos!

Screwball loved every minute of it, giggling in delight. The young filly loved watching the misfortune of others, it bought a joy to the earth pony. Until she noticed something, creating a telescope she looked to see a baby dragon running into a library.

Screwball gave a devilish grin, she also watched that purple boring unicorn and her dumb five other friends. Once they all left, Screwball made her way over to the tree house library.

Spike kept throwing up more and more letters. The pink filly entered the room, looking at the the dragon. Even at his weaken state he gave her a small smile.

“Hey there. I'm Spike, I’ve never seen you around before.” He said, Screwball froze while two devils appeared on her shoulders.

“I’ll be right back” she said, moving away so he wouldn’t hear her talking.

“This is great. Get him while he’s down, show no mercy” Screwball right shoulder devil said.

“Please, that’s weak. You build up the idea he might be able trust you. Then wham, smash all his hopes and dreams with a hammer.” Screwball left shoulder devil said.

“Hmm… They are both evil ideas.” Screwball smiled at the thoughts of Spike falling under her chaos. Begging for her to stop, only to laugh.

“Hey are you still here?” She heard Spike call out.

“Yeah, I’m in the kitchen.” Screwball replied

Spike enter the room, looking out the window to still see the chaos.

“When is this stupid chaos going to end!” Spike cried out, Screwball let out a gasp at the idea.

“Chaos is wonderful. It’s that boring thing you call being normal is stupid. Here you never know what might happen and when it will happen.” Screwball said.

“Yeah, but there a line between too much normal and too much chaos. I mean the trees are made out of rubber, how does that happen?” The dragon question

“Yo-ho-ho they took a bite of gum, gum.” Screwball answer with a completely serious look.

Spike gave a blank stare at the filly, he turned away from her. A rainbow light traveled, making Discord chaos disappear. When Spike turned around he saw the filly was gone.


Screwball sat with her hooves folded, muttering to herself how much Celestia is a big stupid head. The princess thought it was a good idea to take away her powers until the filly was reformed, worst of all her father agree and helped block her powers.

Grown ups are stupid. Her two devils pop up.

“Maybe if we show Spike how good chaos is then…”

“No better idea. Make him believe that you're his friend, you love him. Get your powers back and boom! We’re back in business.”

“Hmm… Love, I like that idea.” Screwball said, then she got a idea. A terrible, horrible idea.

Meanwhile at the castle of friendship. Spike was cleaning the dirty floor with his mop.

“Princess Celestia told me that somepony was coming over and staying for the next few days.” Spike said to himself, with the girls have left for a friendship problem.

The castle doors open, the young dragon looked to see a pink earth pony filly with a devilish grin.

“Oh it's you. I’ve been wondering when you went off too. How have you been?” Spike question, Screwball began walking close to him.

“We haven't been introduced yet, I’m Screwball. Daughter of Discord and princess of chaos.” Screwball said, puffing out her chest. Waiting for a scream of terror from the dragon.

“Huh, cool. I'm Spike the dragon. Number one assistant to Twilight Sparkle.” He said with a smile, Screwball evil grin dropped.

“What? That's it! No, ‘run away from Screwball. She’s going to turn us into pumpkins.’”

“Why would I?”

Screwball stormed off to the kitchen, Spike just when back to cleaning. Screwball’s let out a muffled cry, covering her mouth with her hoof.

“Man what I goodie two shoes. ‘oh, I’m Spike and I love everyone.’”

“Yeah. I hate to agree with other devil me, but he’s right. Maybe instead we could just…” Right shoulder devil said, moving her hoof over her own neck.

“Why would I put my hoof on his throat?” She question, her two devil shoulder shared the same expression.

“Are you serious, everyone knows what that means.”

“Yeah, wait are we agreeing with each other. We should see a doctor about that.”

Her devils disappear, Screwball shrugged her shoulders before entering back into the room Spike just finished cleaning.

“Hmm… If I can make that dragon fall in love with me. Then the I can never be stopped.” She thought.

“Hey Spike,” she said, leaning on a wall, the young dragon looked at her.

“If you were a potato, you’d be a good potato.” Screwball said, mentally hitting herself.

Spike couldn’t help, but let out a small chuckle at the now blushing filly.

