• Published 9th Jun 2017
  • 1,139 Views, 1 Comments

My Little Pony: Saiyans on the Loose - SolidSparkle117



(This does not follow The Equestrian Saiyan story, this is like a AU of that story) Syera and Twilight are summoned up to Canterlot to investigate strange interdenominational holes, what could possibly be causing this?

  • ...
13
 1
 1,139

Chapter 1: Contact

It had been three long weeks since Twilight, Spike and Syera were basically locked inside the Canterlot library by, none other than Twilight herself. Once the purple unicorn had her mind set on something, she wouldn’t stop till she figured it out.“Ugg… I can’t take it anymore Twilight!” Spike laid on a pile of books the two had already gone though. “We’ve been here so long I think my brain melted.”

“I know Spike… But we need to figure out what that weird portal that appeared in the castle gardens is. Celestia tasked it to us, so we have to do it!” Twilight sat atop a small cushion as she went through book after book. “Any luck Syera?”

“Ugh...nothing! There doesn’t seem to be a single….Wait! I think found something, come over here!” Syera shouted over to the Spike and Twilight who came rushing over to her on the other side of the library. She then pulled the book out from the shelf which read, A Pony's Guide to the Multiverse.

“Let me see it!” Twilight took the book from her sister’s grasp. “Let’s see here….” Her purple eyes flashed quickly over the pages, looking for anything that… “Wait! Look here.” As Spike got off the pile he sat atop Twilight started reading. “When the boundaries of two similar universes become too close, wormholes may appear as a dark portal. It can potentially send things from one universe to another…” Twilight looked at Syera. “A wormhole? You don’t think that anything came through it… Right?”

“I sure hope not, but I say it’s best to assume the worse when it comes to situations like these. I think we should take a look around though, if there is something bad waiting, we’ll be ready.” Syera said as she pounded one fist in her other hands palm.

The trio then made their way to the garden. It looked mostly like Celestia’s prized garden. Wildflowers grew in beautiful arrangements, even her little white table and chairs sat undisturbed. The only thing that was changed was a small dark portal in the air above it. “I don’t see anything… I’m going to bed.” Spike yawned and walked back inside the castle while Twilight and Syera we’re not so easily swayed.

The dark purple portal hung slightly in the air above their heads. An ominous feeling crept from its dark depths. “I don’t know about you Syera but it’s giving me a weird feeling.” Twilight nervously shifted from hoof to hoof.

“Tell me about it. I can sense all kinds of negative energy coming from there, I don’t like it one bit… Wait! Something’s coming through!” Syera readied herself as she saw a figure come out. She couldn’t tell what it was.

With a flash of light and a small shockwave came from the portal. The grass swayed heavily in the created force, which also knocked Twilight onto her rump. “What in Equestria?!” She cried before the light forced her to shut her eyes.

With a small thud and a groan, a figure fell to the ground. “D-dammit… What the hell?” A young male's voice came from the downed figure.

“Wait….who is that?” Syera said as she then rushed over to the figure and saw that it appeared to be a….no way…. “Twilight, you better come over here and have a look at this guy!” Syera looked over this guy and saw it looked like he was….a Saiyan as well!

The unknown being got to his feet while shaking his head. Twilight’s eyes scanned over the stranger. He wore a white Gi, with black pants and white shoes. A black belt was tied around his waist along with black wrist bands. He very much looked like a Saiyan. His black Spiky hair stuck out a little like Syera’s. His bright blue eyes scanned his environment quickly as he took a fighting stance. A weird white device was attached to the left side of his head and a small red glass eyepiece was in front of his eye.

“What the heck is going on?” Twilight was confused. This being that suddenly dropped had already taken a fighting stance. It looked like the same type of creature Syera was. He stood slightly shorter than she did but was definitely broader and more muscular than her.

“Who are you? You best explain yourself quickly.” Syera demanded a response with firm intent towards the individual whom came from the other side of the portal. She took a fighting stance of her own, ready to defend herself and Twilight.

“The name’s Makker, who are you? And where am I?” His eyes were locked with Syera’s. His stance never wavered as he waited for the right time.

“Syera, I’m a Saiyan from here in Equestria, the land you find yourself in before you. But looking at you as you look back, Im sure you can tell that I am. As you are one” Syera spoke, taking in the situation as her tail swayed from side to side, a bit of excitement since she seemed eager to engage this Makker guy with something familiar that didn't involve pedagogy.

