• Published 9th Jun 2017
  • 1,141 Views, 1 Comments

My Little Pony: Saiyans on the Loose - SolidSparkle117



(This does not follow The Equestrian Saiyan story, this is like a AU of that story) Syera and Twilight are summoned up to Canterlot to investigate strange interdenominational holes, what could possibly be causing this?

  • ...
13
 1
 1,141

Chapter 2: New Saiyan in Town

Now back in Ponyville after one good Instant Transmission session later. Syera along with Twilight and their new acquaintance, Makker ended up next to Pinkie Pie at Sugarcube Corner.

“Ooo! Hey Syera, Twilight and…..Gahhhh!?!?!” With a gasp, Pinkie ran away in a flash. Almost taking Makker out in the process from the sudden lightning speed she had.

“Geez!” Makker quickly stepped out of the way, almost losing his balance in the process. “Who or what, in the ever-loving hell was that?!”

Both Twilight and Syera smiled and shook it off. “You’ll get used to her in due time. Come on, we will show you around, and hopefully find you someplace to rest for the night.” It was almost sundown, most ponies were either inside or heading home.

“Alright…. Hmm? Where could you sleep? Pinkie Pie’s maybe… No she’ll talk your ear off all night, every night. Rainbow Dash? No….You can’t interact with clouds or sleep on them. Fluttershy has her shed….But there isn’t enough room in there, or even her cottage.” Syera went on but then Twilight stopped her.

“Wait….Since when did Fluttershy have a shed?” Twilight was very confused on this sudden claim of Fluttershy owning a shed.

“Oh? I helped her put one up not long ago. She needed a place to store her animals’ foods and what not since she was running out of space in her cottage.” Syera explained

Twilight lightly muttered numbers. “Well… That leaves Rarity and Applejack. Unless you like getting up at the crack of dawn it’s down to Rarity. I hope she won’t mind letting you stay the night Makker.” The tro headed around town hall and headed over a bridge before setting eyes on their destination.

Makker raised an eyebrow as he looked at the building. It was a frilly building, white with purple and gold. While the main floor looked to be a light blue. “What is this place?” The young Saiyan questioned.

“This is Carousel Boutique, our friend Rarity lives here and works this shop as her place of business, so you can imagine her daily life is pretty busy.” Syera gestured a hand out as she explained all of it to Makker.

They approached the building and Twilight opened the door, a small bell ringing above the door when a voice came from out back. “Coming~”

Twilight smiled when she heard the voice call out to them. “It’s just us Rarity!” A white unicorn then lightly trotted out from the back room, a piece of cloth sewing to another in her magic above her head.

“Oh Twilight darling! Glad to see you once again! And Syera… You look like you fought a thousand battles! And your clothing is cut in multiple different spots! At least you seem bandaged well enough. But goodness gracious. Go change into something in the back I have for you. I can repair your Gi in the meantime." Rarity then rushed Syera to the back with her magic, in which was quite a shocker since she not only got undressed behind the curtians, she was ran through a small shower contraption and was then dried off and clothed in a short sleeve shirt that was pink with a cat on it with a pair of sweatpants and her boots. Her gloves she was able to keep since they werent so tattered up.

"Uhh... thanks Rarity. But I got plenty of replacement clothing. But your generocity definitely knows no bounds." Syera then came out from behind another curtain as she was clean and polished. Rarity then smiled and waved her hoof at the female Sayian with a gesture that said "No Problem".

Syera was about to speak but one of her bangs hung down in face, so she blew it to the away from her eyesight. Side effect when her hair is washed, it hangs a little more is much softer to the touch.

Syera then chuckled a little at Rarity’s remark with the thousand battles and such. “Well... speaking of battles. The one behind Twilight can definitely give you a good rundown”

Rarity pushed past Twilight to get a good view of her new guest. He stood a few inches shorter than Syera. He also had black spiky hair, but his didn’t stand straight up like hers did. He was more bulkier, his eyes were a deep blue and sparkled like the ocean. The small device he atoned on his left ear had a red piece of glass over his eye. With a small blush spreading across his face he spoke up. “Umm.” Makker cleared his throat. “I’m Makker. Pleased to meet you miss Rarity” He stuck his hand down towards her.

Rarity smiled and put her hoof in his hand. “A pleasure to make your acquaintance Makker, charmed.” As the two were introduced Twilight rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out a little.

