• Published 18th Jun 2017
  • 5,546 Views, 27 Comments

Tales of Love Two: Attack of The Shipping - Mister Phoenix



Spike's back in the series of one-shots with different mares from within the show.

  • ...
13
 27
 5,546

Sky High: (Cloudchaser & Flitter x Spike; Bonus Chapter One)

Spike stood on a wooden stool in front of the mirror, watching himself brush his teeth. Washing out his mouth with water, then spiting it into the sink, the dragon hop to the ground. Pushing the wooden stool back to the corner, he walked towards the main room, his head facing the ground.

He sat on his small throne, looking at the golden ticket in his claws. Spike was in the dumps, The Gala, one night fill with magic and wonder. Just like the past times, Spike would be spending his time alone, since all of his friends had finally found that special somepony to call their own.

While Spike sat alone, his mood just got more sour by the second. Well there was two last hopes, Spike had grew a crush on the pegasus mare known as Cloudchaser.

Cloudchaser was there for him, when he first moved to Ponyville. He quickly grew a crush on the pretty mare, growing stronger each day. Then lightning strike twice, when Spike meet Cloudchaser twin sister. Flitter, she is such a sweet mare.

Flitter treated Spike with Kindness, while Cloudchaser was the more bossy type (but only when needed.) Even if the two looked the same, Spike was the both of them in a light, he fell for them for different reasons. Like how Flitter is sweet, but to the point, she wears a pink bow in her mane, she stays strong for what she thinks is right.

Cloudchaser is the go-getter type, she almost always butts heads with her twin sister. Over who's faster in the sky, who's the better sibling. Spike fear these arguments when he visit their home, it always ended with Spike caught in the middle. Having to make something up to get out of it.

Spike then got the thought in his mind; if he asks both of his crushes out for a date. Even if one rejects him, the other might say yes..

Spike rushed towards the castle doors, he wander the streets his eyes spotted Cloudchaser. A smirk grew on his face, he walked as fast as his little feat could carry him.

"Cloudchaser!" Spike cried out, the pegasus mare turn to face him with a smile.

"Hey there Spike, what's going on?" Cloudchaser question, deciding to meet him halfway.

"I was wondering if you would like to go out on a date, with me?" Spike question, rubbing his arm, nervously.

"Well..."

"You can think about it, you can tell me you're answer later." Spike said

"But..." Cloudchaser said, but Spike was already gone.

"I was going to say yes." Cloudchaser mutter.

Spike were still in a good mood, while he made his way over to Cloudchaser and Flitter's home. The young dragon stopped on at the front door, letting out a series of knocks. Flitter open the door, first tired and annoy at who ever just woke her up. Since she ever been a morning pony.

Once the pegasus saw Spike, she slammed the door, just to return a few moments later, Mare brushed, bow on head, cute smile at the ready.

"Hey Flitter." Spike said with a smile.

"Hey... I mean what's up... Dude?" Flitter said, leaning on the doorway.

"I just wanted to ask if you'll would like to go on a date with me?" Spike asked

'YES!" Flitter anwser loudly, before letting out a fake cough.

"Yeah, sure. It's cool bro." Flitter said, trying to keep her cool.

"Are you free Tuesday?" Spike wonder, Flitter let out a small squeal.

"Yeah, I'm free." She said, holding back her cries of joy

"It's a date, later Flitter."

When Spike left, he could hear a loud cry of happiness from Cloudchaser and Flitter's home. Spike journey back to the castle he called home the young dragon soon ran into Cloudchaser. She look at him in consure when he fell to the ground.

"Sorry about that Spike." Cloudchaser said, Spike began to dust himself off.

"It's was more my fault."

"Well I been wanting to tell you. That I would love to go on a date with you. Does Tuesday work?" Cloudchaser asked, Spike stood frozen in shock.

"I'll take that as a yes." Cloudchaser spoke, waving goodbye to the frozen dragon.

Spike walked back to the castle, still in his state of shock. Once he closed the door, that's when he began his freak out, Spike began walking back and forth talking about everything.

"I thought one would say yes. Not both of them, what am I going to do? Both on the same day too, I don't want to hurt their feelings." Spike spoke, stopping to place his claw on his chin.

He snapped his fingers together, an idea coming to his mind.

"I'll just date both of them. Then once they fall for me then I'll tell them... Wait that doesn't sound good."

"Hey Cloudchaser, I know you just told me that you love me, so this is the best time to tell you I'm also dating your sister!"

Spike let out a cry before he started banging his head against the crystal wall. He stopped after getting other plan.

"I know, one date with both of them. I'll date Flitter once and then Cloudchaser once and then... No that wouldn't work."