Makker was taken back a bit as he heard Syera speak. “Y-you’re a Saiyan too? Ball I thought they were all dead!” The young man took a small step back, slightly sliding his back foot across the ground. Though of course of how he got here in Equestria is the real question on his mind. And based on his Saiyan anatomy, he is different from the Saiyans of this universe but his strength and physical stature definitely shows he isn't anything else. However, he appears more... sofistocated in nature versus Syera's broad and almost heavy barbaric stature.

“Heh, I was gonna say the same thing. However it appears we are both wrong with that one. Speaking of which, I found out there were some that were alive, but sadly the one I did meet was in Otherworld... King Kai apparently took him on not long after I.... what was his name... hmm, I forget. Anyway” Syera got out her side thought filled tangent and focused on her target, by then approaching slowly with a confident stride and smile.

As Twilight looked on at the two Saiyans, she felt a little uneasy. "Syera...? What are you doing?" Twilight asked with a bit of a nervous tone.

"You might wanna stand a couple feet or yards give or take back Twi, this might get a bit intense. Gosh I never been this excited-" Syera was nearly jumping out of her skin as she was preparing for not only a fight, but a fight with a fellow Saiyan of all things, after spending three weeks couped up in that Library, she needs a workout. Taking cover behind some rocks, Twilight looked onward, and took notes of what is occurring.

“H-hey! Stay back!” Makker took a couple steps back, slightly cowering as the more brash Saiyan approached him.

“Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you much. I just want to make sure, if you’re truly a Saiyan, show me what you got.” Syera then rushed ahead at serious speed and aimed a fist towards his gut, to her surprise... he blocked it.

“Agh... such strength!” Makker grunted as he was pushed back on his feet, clutching his hand against Syera's fist. “I guess your werent bluffing, you are a Saiyan!" With a snarl he jumped back and rushed up to the sky, in which he splayed his fingers in front of his face. To which took Syera by surprise.

"He's quick... but what is he... oh crap!" Syera braced herself but was ultimately caught off guard by this next move.


“SOLAR FLARE!” A blinding flash of light erupted from in front of him. In the short time Syera was blinded he rushed her, doing hit after hit before pushing his palm against her stomach. But before it could connect, Syera through out her hand to catch his fist as he did with her's a moment before. Shocking Makker by this action.

“Hmpf! You can take away my sight... but I am still left with four other great senses, maybe five if I you count me feelinh your ki coming right at me!” She recovered with flipping his wrist and twirling him away.

Spinning to his feet, the two collided and clashed for a moment before eventually
coming to a stalemate. The two stood apart and stared each other down for a moment. Makker seemed serious with a grit on his teeth but Syera stayed with a confident smile. She was having the time of her life. After a quick rubbing to her eyes, she opened them.

“Ahhh... thats better. But hey not bad, that technique really had me going. phew….. all I can say is going blind for a moment really gets the blood pumping” She told with a smile as she began to shake off the aftermath of the attack.

"Yeah, you really are something too, any other enemy after such a move, I've wiped the floor with after using such a move..." Makker was surprised at Syera's resolve over their little bout. "but... what happens now?" He asked. In which Syera chuckled


“I guess I should return the favor.” Syera concentrated her ki and then she closed her eyes and then shouted…. “Brace yourself... FOR THE KAIOKEN!” Syera lit up in a fiery red blaze of power and rushed towards Makker, giving him a serious beat down, punch after punch, kick after kick. However it ended when Syera did one last slice of her palm to the side of Makker, making him fall down.

Groaning from the pain of the assault, Makker took his stance once more. “Didn’t see that coming… Ouch!” With a push off the ground, he regained his stature, funny. That was only Times 2 Kaioken, a small taste of what Syera had to offer. She was glad he brushed it off so easily. Any other enemies and foes she encountered, only a handful withstanded her strength. Like Queen Chrysalis back at the wedding in Canterlot around 7 months ago.

"Hehe, sorry, I think I got a bit carried away there." She told as she cracked her knuckles and most of the joints in both her hands. As well as her shoulders and knees. To the point Makker thought she was just toying with him. Of which he did not allow.

"No more games! We obviously aren't done here yet! Rrrrrahhhhh!" Makker charged his ki up and rushed Syera with a focused fury of attacks.

“Alright! Now you’re speaking my language, have at you!" Syera then started to dodge them one after another. But some grazed her and some even contacted, some hitting as she blocked or some grazing and roughing up her gi. She was caught off guard by one stray Ki blast that nearly took her arm off, it grazed her Gi and it disintegrated with singed ends, exposed her chest. Luckily her bra was still intact.