"Now, this story Syera, do tell me your side and Id love to hear Makker's side as well." Rarity then invited them all to the living room where two couches and a few chairs were, Syera took the chair while Twilight took the other, which had Makker and Rarity sit next to each other on the couch.

"Right... as you know, Princess Celestia summoned me, Twilight and Spike to Canterlot to investigate a stange anomaly, which so happened to be a dark pit in the sky above the Canterlot gardens." Syera took a small pause in thought as she recalled the event. Small things came through the portal but it was nothing major, such as various objects and debris. Most were confiscated and studied behind closed doors outside of one thing Twilight kept for research. It happened to be some type of insignia badge. Its origin is unknown but as to how it got through the portal is one thing.

Makker saw the insignia that Twilight took out as Syera explained about it. In which he recognized it right away.

"Hey. That's...a badge involving my battalion I was on patrol with at the time right before... i ended up going through the portal and ending up here..." He told as he was given the trinket by Twilight levitating it over with her magic.

"Hmm, weird, we saw no signs of your battalion comjng through. Hell, nothing organic that is, just you Makker." Syera spoke explaining.

"Then again, wormholes work in strange fashions. Some might put you someplace closeby, some might even send you to another chunk in the universe or another entirely. Multiverse theory seems more and more possible by the minute." Twilight had explained to the ground in congruence to Syera's trope.


"Also not sure you have noticed Rarity. But Makker happens to be a Saiyan just like me. And explains why my clothes from before were all tattered up." Syera explained further with a nervous chuckle in which Rarity took a stern look at Syera with a small gasp as she looked at Makker for a short moment.

"You attacked this poor soul!? How dare you!" Rarity said in a bit of anger.

"Hey, I didnt know if he was hostile or not! Plus it lead me to wonder who and what was he, and considered he is a Saiyan. Though he does lack a tail... which is odd I know. But he can transform. Just like me." Syera had been able to calm the white unicorn down with this hearty explanation.

"I see, but still dear. You should really think with your inner thoughts than your fists from time to time. It may help desolve a situation better. " Rarity spoke and took a sip of tea. As well as Twilight did before she sorta laughed a little at the outbreak Rarity had.

"I wish she did so more often to Rarity, but I guess it must be a Saiyan thing to charge headfirst into Battle right? Reminds me a lot of Rainbow Dash's ferocity at times." Twilight chuckled lightly.

"As so it would seem. Now I will say that is quite some tale Syera but let's hear Makker's, and hear how he ended up here, you said you were patrolling someplace dear?" Rare asked the man next to her on the couch.

"Yes, I was on a mission with a fellow comrade of mine. We were about to come across an enemy opposition til they suddenly... disappeared without a trace. We found the camp they were in and slowly inched our way into it to avoid detection. Thats when we stumbled on what looked like the site leader's quarters. But it was empty. Outside of a gaping black hole. I cautiously walked towards it to observe it. Of which we were under attack from reinforcements to the enemy opposition." He paused in thought as he tried to find the words to explain the rest.

"Then what happened?" Syera asked in curiosity as to how the battle ensued.

"They just kept coming, almost if the same bad guys were on a loop. Til my comrade took a turn for the worse and was injured by a stray energy blast, crippling their arm. I lost all control for a moment since was seething with rage to see my comrade hurt. All I can say they were toast after I was done with them. And... I remember passed out, little did i know that black gaping hole we found swallowed me up since in all the ensuing chaos. I must have caused it to get bigger with my anger. It was only when I came to, I realized I was falling in the abyss itself. Only to land in the ground in the castle gardens of... Canterlot you said it was? And... well... I ended up challenging Syera afterwards with confusion as well as excitement too. And a bit of anger since I thought she may have been one of the enemy soldiers Ive seen."

"You thought I was the enemy!? Wow, I wonder how strong these guys are that you were fighting. But more importantly, I sure hope your friend made it out alive." Syera gave her condolences to him and remorsed the fact she could have helped if she was in the same universe he came from.

"Hmm. I'd say you did the best you could dear, in fact. More than enough since your comrade was injured yet you held the line. That takes a lot of Courage and Loyalty to your cause Makker." Rarity chimed, congratulating the Saiyan for his acts.