While Spike were going to back and forth with terrible ideas on how to date two mares at the same time without the other finding out. Cloudchaser flew home in happiness, when she enter the living room she spotted her twin sister, she lay on the couch, once Flitter saw Cloudchaser, the pegasus mare attacked her twin sister with a big hug.

"I just got ask on a date. With the best guy in Ponyville!" Flitter said, her voice fill with joy.

"Please, that's impossible. I just got ask out and I bet he's ten times better than the dude who ask you out." Cloudchaser said, Flitter let go of her sister.

This created a fight. That ended on a bet, "Who ever has the better boyfriend by this Friday wins. The right to win all fights before they even begin."

The two sister shake their hooves together, sealing the deal. Fire of rage, burn bright in their eyes.

"May the best sibling win."


Tuesday soon rolled around, Spike's date with Flitter was Midday at the hay burger. He raised his eyebrow at her choice, while with Cloudchaser's date being at night at The Walk On The Wild Side. Spike spend his whole morning getting ready for Flitter's date, the two agree to meet at the place where they were going on the date.

When lunchtime rolled around Spike meet Flitter standing outside, still only wearing her bow, Spike greeted her with a smile while he held his arm out. Flitter let out a small giggle, letting the young gentle dragon take her leg. Lending the two into the fast food diner, Spike saw families together eating lunch, sharing stories and jokes. The couple soon found a table.

Flitter ordered a double hay burger, since she skip breakfast while Spike just order some fries with a soda.

"So why this place?" Spike couldn't help but ask

"Well Cloudchaser and I always loved this place when we were fillies. While we grew up, Cloudchaser left this place behind, while I keep this in my heart. So the memories doesn't die out." Flitter spoke.

"Plus, I don't like going overboard with just the first date." She added

Their food soon arrived, Flitter began to go down on her meal. Eating it, like there was no tomorrow, Spike just let out a small chuckle, before joining in with eating his fries.

The two finished their meal, Spike and Flitter walked back to her home, laughing. Spike felt like this may work, that was until Flitter told Spike about her's and Cloudchaser little fight. Spike decide to keep calm until him and Flitter shared a kiss on the lips, before they reached her her home.

Spike smiled and waved goodbye to Flitter, then he started to panic within his mind. He knew once Friday rolled around, he was gong to die. The two mares that he fell in love with are going to kill him.

Spike enter the castle, he fell to the ground. Sometimes he couldn't believe his own luck, the purple dragon looked to see it was already two in the afternoon. He slowly getting up to get ready for his second date for today.

When the night came, Spike and Cloudchaser sat opposite of each other. Spike putting his worries away to spend a nice date with one of the mares that he loves. Spike smiled, he couldn't believe how well the date was going, no weird moments where the two didn't know what to talk about.

The dinner with Cloudchaser is just as good when he shared lunch with Flitter. There's something special about these mares. While he looked into Cloudchaser eyes, he saw what needed to be done. Once dinner end, Cloudchaser gave Spike a kiss on his lips. Before taking off into the star fulled night sky.


The next day came by in a flash. Time itself seem to speed up for Spike. Until he rang his fist against the door, that moment everything around Spike had seem to stop. Spike knew what was coming and he was ready for it, even if it ended the friendship between the three. Or worst Cloudchaser and Flitter feeling hurt.

Seeing that expression on their face, seeing them lose hope. Seeing that rage heating up within them, seeing their tears fill their eyes, running down their face. Just that alone felt worst then anything that could have happen to him.

When that door finally open, Cloudchaser let him in with a smile. He knew that wouldn't last long, so when Flitter finally got up. Spike sat the two mares down and told them the whole story.

"I'm so, sorry. I didn't mean this, but I just loved you so much. I couldn't hurt the other." Spike explain, the twins shared the same expression.

"Oh yeah, we knew." Cloudchaser said

"Wait what?" Spike asked in a state of shock.

"Did you really think we would make a bet. Then not tell the other who we were dating." Flitter spoke

"I guess you hate me then." Spike said, softly lowering his head

"We never said that." Flitter told him

"Look Spike. My sister and I don't share much in common, but we both love you, so we would like to share you." Cloudchaser said, Spike gave them a smile.

"I love you girls too. I'll love to date both of you's."

The three went on talking, deciding on a group date for Friday night instead.

Author's Note:

Sorry if this seem to much like a sitcom. Then it just sort of ends, well two more bonus chapters and yes each chapter will have Spike shipped with more then one girl. Two normal chapters then the final one will have Spike shipped with all the mares in this story at once, like the first Tales of Love.

Well I hope everybody like this chapter, can't really be bother editing it since I'm getting sick of writing Spike ships at the moments, this story is the reason why I have to remove Seven Days Re-write, it was just because there's Spike x Applejack in that story.