"Ah... aw come on! You really had to reck my Gi that hard- just to expose my chest- have you no shame..." Syera teased to catch the other Saiyan off guard.

In which he gasped. "I'm sorry! Really, I just got a bit carried away with my strength. Plus, I wanted to see what would happen if I focused more power into an attack towards you. Considering how much you did earlier when you turned into a fiery red blaze." He chuckled but tried to stare, even though half her top was gone. Syera brushed it off and continued.

"It's fine, besides. I was a bit shocked you had such power in you... now... show me what you're really holding back." Syera told as she then readied herself for what lies next.

"Heh, as you wish-" Makker told as he then shot another ki blast at her of to which she now deflected away and exploded, creating a bit of dust. Only this time when the smoke cleared, Makker had disappeared.

“Huh? He's gone... no... he's masking his ki, okay... Syera. Breathe and focus, where is he?” Syera looked around thinking of where he could come from. “He couldn’t have gone far..." she continued to look around for a moment until she heard something.

"Got you!" Syera shouted as she then braced and parried Makker's surprise attack as he came from the spot she least expected. Which was a pile of nearby rubble he took cover in to plan such a sneak attack.

Makker launched a full out assault on Syera. Surprisingly she just barely seen him coming behind her. Their scuffle of various attacks were dodged and blocked, neither side gaining any ground. With a grunt Makker broke off and jumped back. “Nice, didn’t think you would have seen that coming.”

“Yeah, you had me on edge. I’ll give ya that much, however…..I can see you’re still holding something back. Bring forth cause I wanna see what it is.” Syera stood across from him with her arms crossed.

Makker grinned. “Well… You asked for it! Hyyaaaa!!!!” Makker’s energy spiked, surging around him as it grew and grew.

“Wait….this can’t be….He’s actually! Wow!” Syera lit up with an expression even more happier than before as she could tell where this was going. In turn made her even more excited to fight this guy.

Small chunks of the ground ripped from the earth and shattered into bits. “Hyuaa!!!!” With a sudden burst of energy and light, his hair stood up straighter, turning into a golden colour. His eyes changed to a bright greenish blue like the sky reflecting the grass below, and his aura spiked with a golden hue now.

“This… Is Super Saiyan.” Taking a stance he grinned. “But, from what I can tell you, this doesnt seem much of a shocker to you eh?”

Syera was giggling like a kid in a candy shop who struck the motherload.

"Oh I'm shocked alright. To see another... Haaaaa!!! Yahhhaahahahaaa!!!!” Syera erupted not only in laugher, a laugh Pinkie Pie wish she could hear. But also erupted in a burst of sparking ki as her Muscles bursted out a little in her legs and arms as she transformed, even her chest got even buffer and even tone with her body turning full power Super Saiyan. After laughing in joy and excitement, she regained her composure. “Ahhaha, ahhh... sorry, I'm just so excited this is happening... and wow...this feels much better to let this power out, and... to know there is another Saiyan, alive that is, who can become one as well.” Syera’s voice became a little more strict and serious as she gained her composure back and stood before the Male Saiyan with a lot of power to share towards him.

Makker studied Syera for a moment, seeing how easily she transformed without breaking a sweat compared to him.

“It doesn't take a toll on your body to transform? Guess I’ll have to figure that out next.” He muttered to himself as he Jumped back further and charging his energy he smiled. “Not like it’ll matter anyways!” he extended his right arm, holding it with his left. “Maximum Flasher!” His blast fired from his hand a lightening speed, heading straight towards Syera and the castle.

“Whoa!” Syera had no choice but to block the incoming attack. She crossed both her arms shielding herself. “Agh! Ngg... hey no fair I wasn't done taking it all in yet!” She pouted since she wasn't ready to fight but quickly readied up for one as Makker seemed in full swing now.

“Kinda surprised you managed to fully block that attack. I put a lot of energy into it. Now come at me!” Makker told as he rushed forward

“Let’s go then!" Syera rushed forward as well, they clashed and their battle just got even more serious than before. The ground shook, the skies definitely got darker and lightning stuck around them as the weather revolved around their power. Energy cracking and bolting after each kick of a leg, or fist against fist met. This was a fight for the ages for the two Saiyans. Soon Syera caught a break in the action and returned a favor to Makker.