"Thank you Miss Rarity, it means a lot. But I do hope my comrade did make it... in fact. This badge looks like their's, I'll be sure to try and return it once I find a way to get back." Makker told as he clenched his fist with the badge in hand.

"Don't worry, we will find you a way back home. But for now, that brings us to the topic of now. Rarity?" Syera asked her white marshmellow unicorn friend with the following.

"We're helping Makker find a place to bed down for a bit, till we can eventually find him a way back home. Think you can help him out Rarity, please?” Syera asked with a smile.

The white unicorn smiled and nodded. “By all means, my home is yours darling. Make yourself comfortable.” She turned to Twilight and patted her on the shoulder. “Don’t worry yourselves one bit. I’ll take care of our new guest, after all, I feel he deserves such generocity after all he has been through. I am most grateful to fulfill such a tasking role.” Rarity accepted with graciously with provided Makker with housing. And possibly a few other things to help him on his feet.

“Yosh! Looks like we found you a place to stay Makker!” Syera hopped in joy from the chair she sat in as they completed their task.

Twilight then sipped the last of her tea before setting the cup down on the saucer plate and then putting her gaze on Makker. “So, looks like everything is squared off here right?”

Makker smiled and nodded. “Yes, thank you once again Rarity.” The Saiyan looked at the mare beside him and hugged Rarity.

"The pleasure is all mine dear." She gave a small hug back to him. In which Syera and Twilight had taken to the door for their leave of Carousel Boutique.

“Thanks for stopping by, see you tomorrow~” The elegant unicorn said before Twilight and Syera took their leave.

Once outside, Twilight and Syera walked back towards the library. “Well that was easy wasn’t it? That’s great that something finally worked out good for once.”

“Yeah I suppose this whole thing could have gone worse, what if a gigantic beast came though and trashed Canterlot.” Syera agreed with her sister on a lot of things that were worked out not so well, so this was one that was done right in forever almost.

Soon they arrived at the front door and Twilight paused before going inside. Syera could see the gears in her head turning as her hoof lingered on the door knob

“What’s wrong? Pinkie Sense?” Syera said as she stopped as well in front of the door.

Twilight looked back and up at Syera. “Ummm… Are we forgetting something? Or somepony?” The unicorn bit her lower lip and started to get panicky.

She looked back as well then at Twilight, then the library. Then back at Twilight. “Who? I don’t know whom you are... oh crap!”

Twilight face-hooved and spoke when the thought finally clicked in Syera's brain.

“Spike! We forgot Spike!” Twilight shot her hoof up and out before she sat on her rump and looked up at the castle. “I hope he’s not freaking out…” she spoke as Syera grunted in a bit of disappointment in herself

“Nrrg..! Oh by Faust's hooves... Hang on, I'll be right back Sis.” Syera then used Instant Transmission to lock onto Spike and teleport to him.

Spike was at Donut Joe’s having a couple of late night donuts. “Hey Joe, another round of donuts! Extra sprinkles!” The brown coated stallion was weary, it was close to closing time and Spike had been there for a couple hours. He was already on his second dozen!

“Uh...doncha think ya had enough there Spike?” Joe asked the dragon as his face was covered in doughnut glaze with a small pile of sprinkles on the counter. This is when Syera popped in on the counter in front of Joe and Spike.

“Whoa!? Syera what did I tell you about popping up like that unexpectedly! And why did you and Twilight leave me here!?” Spike said angrily and very scared since her sudden appearance really raised his heartbeat.

Joe looked between the two and slowly sunk behind the counter.

“Uh yea… About that, Me and Twilight are both truly sorry, And trust me we didnt leave you here on purpose, it's just we have a new pony... or should I say... Saiyan in town." Syera then hopped off the counter top and behind it and saw Joe. "Oh hey Donut Joe, what’s up?” Syera smiled at the good friend of hers that makes really amazing donuts.

The stallion popped back up and smiled, she was her best customer… And by that he meant she ate all his stock once, and Twilight had to pay for it all. She always left a huge tip too. “Hey Syera! Can I getcha anything?”

“Oh nothing too much really, I think I guess 2 dozen donuts for the road so me and Spike have a bite to eat.” Syera pulled out her wallet and took out 29 bits for Joe.

Joe swept the bits off the counter and pulled two boxes of doughnuts and placed them onto it. “There ya go Syera! Enjoy! Oh and send Twilight my best regards, we should catch up sometime on current events next time you and her are in town.” The stallion smiled and waved them off.