“That’s a good one, this is how you do it.” He walked up to her, lifting her chin causing the two eyes to lock.

“You look them in the eyes. Raise your head, and say ‘how you doin’?” Spike said, causing Screwball to let out a small laugh.

“Thanks for teaching me.” Screwball gave Spike a kiss on the cheek.

“But it getting so late, I’ve have nowhere to sleep. Plus it so cold, I’m just so lonely and the night is just so long.”

“Don’t worry you’re room is right next to mine. Come on I’ll show it to you.”


When the sun rise, saying it was a brand new day. The young filly eat her boring normal pancakes, even if Spike went his way out of making feel like home. She gave a small smile and blush, having Ice-Cream toppings.

The young filly tried to play it off cool, Spike looked outside to see the bright sunny weather.

“Hey we should go to the park today, so we don't waste this perfect weather.” Spike said with a smile.

“Perfect weather is cotton candy clouds and chocolate milk.” Screwball replied, causing Spike to let out a laugh.

“I hear you here. That was pretty awesome, come on the park will be fun. There's no pony you mess with if you stay in the castle.” Spike said, Screwball nodded in agreement.

“Sure, I’ll love to.”

The park was terrible! Sure with the such great weather, it was filled with fillies and colts of all ages. The ponies gave stares, called her names while Spike went away.

“If I had my powers, I’ll turn you all to cheese!” She cried out.

“Yeah, but you don’t. Freak eyes.” A bully said

“There's nothing wrong with my eyes” she stepped back, almost tripping over her hooves.

“Hey leave her alone!” Spike yelled, the colt left. Like he was terrified.

“Why did he run away so easily?”

“One time I turned into a giant dragon and destroyed Ponyville.” Spike said with a cheapest smile, scratching the back of his head.

“Nice” Screwball said, nodding her head with respect.

The two left the park, the chaotic filly couldn't believe it. She looked back at Spike, her heart beat faster, her cheeks heated up.

"Great, I fell for him.” Screwball thought

“Hey we’re back. What happen, have you destroyed his little stupid heart?”

“What a brute” a angel Screwball said

“Wait, angel. What happen to second shoulder devil?”

“Screwball had gotten a conscience”

“No! That true”

Spike looked at Screwball having a conversation with herself, looking at each of her shoulders for a few seconds.

“You were lying to me?” Spike, causing Screwball to stop and look at him.

“What?”

“I heard you, break my heart. I thought you was different, I liked you. I thought you were weird, but I like that. I loved you, I guess your plan work. Because you just broke my heart with a hammer.” Spike said, the filly look the ground.

The dragon began walking away.

“Spike wait!”

“Leave me alone!” Spike yelled at her, pure rage in his eyes.

Screwball just stood watching him, walk away. She shook her head.

“No I’m not going to give up. Only quitters quit and I'm no quitter!”

She ran to catch up to the young dragon, tackling him inside the castle he call home. She lying on top of him, pinning him to the ground.

“I thought I made it clear. That I…” Screwball shut him up, by connecting their lips together in a kiss. Breaking apart after only a few seconds.

“Yes. I was going to use you. Until I saw how nice you are, I fell in love with you. Because of you, just everything about you. Plus it was my two shoulder devils idea, if I could blame anyone.” Screwball said, getting off of Spike.

“I’ll leave if you want me to.”

Spike grabbed her chin, pulling her into another kiss. The filly closed her eyes wrapping her hoof around him. The kiss broke, he smiled at her.

“I love you. But you need to work on your evil plans, this relationship is going to take time.” Spike said

“I don't care as long as I have you.” Screwball said.

Author's Note:

What is with me and Screwball as of late, I'm even making a connecting universe based around her. Well I hope everyone is enjoying Tales of Love two by the way. I'm enjoying writing this one more than the first only because I get to ship Spike with characters he normally doesn't get shipped with.

Sure Ember x Spike is a thing, that one got popular really fast, but I mean with Cheerilee, or Gabby, Spitfire, Screwball. I hoping to make people take a second look at these odd shipping and give them a try. That's why I like that Spike Girls fic that on this site. It ships Spike with every mare from the show and then it got weird...

Anyway, next up is Spitfire in Star Stuck... While I work on the Seven Days (Re-Write) the background shipping is Applespike.