"Alright... brace yourself for this one. It's gonna be a doozy." In which she cupped both hands outward and brought them in as she harnessed and focused an energy ball in her palms.

"Serehametsu!!! Haaa!!" She through her hands forward and shot a bright golden destructive wave, one to rival a move similar to one she saw once going toe to toe with the Saiyan she mentioned in otherworld. However, this move was Princess Celestia's take on it. Of which Syera mastered on her first try.

Cupping his hands in front of him, Makker prepared to take the attack. Once the beam collided with him, pushing the Saiyan back a couple feet he struggled to withstand it. “Hgn!! Hyaa!!” With a massive push, he deflected the beam up into the air. Once the beam dissipated, Makker shook out his hands. “That would’ve killed me if I hadn’t been ready.”

“Hiyaaaa!!!!” Syera rushed ahead as Makker was still recovering from the energy wave. She collided fists and kicks with him. The earth and ground around them began to shake, break and crumble beneath them. “Hah! hah! ha ha!” Syera wasn’t letting up not one bit.

The two Saiyans never let up, but neither could land a hit on the other. Suddenly Makker shot up into the air. “Not bad! Let’s see how you handle this one!” Pushing his Ki behind him he shot towards Syera at breakneck speed.

“Alright! Fine!” Syera threw her hands forward, fully extending her arms out and put all her ki forward trying to stop his head on collision course towards her. “Ahhhhhh!!!!!”

Putting both of his fists together, his aura shaped into a spear point. “Spearbreaker!!” Pushing with all his might, the two collided. A sonic boom let out from their point of contact, shattering windows all across the castle. The force of the attack pushed Syera back a few yards. Makker and Syera’s eyes connected as they clashed, then with a swift kick to the lower jaw sent Syera into the air.

“Ahhhhgh!” Syera snapped back and landed a blow just as hard to his jaw. this continued back and forth, either in the gut with punches or kicks to the face. None of them broke concentration in the fight.

With a far jump, Makker furthered the gap between the two warriors. “Damn… Not even halfway done yet eh?” Panting he smiled. “You have a better grasp on this form then I do… But I think I still have something up my sleeve.” With a grunt, he began once more to gather energy. “I don’t have long but I’m hoping this will help! Hya!!” Pushing more and more energy out, he bulked up. His muscles strained under the energy load, arms, chest, legs.

Smiling he flexed hard. “This… Is a grade two Super Saiyan. While I’m bulked up, my energy will drain much faster. So I better finish this soon!” Crossing his arms, hands beside his head Makker grunted. “This… Will be your end!”

No….he should know that pushing his body to this transformation isn’t good and it slows him down, two of the reasons I avoid such a state…..if only he found the true way beyond a Super Saiyan….. Syera then smirked and laughed a bit, this caused a confused look from Makker.

“Laugh all you want Syera. Because you won’t be soon!!” With that, Makker grunted and…. Split into two?! The second Makker smiled as they divided. “And now…” The two then split into four beings. “How do you like that one? Multi-form technique!” All four of the split Saiyan took stances. “Your move.”

Multi form technique? This is new to me… But wait…..His energy? Its split into quarters? Still, a good challenge...I’ll make it work. Then Syera said outline. “No way, oh how will I fair up to four big strong boys like you?” She said sarcastically. then she taunted them with a wave of the hand. “Yoo-hoo……”

All four snarled and charged at her. “Take this!!” All of them yelled in unison. While weaker than a single being, the four could attack quicker than one could. Syera managed to dodge most hits, every so often one punch would land.

“Hmmm...ah! Whoa! Alright….Enough of this!” She then let loose a serious surge of energy outward, forcing the four split Makker away. She kicked one, punched another, kneed one in the face and last one she landed a downward elbow attack to the neck making them all pile on top of each other. “Come on Makker, pull yourself together, this move is a bust.” She then crossed her arms as she looked at all 4 Makkers.


All four set back into one as Makker pushed himself up, wiping a bit of blood from his mouth. “Shut it!” Back-flipping to his feet Makker rushed Syera and delivered a devastating punch to her face. “Hya!!!” Punching her in the stomach, He flew up with her and threw her to the ground. Gathering energy into his hand he clenched it. “Say goodbye!!” He then threw a energy sphere at her. Once it collided with her it let out an explosion.