“Definitely will do Joe, also me and Pinkie gotta have that donut eating contest next time around!” the Saiyan chuckled as then Spike hopped on her shoulders tightly as she had the donuts in one hand and the other hand with two fingers on her forehead. "See ya around Joe, Take care!" within a flash they were gone.

"Hmm... my oh my, I just wonder how such a being like her exists. So free spirited and such a kind soul. I wish more ponies were like her, heh... I'd drum up more business too." Joe murmured to himself as he thought about his favorite customer.

A few seconds later, they reappeared behind Twilight who was in the process of pacing back and forth in front of the library.

“Hey Twilight, we’re back!” Syera smiled as she held two boxes of donuts and Spike hopped down from her shoulders, down to the ground.

“Yeah, we’re back Twilight…..” Spike was not to happy since they forgot him there in Canterlot.

Twilight grabbed Spike tightly and shook him a little. “Oh Spike! Are you ok? Are you hurt?” Spike looked to Syera for help.

Syera chuckled a bit and shrugged at him. “Twilight, calm down. He’s alright, he was just at Donut Joe’s place having some Coffee and Donuts. See, I got two dozen myself, want one?” Syera asked with a smile, offering some of the donuts to Twilight.

Twilight placed her assistant on her back and trotted inside the library. “Sure, but first I have to get this dragon ready for bed.”

“What? But I’m not even tired Twilight. if anything I won’t fall asleep after all those angry stress eating donuts and coffee I had….” Spike retorted to Twilight as they entered the Library.

“Well, I guess it’ll wear off right away once you hit your bed.” Syera smiled at the remark she made as they went inside.


Back in the Carousel Boutique, Rarity had started to give Makker the tour of her home. “This is a beautiful home Rarity.” She had really put time, money and tonnes of hard work into building this shop.

Rarity smiled at the remark Makker made. “Why thank you, Makker was it? I always try to keep my home in presentable order.” They climbed the stairs and Rarity then showed Makker where he was going to sleep. It was straight across from her room on the second floor. “This shall be your room tonight Makker. Normally my filly sister sleeps in there so don’t mind the ‘girly’ room. The bathroom is also down the hall to the right.” She opened the door and Makker got a good look into the room.

“Thanks a lot Rarity. It’ll do just fine. Would you mind if I got a hot shower before bed?” He scratched the back of his head idly.

“Oh? But of course dear, here I’ll show you the bathroom.” Rarity led him to the bathroom. “Here it is, now here is a towel and a washcloth, call me if you need anything. Perhaps… Maybe wash your clothes?” Rarity offered with a smile, her muzzle slightly scrunched at the smell of Makkers clothes.

“Y-yes! Thank’s Rarity.” Makker stepped into the bathroom and closed the door before stripping his Gi off, right down to the buff. He opened the door just a crack and handed his outfit to the pony. “Thanks again Rarity, I’ll try and repay you someday.”

“No problem darling, and don’t worry about that, I’m simply lending you my hospitality is all.” Rarity then took his clothes in her magic and soon went to her laundry machine and threw them in with some detergent. Of course, she took some measurements of them so she could possibly make some more sets of clothes for him. “Hmm… These are similar to Syera but… But a bit bigger, it’ll have to do. It is the art of the dress after all.” She then got to work on making a set of clothes for Makker while he was in the shower.

Makker wasted no time in getting into the hot steamy water. It cascaded down his scarred chest and washed away the stink and musk. Within about ten minutes he was done, washed from head to toe. Drying himself off he wrapped his towel around his waist and walked into the hallway. His ears picked up her voice while he was showering, but he could hear her much clearer now.

“Thread by Thread, prim and press, this is the art of the dress.” Rarity sung her little tune to herself as she was making Makker’s new outfits.

Makker stood in the hallway looking in on Rarity before turning to the room she let him sleep in. Once the door was closed, he dropped the towel and crawled into the kind of small bed. This will do for now. While the male Saiyan pondered what tomorrow would bring, he felt the cover of sleep entrap him in it’s warm embrace.

Author's Note:

Chapter 2 of this Collab, I hope you enjoy.

Now for the person helping me with this, his name is Synesisbassist, he's a good guy and I known him for years and he writes good stuff, check him out and give him some support guys, thank you! :rainbowkiss:

Synesisbassist