When the blast collided with Syera, a flash of memory came to Syera. It was back when she lost all her friends, even her sister to Discord because they became corrupted by his magic. Soon the energywave that impacted her made her very angry and soon was shattered into dust as Syera broke it with a bit of willpower and a ki dissipation move.

"Okay, let's go!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!” Her energy level was raising upward fast and high. Causing electricity to spark up around her. “the form you have shown me mocks what is truly beyond a Super Saiyan! Witness it done successfully here and now! Hraahhhhhhh!!!”

Makker was shocked, his scouter keep jumping up and up. Her power level is spiking!! I don’t know what else I can do! Clenching his teeth Makker prepared for the final assault.

“Aghhhhhhhhh!!!!” Syera gave one final burst of energy outward. Soon a golden flash blinded Makker and made him look away. Syera’s hair was now Spikier than before. Her two front bangs were gone with her new transformation. Electricity arcing around her golden aura. “This is the true power of a Super Saiyan surpassing a Super Saiyan, you should consider yourself lucky, only Discord has pushed me this far.” Syera’s face was now more serious than before, no more smirking or anything.

Makker was speechless. This is a whole new level! Dropping his hands he slowly flew to the ground. After a couple seconds he charged, throwing punch after punch at her. “Take this!!” But Syera dodged every single hit, nothing even coming close to her. Irritated he extended his right arm and braced it with his left. “I’ll finish this!!!” Point blank at Syera. “Maximum Flasher!!”

Syera took the Maximum Flasher head on, she wasn’t even fazed or scratched at all. She stood there silent as the blast dust cleared. Syera then pointed a finger at Makker's chest and closed is into a fist which made him go down to the ground hard.

Makker now on the ground gasping for air since he never felt such power. He coughed up a bit of blood but not much, but he was critically wounded by not only the attack but his body pushing it to it's limits. Of which Syera noticed right away.

"You're done for now, this battle has been concluded. Unless you got one last trick up your sleeve. Then take your best shot" Syera gave an open invitation to give Makker a free hit since he was already exhausted.

“Yeah.... Alright... I got one more.” Pointing his finger at her left thigh. “NAIL GUN!” The small beam shot through her shirt and ultimately her top was ruined and hanging on by a mere thread now as the only thing covering her chest was her bra.

"Ah! Come on! This'll take awhile to repair... oh Rarity is gonna be mad at this one!" Syera was distracted in which Makker took advantage of and swung one last fist at Syera and hit her for all he was worth with one final punch, however it wasnt much since Syera stood there with a first to her belly that contained a hard set of abs. Of which after the fact, Makker dropped out of his Super Saiyan form and onto his knees gasping for air heavily winded.


Syera then laughed a bit at his final attack though, even though it was minorly perverted. though she didn’t break Super Saiyan 2. She then stood in front of the winded Saiyan with his hands and knees on the ground. “Makker, that was cheap tactic to shred a girl's clothes off. If you wanted to see how strong I was you could have just asked." Syera then pounded her abs with her fist to show she didn't just have them for show. They were built like diamond infused armor and thensome.

Makker chuckled weakly at the remark “Sorry about that eheh... Besides, I still have a lot to learn about Super Saiyan as a whole…” He shakily got to his feet and panted for breath. the battle concluded between the two newly found rivals, but the night was soon turned to early dawn, the battle lasted for a long time, a lot longer than expected. The aftermath of the battle seemed to take a tole on the garden.

Both were startled by a loud voice screaming at them. “SYERA!!!!!” Both Saiyans looked towards the castle and seen Princess Celestia standing there, seething with rage. The garden was torn to bits, chunks of earth were gone and most of the windows on that side of the castle were shattered.

“Ehehe…..sorry about this Celestia! really….eheh” Syera was still Super Saiyan 2 as Celestia approached the two of them. “We can clean this up, I promise really.” Syera nervously chuckled.

Celestia’s eyes locked onto Makker. “And just who is this?! You must have had a hand in this didn’t you?!”

Makker gulped and sheepishly nodded. “Y-yea.” He then pointed at Syera. “She started it!”

“What?! Me?! Well… I guess I did halfway, I just wanted to see what you were made of, you said you were a Saiyan and…” Syera took a brief moment to calm herself down and take a sigh of relief then spoke up.

“I swear Princess Celestia, we didn’t mean to cause this much damage! I swear we didn’t, right Makker?!” Syera asked Makker and pulled him close since she saw him trying to tip-toe away.

“R-right!” Makker smiled as Celestia eyed the two. The princess let out a big sigh and shook her head. She seemed to calm as the air around her felt less tense.

“Just what am I going to do with you two?” The princess sat on her rump and put her hoof to her face.

“I have no idea… But….yeah, good question. Now that Makker here, who happens to be a Saiyan as well. Ahh...My head is hurting… and still need to train more if I want to use Super Saiyan 2 more often.” Syera then relaxed and powered down from Super Saiyan 2 back to her base form. Her two long bangs flowed down,going back in her face and she blew em to the side, force of habit.

Soon after Celestia and the rest of the royal guard cleaned up the mess from the battle with their restoration magic, Celestia then took both of them to get their wounds treated. “Ahh….I’m fine Celestia really, my clothes are just tattered up badly, nothing Rarity can't fix"

The pony doctor who was patching her up slightly dabbed some healing gel on parts of her body and wrapped them with some gauze and medical tape nice and tightly, of which given Syera's resilience, she should be fine by tomorrow or the day after.

Makker reached into his belt. “Don’t worry about me, I’ve got something….” Pulling out a small lima bean. He then ate it and his wounds magically healed themselves. “Nothing beats these.”

Twilight then walked in and up to Syera. “Are you ok? That was a crazy fight.”

“Yeah Twilight, I’m fine. That guy Makker, he is probably the most strongest guy I ever fought, even though he threw a few cheap moves on me. But I couldn’t blame him, he was out classed at that moment. But don’t worry, I’ll be just fine, see?” Syera then stood up on her feet and put pressure on the leg she was shot in and showed very little give, her reliance to mortal wounds is very impressive.

Twilight sighed in relief and then proceeded to hug her sister tightly before looking towards the other Saiyan. He was looking out across the land. “What is he going to do? That portal closed as soon as he was dropped here.”

“That is true… The gap between our world and his broke. But maybe there is a way to get him back home, maybe?” Syera looked at her sister, she had a plan formulating but it didn’t seem very possible at the moment.

Twilight nodded with a half shrug. “I don’t know...how could we even tear the gap between our universes? And most importantly, is that even safe?”

“It may be a risk but it be a one we might have to take, I feel bad for him. He might have loved ones he misses from his world. We’re gonna have to try it. If not us, then who will?” Syera stated with a confident smile and walked up to him. “Hey Makker, I think we have a way to get you back home but… it’s kinda not promising but we can try if you like.”

Makker smiled, but didn’t turn around. “That sounds nice and all. But honestly, I think I’d like to stay here for a bit. It’s a whole new world here, besides.” He turned and looked at Syera. “Having another Saiyan to spar, is better than anything from where I come from.” His gaze then set back over the sunset that gently hung above the horizon. “I need to become stronger anyways. What better place to do it then right here?”

“Hmm...you got a point there, and that means me and you can have a rematch! I can't wait for that” Syera said then lightly patted his shoulder with her right hand with a smile. “And it would be nice to go in with a sparing partner, mix things up a little.” Syera smirked and chuckled excitedly at the idea of having another Saiyan with her as a partner.

This peaked Makkers interest. “Oh? Sounds like a good time. But I’d like to get a couple days of R&R if ya know what I mean?” The male Saiyan cracked his neck.

That was when Twilight stepped in. “How about we go back to Ponyville?” The jet-lagged unicorn let out a small yawn. “We’ve been up here for three weeks already. I’m ready to go home. What about you Syera?”

“Yes, I can go for some good ol R&R like Makker said” Syera stretched her legs a bit, rolling her shoulders a bit and twisted from side to side, cracking her back a little. Followed by cracking her knuckles. “We should get going soon if we're gonna make that a possibility.”

Twilight sleepily smiled. “Awesome… Think you could instant whatever us back to Ponyville? I’d really hate to wait for the train.”

With a single nod, Syera motioned her to get close to her and hold on. “Come on Makker, grab my shoulder, we’re going for a ride.”

Makker raised an eyebrow but reluctantly placed his hand on her right shoulder. “Whatever you say.”

“Alright, locking onto… Yeah, 3...2….1!” And with that, Makker: the saiyan loose from another dimension was met with Syera and her sister Twilight, what awaits them ahead?

Find out soon, next time on: Saiyans on the Loose!

Author's Note:

Hope you enjoyed this little sample from me and a good friend of mine. We will post more in the coming future, stay tuned in to my profile for blog and future updates.

Leave a like and comment. Thanks :twilightsmile::raritywink::pinkiehappy: